Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner (31489 Views)

Poll: Who do you think would win?

V1: 23% (28 votes)
V2: 2% (3 votes)
V3: 4% (5 votes)
V4: 0% (0 votes)
V5: 0% (0 votes)
V6: 12% (15 votes)
V7: 0% (0 votes)
V8: 0% (0 votes)
V9: 1% (2 votes)
V10: 0% (1 vote)
V11: 1% (2 votes)
V12: 11% (14 votes)
V13: 3% (4 votes)
V14: 7% (9 votes)
V15: 1% (2 votes)
V16: 1% (2 votes)
V17: 0% (1 vote)
V18: 0% (0 votes)
V19: 0% (1 vote)
V20: 0% (0 votes)
V21: 0% (0 votes)
V22: 0% (1 vote)
V23: 0% (0 votes)
V24: 9% (11 votes)
V25: 0% (1 vote)
V26: 1% (2 votes)
V27: 0% (0 votes)
V28: 9% (11 votes)
V29: 0% (1 vote)
V30: 0% (1 vote)
V31: 0% (0 votes)
V32: 0% (1 vote)
V33: 0% (1 vote)
V34: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by lagcity(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
Borno (Gbemisola Shotade), Ekiti (Awefeda Ovoke), Ondo (Tobi Banjoko), and Kaduna (Olamide Aroguma) stand out among the rest.

Miss Kaduna looks korean.

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by aloyemeka1: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
V11 is the prettiest.

Why are 70% of the contestants from the igbo stock?. Are they trying to introduce tribalism in the pageantry too?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Marlboro1: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
What do you mean? You should know Igbos make the most beautiful chicks of course!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by tpia5: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
lagcity

i guess you mean the hair is korean looking.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by lagcity(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
tpia@:

lagcity

i guess you mean the hair is korean looking.

no. i mean her face.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by vislabraye(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
Miss Abia looks pretty facially. I can't say until I see them catwalk
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by lagcity(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
vislabraye:

Miss Abia looks pretty facially. I can't say until I see them catwalk

Miss Abia looks a lot prettier in the picture than in the youtube video.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by vislabraye(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
lagcity:

Miss Abia looks a lot prettier in the picture than in the youtube video.

Thats why its good to see them live. From head to toe.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Kc3000: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
I see a lot of Igbo girls here, like 2/3 of the list. Not bad.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Kc3000:

I see a lot of Igbo girls here, like 2/3 of the list. Not bad.

It should be renamed the Most Beautiful Girl in Igbo-Land (MBGI) smiley
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
most of this girls just carry wigs for head, damn why cant they get a girl that can match the beauy of Agbani sad
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by deoyel25(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
Where are all these aliens from? None of them has my vote. undecided
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
sowetto:

i think the videos are more helpful than d pics
any way i go with miss abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXE_JzGAZ4

After watching that video, i will go with v29 taraba state and v30 yobe. The make up artist did not do well at all, she just messed up the girls beauty.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by maxproxl: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
still the ugliest set of mbgn contestants av seen in the last 15-years. out of 34 and even with make-up, only about eight are really pretty, 

some av heavy local accent,  u need to hear them on TV. its so sad that most parents dont allow their kids come out for auditions. however its not about beauty alone but also confidence & intellect.

we hope the judges make the right choices. mbgn world, mbgn universe, mbgn tourism, mbgn model
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by ronkebp(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
These girls are not bad at all, they are pretty, except for 3 or 4 of them, i was under the impression that they woh!woh!, they are fine jare,
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by ronkebp(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
But kwara state/ plateau state and jigawa state representatives are not pageant materials. seriously, wink
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by ideylaff: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
None of these girls have their natural hair sha, man mi we Black people don miss am oooo

nothing wey no get attachment these days ooo, even The P ew ceee,  fit get now ooooooo
grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
I can't decide between V3, V10, V14, V24. I actually went to school with Ms. Ondo. She was my junior, she is actually really pretty and the pictures only shows a portion of that.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by titsqueez(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
v7 miss Bauchi looks like a horse
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by ALAKANNI(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
Lets see their photographs when they just wake up in the Morning without all this their make up or make down. grin grin grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by mkpologwu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
They are all hoggily! I don't want their fone numbers!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by likeithot(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
engineerd:

I can't decide between V3, V10, V14, V24. I actually went to school with Ms. Ondo. She was my junior, she is actually really pretty and the pictures only shows a portion of that.

Hmmmm, really? Guess we went to d same high school then. Up school! ,

Yeah, Tobi Banjoko is beautiful, pls vote for her. Miss Ondo,V24.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
that kwara girl na wowo, upon the effort wen make try to do.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by jason2010(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
I am definitely feeling Abia, Rivers, and Oyo states
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
Yeah Tobi!!!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Reanaa: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
My preference goes;
Abia
Delta
Bayelsa
Ondo
Oyo
Rivers
Ekiti
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by odumchi: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2011
It seems that most of them are Igbo.

It's amazing that even for the States on the West and North such as Katsina, Adamawa, and etc. the reps are Igbo.
Kudos to Ndigbo.  grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by 1k001(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2011
all na photoshop , make i look dem for eye before i go fit decide
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by drmoney: 1:21am On Jun 23, 2011
Is it a photoshop contest or what?
check the girks out on silverbird, they are nothing close to all these portraits!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 23, 2011
drmoney:
Is it a photoshop contest or what?
check the girks out on silverbird, they are nothing close to all these portraits!

You too gbam. However, they are contesting to represent Nigeria in Miss World/Miss Universe, which definitely is full of plastic fakedness lol. Photoshop/makeup did some of them justice, and killed others. I just hope Jigawa, Plateau, Kogi, or Ogun don't win. Once they open their mouths, we'll finish last for Miss World or Miss Universe.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ndipe(m): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2011
stillwater:

The Ekiti chic should really win Miss photogenic, because she doesn't look like that in reality. . .ok the video. The difference is major!!!!! grin

To me, she is the finest of them all.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by osasp(m): 2:38am On Jun 23, 2011
upon all the air brushing, some of the acne still dey hold ground grin grin grin
most of them look good, i saw some other video with a bunch of ugly chicks claiming to be them
good thing that wasnt true
neway. . .EDO all the way. . .we got prettier girls though lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease / Desmond Elliot Looking Cute In Native Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.