Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Is It Possible For To Migrate From Oman To Europe Or America After Working For A - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible For To Migrate From Oman To Europe Or America After Working For A (210 Views)

Traveling To Oman To Hustle / What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For To Migrate From Oman To Europe Or America After Working For A by lawanson2k3: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi, great people on nairaland, someone offered me a job in Oman, and said I can work for some month then process my visa to Europe or america, even Canada, I font know how this can be. I need your advise and contributions. Thank you.
Re: Is It Possible For To Migrate From Oman To Europe Or America After Working For A by ExpressBooking(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Anything you are processing will be from here in Nigeria. A friend worked as an English teacher for 2 years in Oman, he had to come back to Nigeria and pursue postgraduate studies in the UK. He is in the UK with family now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Carriers Running Out Of Fuel / Best Hotel In Upper West Side In NEW York City / Nigeria Banking System: It's Efficiency Compare To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.