Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Dangerous Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Love (17539 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dangerous Love

Tony Sunkan

© Copyright. 2022
This work is an adaptation of The Taboo by Toyin Olorunsola. Thanks a lot.

Cover picture: Courtesy, Pexels
The work is protected by the act of copyright. No part of it can be reproduced without the permission of the author.

For Tife, he must have the best of what he can have from relationship with the opposite sex. His unexpected move up the ladder of life gives him ample chance to be licentious. To him, it does not matter if the relationship is what the society frowns upon and regards as a taboo.
In his unending escapade, danger looms ahead.

CAUTION: THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SEX SCENES

I and my partner went to a table close to the window. The ‘Mama Good’ restaurant was busy at this hour of the day. Many customers were munching, chewing, sipping, drinking, licking, or just chatting. It was a cozy place I liked to frequent.

'Fried rice and chicken?' It was easy for me to decide what to eat. Zaynab always asked for that. I smiled at her face as I awaited her response.

Zaynab nodded and smiled back. She winked in characteristic manner. I sighed and went to join the short queue. I stood behind a voluptuous but pretty lady who smiled at me hopefully. I smiled back and turned to cast my glance at the direction where Zaynab was seated. The smile went off the chubby lady as she got the message.

My gaze shifted to the flat screen t.v. A musical video was playing on it. He only looked at the screen briefly. The line moved fast. It was my turn to be attended to. The fair sales girl smiled at me perfunctorily. I gave her the order. In a jiffy, the hot, spicy and tantalizing meal was brought. I paid for it and took the tray to the table where Zaynab was waiting.

I sat down beside her, looking excited.

She looked excited too. 'Hmn, this surely looks delicious. I can't wait to eat it,' she said.

'Well, let’s go ahead.'

She closed her eyes to make a short prayer and we soon started to eat. We sipped our orange juice intermittently. The only sound was from the television and our mouths.

I had met her about six months ago. she was an IT student at the newspaper where I worked. she was posted to my news desk and I had not wasted time in making my amorous intention known to her. Though I was married with two children, at forty-one, I still had a lot of zest about life and my career. To me, Zaynab was one of the side attractions I needed to 'enjoy' life. Zaynab did not mind my marital status. I was good-looking and knew how to treat a lady right. That was all that mattered.

I munched my chicken rather in satisfaction. It would be a big understatement to say that the food was not bad. I and Zaynab were truly contended after the delicious meal.

'Did you enjoy the meal?' I asked. It was an unnecessary question but I still felt like asking it.

Zaynab nodded. 'Sure, I did. I look forward to coming here another time.'

I nodded too and squeezed her hand. We left the place to another one where we would consummate our passion. The Floral Hotel was a small, insignificant hotel not far away, but it served my lustful purpose. I had taken Zaynab and many of my babes there before. In a matter of minutes, we were in the room rented to have a short time together.
‘Must we come here to do this?’ Zaynab asked rhetorically. I grinned. If I must treat her nicely, then we must come here to do this, I thought.
‘Must humans live to satisfy their needs?’ I parried.

Dangerous Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dangerous-love/46639

Re: Dangerous Love by CasNova: 1:53am On Jan 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 6:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Following.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cool
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
‘Must we come here to do this?’ Zaynab asked rhetorically. I grinned. If I must treat her nicely, then we must come here to do this, I thought.

‘Must humans live to satisfy their needs?’ I parried.

Well, it was not time to show witticism. I moved close to her to plant a long, deep kiss.

I caressed her boobs alongside the kiss and I could see that I had put her in the mood.
‘Goodness, I need to see and feel you right inside me again, Tony,’ she moaned, grabbing my shirt and helping me out of it.
In the room, just before the bed was a couch. We lay back on it. And continued to kiss.

‘I wanted to stay with you the whole time at the restaurant, as you make me feel so great’ she said breaking the kiss. ‘I could have grabbed you there to do all this, but for the fact that people were there.’
‘Well, no one else is here now. It’s just the two of us,’ I said.

I leaned closer and slowly unbuttoned her dress down to her stomach exposing her white, lacy bra. I began to kiss her breasts through the lace, giving my attention to her hardening nipples.

‘Hmn… goodness… that’s good. Don’t stop, please. Suck my nipples!’ she moaned.
Who said I had the intention of stopping? I moved slowly to remove her bra, freeing her beautiful breasts.

Then, I gently sucked a nipple into my mouth. It was so hard it felt just like a boiled sweet. I rolled it gently between my tongue and teeth. Zaynab’s body was writhing in time with my sucking and she furiously massaged her free tit.

‘Oh, hmn, hmn, hmn…’ she moaned. ‘Tony, no one is no way near as good as you are.’

I now moved her hand away and cupped her free breast and slowly rolled her other nipple while sucking more of her breast into my mouth.

I needed to taste her and kissed my way down her stomach and unbuttoned the rest of her dress. She raised her hips and it was gone. She grabbed my head and pushed me closer. ‘Tony, take me completely, now. I need your tongue in me.’

I moved her soaking panties away and took a breath. The love pot was hot and wet and needed sucking.

‘Gosh, you taste good,’ I said, as I moved closer and planted a gentle kiss on the top of her mound then gently parted her folds and licked her from her bum to her clit.

Her pubic hair was soft and gently framed her pussy. I was too preoccupied to complain that the hair was becoming bushy.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Love by kweensheba: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Interesting update
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
kweensheba:
Interesting update

Thanks.
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go on
Re: Dangerous Love by Ultimas: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cool
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2022
I moved her soaking panties away and took a breath. The love pot was hot and wet and needed sucking.

‘Gosh, you taste good,’ I said, as I moved closer and planted a gentle kiss on the top of her mound then gently parted her folds and licked her from her bum to her clit. Her pubic hair was soft and gently framed her pussy. I was too preoccupied to complain that the hair was becoming bushy.

‘Oh, hmn.. hmn …hmn…’ she moaned as I pushed my tongue into her tight little pussy. she was hot and wet and wanted more. I worked on her pussy and clit until she came, powerfully and vocally.

‘Oh my goodness, don’t stop I’m cumming!’ she exclaimed.

Her first orgasm seemed to last for a minute or more until she slumped back onto the couch with dreamy eyes and a big grin.

‘Oh, dear,’ she paused for breath, ‘That was amazing. I thought you were going to pull my clit out of my body. That was so passionate I nearly passed out.’

‘You’re always welcome honey. I’m glad to be of service.’

I smiled. She slapped me gently and giggled. We kissed and she licked up some of her juice from my chin, then she worked her way down my chest, paying attention to my nipples, causing me to groan. My nipples have always been sensitive and I had the sensation of having them licked and sucked. Her hand continued down my stomach to my trousers, slowly removing my belt and opening my front. She reached in and fished out my dick, semi hard and ready for much more.

‘My gosh, your dick is bubbling and ready,’ she gushed. She moved down and gently blew her hot breath over the tip of my pulsing private organ. It twitched in response. She now had one hand wrapped around my shaft and was slowly jacking me off, letting my skin to cover and retract over the engorged purple head. I felt better than I had in a long time and wanted it to never end.

Her pace quickened and then I felt her lips form an ‘O’ over the head then began to suck it into her mouth. My wife never gave me Mouth Gig. The first time I suggested it to her, she had wrinkled her nose in disgust and said she would never do it. Now, another lady was gladly giving me. Zaynab seemed well practiced. She knew just what to do and how to control a pulsing rod of flesh.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ride on
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
More
Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2022
tonysunkan:

‘Gosh, you taste good,’ I said, as I moved closer and planted a gentle kiss on the top of her mound then gently parted her folds and licked her from her bum to her clit. Her pubic hair was soft and gently framed her pussy. I was too preoccupied to complain that the hair was becoming bushy.

‘Oh, hmn.. hmn …hmn…’ she moaned as I pushed my tongue into her tight little pussy. she was hot and wet and wanted more. I worked on her pussy and clit until she came, powerfully and vocally.

‘Oh my goodness, don’t stop I’m cumming!’ she exclaimed.

Her first orgasm seemed to last for a minute or more until she slumped back onto the couch with dreamy eyes and a big grin.

‘Oh, dear,’ she paused for breath, ‘That was amazing. I thought you were going to pull my clit out of my body. That was so passionate I nearly passed out.’

‘You’re always welcome honey. I’m glad to be of service.’

I smiled. She slapped me gently and giggled. We kissed and she licked up some of her juice from my chin, then she worked her way down my chest, paying attention to my nipples, causing me to groan. My nipples have always been sensitive and I had the sensation of having them licked and sucked. Her hand continued down my stomach to my trousers, slowly removing my belt and opening my front. She reached in and fished out my dick, semi hard and ready for much more.

‘My gosh, your dick is bubbling and ready,’ she gushed. She moved down and gently blew her hot breath over the tip of my pulsing private organ. It twitched in response. She now had one hand wrapped around my shaft and was slowly jacking me off, letting my skin to cover and retract over the engorged purple head. I felt better than I had in a long time and wanted it to never end.

Her pace quickened and then I felt her lips form an ‘O’ over the head then began to suck it into her mouth. My wife never gave me Mouth Gig. The first time I suggested it to her, she had wrinkled her nose in disgust and said she would never do it. Now, another lady was gladly giving me. Zaynab seemed well practiced. She knew just what to do and how to control a pulsing rod of flesh.

Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2022
Her pace quickened and then I felt her lips form an ‘O’ over the head then began to suck it into her mouth. My wife never gave me Mouth Gig.

The first time I suggested it to her, she had wrinkled her nose in disgust and said she would never do it. Now, another lady was gladly giving me. Zaynab seemed well practised. She knew just what to do and how to control a pulsing rod of flesh.

‘Oh, my oh my, you’re good,’ I grunted. She just sucked deeper into her mouth until she had about half of my dick in her throat. She continued to bob up and down on my rod, while also slowly rubbing my nipples with her free hand.

Zaynab now managed to get most of my dick down her throat and had sped up, which meant that I was now feeling the familiar boiling in my balls.

‘I’m going to cum,’ I mumbled in frenzy. In seconds, I blasted off a series of shots down her eager throat. She slowed down and then cleaned up my softening cock, before sliding up next to me. We were both sweating and were breathing as if we had just competed in the 100-metres race.

I kissed her tasting my salty cum on her tongue, and then pulled her on top of me, nibbling at her breasts. Zaynab caught on quick leaned back and grabbed my semi-hard cock and slowly eased it into her waiting pussy.

‘Look, you are going to split me in half as you’re not fully hard yet,’ she squealed as she sank down. she was so tight I was only able to slide into her about half way even though she was leaking so much juice. She slowly rode up and down, the wonderful feeling bringing me to full hardness again.

‘Hmn…hmn…hmn… you are so big,’ she moaned.

She slowly worked her way down until I could feel my dick push against her cervix.

‘I feel so full that you are pushing against my cervix,’ she moaned. Again, she began to slowly ride up and down again.

‘Oh, I’m cumming again,’ she informed.

Her body shook. I could feel her pussy constricting around my dick almost continuously. As her orgasm subsided, she began to ride my cock again this time with vigour. My dick was now banging against her cervix every time, and then it pushed through and she sank down to my hips.

She moaned again and froze against my chest. I was not sure if it was pain or pleasure or both.

‘Are you okay?’ I asked in her ear.

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love by Ultimas: 3:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Nice
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2022
tonysunkan:

Her pace quickened and then I felt her lips form an ‘O’ over the head then began to suck it into her mouth. My wife never gave me Mouth Gig.

The first time I suggested it to her, she had wrinkled her nose in disgust and said she would never do it. Now, another lady was gladly giving me. Zaynab seemed well practised. She knew just what to do and how to control a pulsing rod of flesh.

‘Oh, my oh my, you’re good,’ I grunted. She just sucked deeper into her mouth until she had about half of my dick in her throat. She continued to bob up and down on my rod, while also slowly rubbing my nipples with her free hand.

Zaynab now managed to get most of my dick down her throat and had sped up, which meant that I was now feeling the familiar boiling in my balls.

‘I’m going to cum,’ I mumbled in frenzy. In seconds, I blasted off a series of shots down her eager throat. She slowed down and then cleaned up my softening cock, before sliding up next to me. We were both sweating and were breathing as if we had just competed in the 100-metres race.

I kissed her tasting my salty cum on her tongue, and then pulled her on top of me, nibbling at her breasts. Zaynab caught on quick leaned back and grabbed my semi-hard cock and slowly eased it into her waiting pussy.

‘Look, you are going to split me in half as you’re not fully hard yet,’ she squealed as she sank down. she was so tight I was only able to slide into her about half way even though she was leaking so much juice. She slowly rode up and down, the wonderful feeling bringing me to full hardness again.

‘Hmn…hmn…hmn… you are so big,’ she moaned.

She slowly worked her way down until I could feel my dick push against her cervix.

‘I feel so full that you are pushing against my cervix,’ she moaned. Again, she began to slowly ride up and down again.

‘Oh, I’m cumming again,’ she informed.

Her body shook. I could feel her pussy constricting around my dick almost continuously. As her orgasm subsided, she began to ride my cock again this time with vigour. My dick was now banging against her cervix every time, and then it pushed through and she sank down to my hips.

She moaned again and froze against my chest. I was not sure if it was pain or pleasure or both.

Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Keep it coming.
Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 1:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 4:38am On Feb 07, 2022

‘Gosh! I can’t move, it’s incredible! I felt like you were almost in my stomach.’

She began to rotate her hips slowly ensuring my dick remained in her cervix. Her speed picked up and her clit rubbed against me sending her over the edge again. Her body shook again and she humped my dick causing me to cum spewing into her again. We collapsed on each other kissing and touching before she rose up letting me dick fall free with a sloppy plop. We were drenched with each other’s cum and sweat and the sweet smell of sex hung in the air.

‘Oh, my goodness, I love you’ she said. ‘You satisfy me in so many aspects, especially sexually.

‘I love you too. I always have,’ I replied.

Indeed, she looked satisfied.

I picked her up and went to the adjoining bathroom and turned on the shower. We showered together washing each other gently and passionately. She reached for my dick and got me hard again. She placed it between her legs and with her back to me slowly ground her pussy on my dick. I grabbed her breast and massaged her nipple. She leaned forward and my dick slid up the crack of her ass and pushed against her puckered hole. With a free hand, she guided my dick back into her sopping wet pussy. I sank in with little resistance, and pulled her against me, rubbing her clit between two fingers.

‘Don’t stop. Bang my little pussy and fill me again with your cum,’ she said passionately.

Being an ideal lover, I obliged and banged her hard until we cummed together.

We had had enough for now. We dried off and got dressed, before making our way out of the hotel rom. We were well and truly satisfied and exhausted and I felt like my balls were totally drained.

I drove my Honda car into the premises of NewsNet building complex. The clock on the dashboard of the car showed the time to be few minutes to seven o 'clock. I got down from the car, locked it and walked briskly into the building. I was the news editor of the national newspaper. I had joined the newspaper soon after my national graduate service and had proved to be committed to the work. From just a reporter, I had risen to become the news desk editor. It was all due to dedication to service.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cool and Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.