Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Dangerous Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Love (17551 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
About one hour later, I was sitting comfortably in the office allotted to me. It was on the same floor with the Minister's office. I had submitted my c.v and photocopies of all my credentials to the Perm sec for documentation.

I had also received my letter of appointment. Now in my office, I perused the letter. All the terms of office were what I expected. My eyes went to the salaries and allowances.

I whistled softly to myself. The figures were more than I thought. No wonder some people were ready to involve in diabolical things for the sake of acquiring and retaining political power.

There were many perks too. I was entitled to an official car and a driver, a cook and a domestic servant. In the office, I would be entitled to employ a personal secretary and a personal assistant to aid me in the job. Of course, already, there was a secretary and an office assistant attached to my office from the Ministry. Wow! I whistled again.

My cell phone rang. Zaynab was the one on the line.

'Hello, darling.'

'Hi. I've been trying to get across to you for some time.' Her voice was faint across the line.

'It could be the network,’ I replied. ‘How're you?'

'Fine. Are we meeting at the hotel today?'

I smiled to myself. Sorry, baby, you were behind time. 'I've got great news for you, Zainab. Right now, I'm in Abuja. I've got a new job.'

'What?' The surprise was total from her voice. 'You don't mean it!'

'I do. I'm in Abuja, now. I've just started the job of special assistant to the Minister of Public Communications.'

'And you didn't tell me anything about it before now?'

'Yes, I want to make it a surprise. You remember that on Saturday, when we were together, my boss called me. He later discussed the job with me. I got it through him. He and the Minister were buddies.'

I was sure Zainab was still full of surprise. 'Amazing. Accept my congratulations,' she said.

'Thank you.'

'So, when do we see again?'

'I'll be coming to Lagos by weekend. I'll let you know my itinerary.'

We chatted a bit more. Zaynab said she was missing me already. I assured her it would not be long when we would be seeing again. After the exchange of some words of endearment, the line was disconnected.

I sat back on my seat and switched on the laptop. Then I connected the internet dongle and opened the web pages of national dailies to read the major news. I brought out my jotter and noted some political news and developments. My work had started in earnest.

Half an hour later, I was still taking down some notes when Ms. Sola Alexander called my line.

'Hello, Madam.'

'Hello.' Her voice seemed to be filled with excitement. 'I'm sending someone over to you. The name is Tosin. The person will assist you on sundry matters.'

My brows went up. 'Sundry matters?'

'Yes, it will be explained better when the person gets there.'

'Okay, madam. Thank you.'

I whistled to myself as soon as the line was disengaged. What would sundry matters be? I was still wondering when there was a soft knock on my door and the secretary stepped in.

'The perm. sec. sent someone to see you, sir.'

I was surprised the person had already come. Everything was so fast. 'Yes, let him come in right away.'

'It's a female, sir. I will tell her to come in right now.'

The secretary stepped out of the office. Almost immediately, a lady came in. She couldn't be more than twenty-seven. She was almost six feet tall and had a pretty face. Her hair was stylishly fixed.

She looked more like a fashion enthusiast than a government worker.

Dangerous Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dangerous-love/46639

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Interesting update
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2022
The secretary stepped out of the office. Almost immediately, a lady came in. She couldn't be more than twenty-seven.

She was almost six feet tall and had a pretty face. Her hair was stylishly fixed. She looked more like a fashion enthusiast than a government worker.

'Good day, sir. I'm Tosin. I was sent by Ms. Alexander.'

'Yes.' I looked at her all over again. 'She told me about you, but I didn't get your job schedule.’

She smiled warmly and didn't answer me immediately. Her well-fitting clothes looked very new and beautiful.

I smiled too. 'Sorry, I didn't offer you a seat.' I pointed at one. 'Sit down, please.'

The lady who just called herself Tosin thanked me and took the offer.

She cleared her throat. 'I'm your assistant on special duties. My schedule covers sundry matters such as taking you around to places, getting things you need, and such things.'

I nodded. Surely, this job was more interesting than I thought.

She was studying me too. 'For example, after close of work today, I will take you to the guest house where you'll be staying for now, and show you around.'

I stared at her briefly and nodded again.

'One more thing,' she said. Her countenance was cool and calm. 'I'm also to keep you company in case you're bored.'

I could not resist the chuckle that I made. 'Very interesting.'

I nodded again. 'Alright, Tosin. I actually need someone to show me around, here. I mean I hardly know Abuja.'

'That is one of my duties,' she assured and flashed another smile. Her dentition was well-defined and attractive. 'Now, to start with, will you like to eat anything? Will you like the meal to be delivered to you, or will you like to eat out?'

I suddenly remembered that I had not eaten anything since morning. I suppressed a yawn.

'That reminds me that I've actually not had any bite today. I'll rather eat in the office as I have some things to do now, and there's no point wasting time.'

'Very well, sir. What will you like to eat?'

'Get me some pizza and a bottle of water. I'll also like some apple juice.'

Tosin nodded and got to her feet. 'Okay, Mr. Ayoola. At your service.'

She smiled again and left the office in that sleek way she carried herself.

I whistled to myself as I watched her leave. I am also to keep you company, she had said. Wow, that would be interesting.

As soon as I finished my meal, I went back to work. Intermittently, I received phone calls. I was so engrossed in the work that time seemed to move fast. When it was ten minutes after 4 o'clock, Tosin stepped inside my office.

'Just a reminder, sir, that the closing time is 4 o'clock.'

I grinned. 'I know. I'll soon be through.'

I finally stopped working for the day about sixteen minutes after four. I packed some documents into a valise. The laptop would also to be taken home for more work.

The office assistant took my things downstairs. Tosin steered me to the official car I would be using. There was a driver waiting. A police officer would also serve as the orderly.

I and Tosin sat at the back seats. The sleek car moved out of the premises. I ordered that we should first go to the hotel where I had lodged. I took my things from the hotel room and checked out of the place.

The drive to my new abode was less than ten minutes. The guest house was a bungalow sited in the government reservation settlement. A uniformed security man opened the gate for us to drive in.

Tosin removed my bags from the car and took them inside. The police orderly and the driver were to come around the following morning by seven. I nodded at them as I dismissed then.

I briefly observed the exterior of the bungalow before I moved inside. It looked like a new building and everything inside looked new. There was a lounging room, a large sitting-room that was exquisitely furnished, and five bedrooms. In addition, there was a boys’ quarter that had three rooms.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Nice work
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
More
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThrillPlus:
Nice work
Thanks.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 10:00pm On May 01, 2022
There was a lounging room, a large sitting-room that was exquisitely furnished, and five bedrooms. In addition, there was a boys’ quarter that had three rooms.

A cook and a domestic servant were already there in the house. They welcomed me in deference. I realized that I was living a different life. I was happy for the difference. I went to the big sitting-room, flicked the 90-inch flat screen on and scanned the channels. Tosin came to meet me.

'Sir, I'm in the boys’ quarters, in case you need me.'

I smiled at her. 'Sit down, Tosin.

Remember, you're to keep me company. Besides, you've not told me about yourself.'

She picked a seat opposite me. 'I'm Tosin, and I'm here as your assistant.'

'I'm talking about your personal life, my dear. Tell me about yourself, not your job.'

'Well, if you must know, sir, I'm happily married.'

I was surprised. 'Really?'

Tosin burst into laughter. 'I'm married to my job!'

I laughed too. 'You got me there.'

The cook came to ask me what I would like to have for supper. I told her and she was back to the kitchen.

Tosin told me about her background, her childhood, schooling and how she was employed by the Ministry of Public Communications.

She had a man in her life, but was not too sure the man was serious about any future plans. The man was always suspicious of her, she said. After she had finished, I wanted to tell her about myself too.

'There's no need you tell me. I already know a lot about you,' she put in.

'What d'you know about me?'

She smiled briefly. 'You were the news editor of NewsNet. Married. Two kids. Recommended by your former boss, I.D Alfred to the Honorable Minister as Special Assistant.'

Again, I was surprised. 'How did you know all these?'

Tosin smiled. 'I was given a small dossier on you. It goes with the job.'

We chatted idly thereafter. I obviously seemed to enjoy her company. I mentally compared her with my wife. Unlike my wife, Tosin seemed adept at discussing topics of diverse issues, including politics. I could see that she combined beauty with brain.

About forty minutes later, the cook came to announce that the food was ready.

I insisted that Tosin and I should eat together. It was a sumptuous meal with chicken and turkey. After the food, we went back to the lounging room. I went to the shelf containing assorted wines, champagne and rum. She wanted to serve me but I insisted on doing it myself.

Two glasses were filled and we drank as if we were old friends. I was a man good at grabbing opportunity, even when it was obvious that I was taking advantage of the situation.

I further felt justified by the fact that Tosin had said she was to keep me company. Well, I felt I would be bored being alone in the four-bedroom bungalow, so I asked that she should continue to keep me company.

'Honestly, I enjoy conversing with you. It's as if I've known you for a long time.' I patted her cheeks. I was buoyed by her non-resistance to my overture. 'It's only a lifeless man that will not appreciate speaking to a beautiful lady like you.'

I sounded like I meant what I said. Her response was a giggle.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by Bigfish121(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2022
Op abeg come complete your story

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 10:14am On May 03, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 11:18am On May 05, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 5:42pm On May 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 10:43pm On May 07, 2022
'Honestly, I enjoy conversing with you. It's as if I've known you for a long time.' I patted her cheeks. I was buoyed by her non-resistance to my overture.

'It's only a lifeless man that will not appreciate speaking to a beautiful lady like you.'

I sounded like I meant what I said. Her response was a giggle.

'Say, why don't you let us check out the bedroom and see how the place really looks like,' I said, my voice filled with desire.

‘Is that not early?’ asked.

I grinned. ‘I don’t think so. Let’s see how the place looks like.’

I held her hand and led her to the bedroom.

'You're very beautiful outside.' I kissed the back of her right palm. 'Let me see how beautiful you are inside.'

She said nothing. She only grinned at me daringly.

My lips went for hers and there was a long physical contact. my hands started exploring her body.

‘You’re such a beautiful lady,’ I muttered.

Now, there was no resistance whatsoever coming from her. I muttered more compliments as I started kissing her, once we were in the bedroom.

I wrapped my arms around her breasts and did some teases on both her nipples. She slowly ground her backside against my hard dick. She reached down and grabbed my dick allowing it to sit against her moist warm pussy lips.

She moaned quietly and stroked my penis as I continued to kiss her neck and ear. The coolness of the bedroom seemed to welcome us in earnest. We sat on the king-sized bed, still in love tango. In no time, we peeled off our clothes.

Tosin, rose up from my lap, and guided my dick into her warm canal. I slid in slowly and completely as she sat back down. Her back arched and I moved one hand from a nipple towards her clit. What I found surprised me, as I felt not only her clitoris, but also a small hard ball, connected to a small ring.

‘It helps me cum when you rub against it. It has made my clit super sensitive,’ she explained. Her voice was a little shaky as I slowly slid in and out of her hot and tight hole.

She grabbed my hand, and guided my fingers around her clit and its little friend. She responded almost immediately and worked up and down on my dick with increased speed.

‘Oh goodness, I coming’ she breathed, and moments later, the muscular walls gripped my dick tightly, almost sending me over the edge too.

We had each other like this for ten minutes or so, before she turned around to face me without letting me pull out. Now she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling us closer to each other. We rocked together, the sweat covering our bodies not hurrying or trying to dry off.

We kissed slowly and passionately like a couple, and it felt right. Tosin unwrapped her legs and picked up the speed, grinding her clit on my pelvis and sliding up and down on my cock. It was me now getting to the edge and I grabbed her hips to speed up too.

‘Oh sweetness, I am going to cum,’ I grunted. I had not used any protection whatsoever and it gladdened me to release my load into her as her pussy as it pulsed as well. We both smiled at each other, our bodies still at close-up.

We began to rock slowly on the bed. Our bodies were almost joined as one, so I stood up with her still hanging on and sat her on the edge. The cool air made us both shiver a little and so picked up a little speed to warm us up again.

Our mouths kissed each other as much as we could, necks, ears, breasts and nipples, sending waves of pleasure through our bodies. Tosin’s body arched with pleasure as I slowly pulled out my slimy cock.

She pouted her lips as stepped back a little, before leaning in to kiss my way down towards her dripping pussy. Our combined juices were oozing from her puffy slit as I gently kissed just above her clit.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 7:21am On May 09, 2022
Nice.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 9:25pm On May 13, 2022
Our combined juices were oozing from her puffy slit as I gently kissed just above her clit.

‘Oh my goodness, that’s so good. Do not stop!’ she gasped in pleasure.

I circled around her clit and the metal ball with my tongue. Her clit was pulsing as I tongued around teasing her before I parted her lips and slid my finger into her. She couldn’t keep still as I continued to pleasure her pussy with my fingers and tongue.

‘Hmn… hmn…. I can’t cope, please stop’ she moaned as she orgasmed again and fell back onto the mattress. Her breathing had slowed and she was almost non-responsive, but smiled as I drew her next to me in a gentle hug.

‘Tosin, you are beautiful and I thank Ms. Alexander for sending you to me.’ I whispered into her ear. ‘I could get used to this.’

She laughed. ‘I hope so. I hope you won’t think I’m a cheap LovePeddler.’

‘No way,’ I replied. ‘I have no doubt that you’re a most desirable and valuable lady.’

I kissed her again slowly and passionately.
Thereafter, we lay on the bed, exhausted but content.

Some minutes later, my phone rang. It was Zaynab on the line.

'Hello, I hope I'm not disturbing anything,' she said.

I grinned. What a time for her to call. 'No, nothing. How are you, baby?'

'I'm missing you so terribly.'

'Oh.'

'See, our short mid-semester break starts next week, but I can't wait to be with you. I want to travel this Friday to Abuja. I want to be with you.'

I looked clearly surprised. 'You don't mean it, Zaynab.'

She laughed shortly over the line. 'Of course. I mean it. Please send the address of where you're staying there to my WhatsApp number. Be expecting me on Friday.'

‘Alright. I’m supposed to travel down to Lagos for the weekend. But I guess with your coming, I will shelve my traveling till another time.’

‘Okay, dear. See you.’

‘Yeah, bye.’

I dropped the phone on the stool by the bedside.

‘Your girlfriend?’ Tosin asked, staring at me.
‘A lady friend,’ I answered.

‘A girlfriend, all the same. You’re supposed to be married, Mr. Ayoola.’

I smiled. ‘Yes, and you’re not supposed to sleep with a married man, Tosin.’

‘Are you telling me I shouldn’t have done this?’

‘No, dear. I’m telling you that the two of us are guilty of the same passion, by doing this.’

She grinned. I patted her bum and ran my hand over her chest again.

The following morning, I was at work by eight and started my work in earnest. I received a call from my wife few minutes to ten o’clock.

‘I hope you’re not over burdened with the work,’ Fransisca said.

‘Oh, no. The work is interesting and I’m enjoying it. How is Lagos and how are the kids?’

‘We’re all fine. The children are already saying they miss you.’

‘I miss them too. Later tonight, I’ll call you in the evening so that I can chat with them.’

‘That will be no problem. Ehn ehn, Lizzy just called me some minutes ago. We have received our NYSC posting and she said she had been posted to the FCT.’

‘Oh, really? That’s interesting. What a coincidence!’

‘Indeed, it’s a big coincidence. The orientation camp starts from next week. She’ll be around by Friday just to familiarize herself with the area.’

‘This Friday? That’s interesting.’

‘Yes, this Friday. That means you’ll shift your coming to Lagos till next weekend.’

‘That’s right. I’ll text the address of this place to you. Send it to her. Send her number to me, too. I will like to know the minute she steps on Abuja.’

‘Alright. That will be no problem. I will do so.’

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by Ultimas: 9:31am On May 14, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 11:04am On May 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 7:45am On May 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 4:07pm On May 22, 2022
‘This Friday? That’s interesting.’

‘Yes, this Friday. That means you’ll shift your coming to Lagos till next weekend.’

‘That’s right. I’ll text the address of this place to you. Send it to her. Send her number to me, too. I will like to know the minute she steps on Abuja.’

‘Alright. That will be no problem. I will do so.’

After I had ended the conversation, I thought over the coming around of Lizzy. From the little I knew about her, she was a good, young lady. However, having her around me meant I had to be very careful in my affairs with Tosin, Zaynab, or whoever. I thought of Zaynab being around and shook my head.

There was no way Zaynab and Lizzy would be around my residence at the same time. I must find alternative residence for Zaynab. Better still, Zaynab should hold on about coming to meet me.

‘Who again is coming on Friday?’ Tosin asked, interrupting into my thoughts.

‘My wife’s junior sister.’

‘You’ll have your lady friend and sister-in-law here at the same time?’

I grinned ruefully. ‘No way. One will have to hold on for another.’

I called Zaynab’s number.

‘Hello, darling. See, something has just cropped up. My wife just called now that her junior sister will be coming to Abuja this Friday, and she’ll be staying with me. You will have to shelve your coming here for now.’

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘What d’you mean, why? I said the junior sister will be coming here from Friday. That means I have a spy around.’

‘Oh, no. So, how do we see?’

‘I’ll be coming to Lagos, next weekend.’

‘You mean I have to wait that long? Ah, no. That’s not good enough.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll compensate you for the trouble. As soon as I settle down fully here in Abuja, I’ll come up with better plans.’

With the promise of compensation, Zaynab was mollified. On Tuesday morning, I was at my desk as early as quarter to eight, ably assisted by Tosin.

The days moved fast and I got immersed in my work. Fransisca sent her sister’s number to me, so we could open a line of communication. As if by default, I did not prod Tosin for any intimacy again.

On Friday, Lizzy informed me that she would be coming by road and should arrive Abuja by two o’clock. I told her to go to my residence direct, as I would still be at work. I also called the security guy manning my residence to allow Lizzy access to the house.

By four o’clock, I decided to close for work. I sat comfortably at the back seat while I was driven back to my residence. The orderly sat at the passenger’s seat, while Tosin sat with me at the back seat.

‘We’re starting the weekend today,’ I began. ‘You can have a break. By Monday, you come back and resume your duties.’

She nodded. ‘That will be welcome.’

‘Yes. Take a break for the weekend. Thank God it’s Friday.’

Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house. She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

‘Lizzy, you’re welcome. How was your trip? I hope it’s not tiring.’

‘It was okay, uncle. It was smooth and eventful.’

I went to the master bedroom to change to jeans and t-shirt and came back to the large sitting-room to rejoin Lizzy, who was watching the large screen.

‘I must congratulate you on your appointment, sir,’ she said.

‘Congratulations.’

I smiled broadly. ‘Thank you, Lizzy. We thank God for everything.’

‘Sister must be very happy that her hubby is working close to the seat of power now.’

I chuckled and nodded. ‘I hope the cook has given you something to eat.’

‘Yes. Thanks for the hospitality.’

Tosin came in to inform me that she was set to leave.

‘Alright, Tosin. Take care of yourself.’

‘Thank you, sir. Have a nice weekend.’ She left the place.

‘Fransisca said you’re starting the orientation camp on Monday,’ I stated.
‘Yes. For the next three weeks or so, I’ll be there.’

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.