Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Monetize Your Skills - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monetize Your Skills (239 Views)

How To Monetize Your Facebook Page With A VPN In A Non-eligible Country / Day3 Monetize Your Skills On Upwrk And Fiver / How To Get A Canadian Visa Without Finance Or Sponsor, Only With Your Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Skills by Bolabaloki: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAY 1

Hello friend,
January ends this week!

Now, did you know that once the government removes Fuel subsidy this 2022, at least 3 events will take place almost immediately?

1. Fuel prices will double

2. Transportation costs will triple

3. Prices of goods and services will hit the roof

What this means is that you need to earn double in 2022
to maintain your current standard of living.

Aside from that…

We’ve not even heard the last of Covid-19 and new names like Delta and Omicron are springing up here and there.

No one knows if all these will get out of hand again and send us back indoors.

Truth is these are trying times indeed where anything can happen.

But I don’t want you to be caught unawares a 2nd time, my friend.

One way to minimise the effect of subsidy removal and a new wave of the pandemic is to stay at home as much as possible in 2022.

But staying at home with no money to buy food and supplies is not staying safe o.

Depending on government palliatives again is not acting smart either.

One thing you can do?

Not so fast…�

I’ll be back tomorrow about this time with a solution you can take advantage of.

For now, stay safe my friend�

(1) (Reply)

Things to know before going to La campagne resort / Frank Donga's Rib-tickling Performance On Merrybet Celebrity Fans Challenge / Advice Needed On Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.