Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? (928 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by ewa20buredi100: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2022
It was not really my making though, I needed to survive while waiting to land that perfect multinational job.
So I took up a teaching (Chemistry and Mathematics) job Just to keep the body and soul alive.

It has been 7years since I took up teaching as a job and I am still doing it.

Along the line, I realised that I wasn't getting younger. I am in my thirties and as my mother's first fruit, she is always asking me to send her pictures of I and my girlfriend. She disturbs me a lot about it, this is given the fact that most of my younger siblings are married and have kids. She says she wants to carry her grandchild from me.

I tried to explain things to her, but she wouldn't care to hear me out. This has been going on for sometime now and during these times, she yells at me, cries and asks to know if I am having issues as a man. I have to admit it: she gets on my nerves most times with her annoying questions but being that she is the only parent I have now I just play along so as not to upset her.

MY FEARS:
Last 2 years, after a call from my mom, during my quiet time, a thought just came to me to do my mother's bidding and besides I am of age (and at that age my late dad already had 3 of us). Some many thoughts flooded my head that night and it was like I was having this confluence of thoughts. I felt somehow convinced about doing it.

But somehow I was scared because I have never had this one-on-one chat with a female before. It just dawned on me that I was not a social person. Question was, how was I going to go about it.

So I came here on nairaland and did some findings on how to talk to a lady. I decided to try it on a female colleague of mine at my place of work.
Somehow the things I thought I had learnt I ended up not using them because it happened that the said lady was already having a crush on me. It kind of made my task easier. She made the approach

As time went by, the relationship became one-sided. The disrespect, the insults, curses, the looked-down on was something I have never witnessed before. I wasn't really bothered at that time because I was not in the know of how ladies behave.

She would always tell me of how I am not man enough for her, too quiet, too lanky and have no action as a man. As in she was this perfect kind of girl that deserves a very special man but not me. There was no day she never used those words on me, especially when she is angry or offended. These things began to get to me. At a point in time I was feeling so emotionally Insecured, I began losing my confidence and self esteem. I felt I was not good enough for her and did all I could to get her approval. It left me emotionally and mentally drained. I did not know what to do or who to turn to except her.

I don't even want to talk about how she made me to do silly things to satisfy her sexual cravings without having real sex.

I was so emotionally attached to her that I was blinded from the emotional torture she was putting me through.

As God will always have His way, I met this married lady who was newly employed then. We became so close, that a particularly day came when I was so overwhelmed, I opened up everything to her.
This said lady helped me wipe off all the feelings and emotions I had and gave me a new orientation about women. In fact she accompanied me to call off the relationship I thought I was into then.
Funny enough the said crusher didn't even care. The following week she was sighted with her new man.

She was like God sent to me.
Though we parted ways some months later when I got a better paying teaching job and then relocated, we still keep in touch with one another. She never fails to ask after me and my emotional well-being despite the distance.
She always tells me that one day I will find a lady "who will love and respect me as I am" (anytime I ask what she meant by that statement she would hang up on me)
I really owe her my life.

This experience kind of scared me from anything "woman". I was scared of being disrespected because of a perceived personality of mine.....not until my mom brought up the issue again late last year.

So this time I decided to give it a try. I felt I was better prepared and armed with some knowledge about women. Hence there won't be a repeat of what happened last time.

Then a new pattern of behaviour was discovered again.............

The few that gave me their listening ears would suddenly grow cold and dis-Interested once they learn that I teach in a secondary school. Others would block me on their whatsapp.

None of the ladies I met would want anything to do with me because I teach.

Please married male teachers here on nairaland, any of you had these challenges, and if yes, how did you overcome it?

For the male teachers that are not married, do you have a serious girlfriend?
How did you meet her?
Please kindly share your experiences so far.
A brother needs it.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Raalsalghul: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2022
ewa20buredi100:

Along the line, I realised that I wasn't getting younger. I am in my thirties and as my mother's first fruit, she is always asking me to send her pictures of I and my girlfriend. She disturbs me a lot about it, this is given the fact that most of my younger siblings are married and have kids. She says she wants to carry her grandchild from me.

I tried to explain things to her, but she wouldn't care to hear me out. This has been going on for sometime now and during these times, she yells at me, cries and asks to know if I am having issues as a man. I have to admit it: she gets on my nerves most times with her annoying questions but being that she is the only parent I have now I just play along so as not to upset her.

MY FEARS:
Last 2 years, after a call from my mom, during my quiet time, a thought just came to me to do my mother's bidding and besides I am of age (and at that age my late dad already had 3 of us). Some many thoughts flooded my head that night and it was like I was having this confluence of thoughts. I felt somehow convinced about doing it.

You don't owe your mother grand kids or a family.

Your own is just to take care of her that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:31am On Jan 28, 2022
ewa20buredi100:
It was not really my making though, I needed to survive while waiting to land that perfect multinational job.
So I took up a teaching (Chemistry and Mathematics) job Just to keep the body and soul alive.

MY FEARS:

But somehow I was scared because I have never had this one-on-one chat with a female before. It just dawned on me that I was not a social person. Question was, how was I going to go about it.

So I came here on nairaland and did some findings on how to talk to a lady. I decided to try it on a female colleague of mine at my place of work.
Somehow the things I thought I had learnt I ended up not using them because it happened that the said lady was already having a crush on me. It kind of made my task easier. She made the approach

As time went by, the relationship became one-sided. The disrespect, the insults, curses, the looked-down on was something I have never witnessed before. I wasn't really bothered at that time because I was not in the know of how ladies behave.

She would always tell me of how I am not man enough for her, too quiet, too lanky and have no action as a man. As in she was this perfect kind of girl that deserves a very special man but not me. There was no day she never used those words on me, especially when she is angry or offended. These things began to get to me. At a point in time I was feeling so emotionally Insecured, I began losing my confidence and self esteem. I felt I was not good enough for her and did all I could to get her approval. It left me emotionally and mentally drained. I did not know what to do or who to turn to except her.

I don't even want to talk about how she made me to do silly things to satisfy her sexual cravings without having real sex.

I was so emotionally attached to her that I was blinded from the emotional torture she was putting me through.

As God will always have His way, I met this married lady who was newly employed then. We became so close, that a particularly day came when I was so overwhelmed, I opened up everything to her.
This said lady helped me wipe off all the feelings and emotions I had and gave me a new orientation about women. In fact she accompanied me to call off the relationship I thought I was into then.
Funny enough the said crusher didn't even care. The following week she was sighted with her new man.

Though we parted ways some months later when I got a better paying teaching job and then relocated, we still keep in touch with one another. She never fails to ask after me and my emotional well-being despite the distance.
She always tells me that one day I will find a lady "who will love and respect me as I am" (anytime I ask what she meant by that statement she would hang up on me)

This experience kind of scared me from anything "woman". I was scared of being disrespected because of a perceived personality of mine.....not until my mom brought up the issue again late last year.

So this time I decided to give it a try. I felt I was better prepared and armed with some knowledge about women. Hence there won't be a repeat of what happened last time.

The few that gave me their listening ears would suddenly grow cold and dis-Interested once they learn that I teach in a secondary school. Others would block me on their whatsapp.

Please married male teachers here on nairaland, any of you had these challenges, and if yes, how did you overcome it?

How did you meet her?
A brother needs it.

Thank you

Ever heard woman don’t wanna be told the truth??
Jux pretend and act to the next girl as a yahoo boy........and see how she will fall in love with u!!!

But to be honest.........why waste 7 good years of your life teaching
That’s nonsense........
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Acidosis(m): 4:29am On Jan 28, 2022
I think that your mom's incessant calls about giving her a grandchild shouldn't be a motivation to get married. Anyway, since you have also come to the realization that you need to settle down, then I think you should begin to take bolder steps in that regard.

There's no justification for you to maintain a zero social life. First, as a teacher, you probably have more time to yourself. Second, the world has moved on from the era where a man needs to physically meet a woman to strike up interesting conversations

I think your colleagues' cranky and unsolicited prayers are a way of telling you that you'll meet someone that will accept your pay cheque.

While age, like your mom's incessant calls, shouldn't be a determining factor for when to marry, the reality is, no matter what your plan is to get a better job or establish a steady income source, you cannot predict the unknowable in life. Job can be terminated, businesses can wear off, but the good part is that; marriage with the RIGHT person is meant to handle these changes - realities of life.

This is why it is necessary to consider your marriage (if you actually want to get married) as the more important part of your life plan. Marriage isn't necessarily what to think about when you have achieved everything in life, it is rather a medium to help you in achieving part or most of your life goals.

Ideally, your marriage is supposed to help you to manage the challenges you will come across in life (save your a** from depression, help you recover fast if you lose a job or business or when you become sick, help you socialize better with a partner, meet your sexual needs, etc.). People don't realize this, so they focus too often on how to save the entity called "marriage" by advising people to "hustle oooo" as if the entity marriage is calling them and the rest of the world for help.

So you have to see marriage as a priority, something that deserves your commitment. You will always figure out a way to support what you are most committed to.

When you're committed to the goal of marriage, the question of how to meet the right person for you - someone who understands where you are and where you're headed - would no longer be an issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Lighthouse50: 4:50am On Jan 28, 2022
The best wife material for a male teacher is an uneducated lady. They will treasure you so much and will always look up to you to learn. They see you to have what they dont have and are less demanding. they will appreciate whatever little you earn with respect.

4 Likes

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by SonOfEl(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2022
ewa20buredi100:

MY FEARS:

How did you meet her?
A brother needs it.

Thank you

Your opening statement brought you out completely. You are not called into teaching, condition only made you venture into it. You think ladies dont see through these things?

I'm a trained teacher (ND, BSc. Ed, M.Ed) from Nigeria living in Dubai and happily married. I love my job and understand the business aspect of education.

Please leave teaching and pursue something else you would be proud of. If you lack confidence in your job, who will have confidence in you? Your loss.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by GboyegaD(m): 5:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Live for yourself and not someone's wishes ooo. Do not get into something you are not sure you are ready for.

In the meantime, have you explored traveling abroad to study? Sort yourself and finding a wife wouldn't be a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by SonOfEl(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Lighthouse50:
The best wife material for a male teacher is an uneducated lady. They will treasure you so much and will always look up to you to learn. They see you to have what they dont have and are less demanding. they will appreciate whatever little you earn with respect.

What an insult! Your are ignorant and foolish with these post you just vomitted.

3 Likes

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by SonOfEl(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2022
By the way,

I met my boo during my masters degree program, she worked as an administrative officer in a company while i worked as a teacher/private tutor...today we are both masters degree graduates.

I didn't rely on regular school teaching calendar to pay rents, pay school fees and support our relationship. I was a Private tutor and a Nutrition Educator in which i worked parttime for companies like GSK. I usually leave home by 7am and return home around 10pm.

My then girlfriend (who was a first class graduate and now MY WIFEY) saw all these hardwork and then knew i had a bright future. Why? I threw my passion, intellect and hardwork into what i was doing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by sisisioge: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmmmm.....it is not a married teachers thing, it is a you thing.

Dude, you actually sounded like a pushover, your mom says this, the girl was your life, married woman saved you, new babes turn bad..... In fact, I could already picture what you looked like before you referenced what your ex used to say about you when I started reading the story....too bad.

Biko dont think of dating any other girl until you improve yourself....start reading, watch movies and find a sensible male friend to learn some masculinity biko. While we all want a man that is grounded,we distaste a pushover that can be lead around with his nose.... the married woman is being kind hence the reason she kept praying that you would find a good person that would love you with your special needs. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by DontBullshitMe: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sex can be bought. You don't need marriage.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Damn OP you sound like a good person. Find an obese or old white lady online at least to guarantee your exit out of Nigeria. No one will tell you but you are about to put yourself into serious suffering and worst you are a pushover. Nigerian ladies are wicked to very strong men how much more pushovers plus the poverty and suffering that comes with marriage. No one will help you not your mom, not nairalanders. A white lady doesnt guarantee a good marriage but at least she guarantees a good passport. Nigeria isnt for people of your nature.

4 Likes

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Ever heard woman don’t wanna be told the truth??
Jux pretend and act to the next girl as a yahoo boy........and see how she will fall in love with u!!!

But to be honest.........why waste 7 good years of your life teaching
That’s nonsense........

Give him a good job and let us see if he would not leave teaching. You do not have any to give him, therefore you have no counsel to give about his work.

Right now, he is sustained by it and it has saved him from being insulted by his family members, which is a very good thing.

So now, he is just in the dry and evil filled market of finding a good wife, which is the question he asked.

And everyone knows a relationship started with lies is an application to die before your time.

Well, by your moniker good marriage is not your goal.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Raalsalghul: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Damn OP you sound like a good person. Find an obese or old white lady online at least to guarantee your exit out of Nigeria. No one will tell you but you are about to put yourself into serious suffering and worst you are a pushover. Nigerian ladies are wicked to very strong men how much more pushovers plus the poverty and suffering that comes with marriage. No one will help you not your mom, not nairalanders. A white lady doesnt guarantee a good marriage but at least she guarantees a good passport. Nigeria isnt for people of your nature.

Honestly, I don't understand why some people don't get this at the bold.

You don't owe your parents marriage, grand kids or a family.

They've lived their lives and should allow you live yours too which includes if an individual decides to settle or not.

Succumbing to parental pressure to get married I've noticed is one of the triggers of generational poverty.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Honestly, I don't understand why some people don't get this at the bold.

You don't owe your parents marriage, grand kids or a family.

They've lived their lives and should allow you live yours too which includes if an individual decides to settle or not.

Succumbing to parental pressure to get married I've noticed is one of the triggers of generational poverty.

I am sure OP salary is not up to 50k and they are disturbing him for marriage.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Raalsalghul: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I am sure OP salary is not up to 50k and they are disturbing him for marriage.

To me, it's just pure selfishness.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Emmanuel30a: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
sisisioge:
Hmmmmm.....it is not a married teachers thing, it is a you thing.

Dude, you actually sounded like a pushover, your mom says this, the girl was your life, married woman saved you, new bad turn bad..... In fact, I could already picture what you looked like before you referenced what your ex used to say about you when I started reading the story....too bad.

Biko dont think of dating any other girl until you improve yourself....start reading, watch movies and find a sensible male friend to learn some masculinity biko. While we all want a man that is grounded,we distaste a pushover that can be lead around with his nose.... the married woman is being kind hence the reason she kept praying that you would find a good person that would love you with your special needs. Good luck.
Who Needs A Woman?As If Na By Force To Marry.Enemies Marrying Each other Based On Unrealistic,Unassuring&Ever Changing Agreement.Adam Was The First To Regret Woman Eve.Many Have Joined

2 Likes

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Emmanuel30a: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
It was not really my making though,I needed to survive while waiting to land that perfect multinational job.So I took up a teaching (Chemistry and Mathematics) job Just to keep the body and soul alive.It has been 7years since I took up teaching as a job and I am still doing it.Along the line,I realised that I wasn't getting younger.I am in my thirties and as my mother's first fruit,she is always asking me to send her pictures of I and my girlfriend.She disturbs me a lot about it,this is given the fact that most of my younger siblings are married and have kids.She says she wants to carry her grandchild from me.I tried to explain things to her,but she wouldn't care to hear me out.This has been going on for sometime now and during these times,she yells at me,cries and asks to know if I am having issues as a man.I have to admit it:she gets on my nerves most times with her annoying questions but being that she is the only parent I have. As If Ur Success In Life Is Base On Woman&Marriage.Dey Dia Dey Mind Ur Mum.
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Emmanuel30a: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
As If Your Success In Life Is Determine,Base Or Equals To Woman And Marriage.Dey Dia Dey Mind Your Mum, No Go Look For How To Multiply Your Income Or Stream Of Income And Live A Better Life That Could Be Best Describe By You. Anyway, You Can Be The Wife And Let Her Be The Husband. As If The Woman Send You. Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Relationship With Women&Probably Marriage; People Engage In It Because Of Selfish Interest&Benefits - MONEY,SEXUAL INTERCOURSES,DISCONTENTMENT, GREEDINESS,CONVETOUSNESS,ETC 'They' May Glitters But They Are Not GOLD;They Are STRONGHOLD. MARRIAGE DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU CHILDREN; IT MAY GUARANTEE SEXUAL INTERCOURSES WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY&YOU ARE HEALTHY. OPEN THE EYES OF YOUR EARTH SO YOU CAN SEE GOD." SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED".IF YOU SO DESIRE MARRIAGE,IT IS PART OF OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD BE ADDED.AS A MAN,YOU DONT NEED TO BE TOLD ABOUT WOMEN."MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE ..." YOU WOULD ALWAYS THINK WOMEN WHEN U LIVE BY BREAD ALONE
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Osas187: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
How can I get (date) a white lady ?
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Matheusmartin: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
When it comes to emotional blackmail and manipulations, no one does it better than African mothers..

I want to carry your grandchild yen yen yen, like say them dey chop am..

mtchweee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Raalsalghul: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Matheusmartin:
When it comes to emotional blackmail and manipulations, no one does it better than African mothers..

I want to carry your grandchild yen yen yen, like say them dey chop am..

mtchweee

You have to be intelligent to see through that bullshit.

Always playing the grandchildren card. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Matheusmartin: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You have to be intelligent to see through that bullshit.

Always playing the grandchildren card. angry

Very annoying.
they wouldn't even care if you are doing well..
Re: Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? by Lighthouse50: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
SonOfEl:

What an insult! Your are ignorant and foolish with these post you just vomitted.
Sorry wise man

(1) (Reply)

When A Breadwinner Becomes A Mere Beggar! / I prefer bush cos nobody will disturb me / My Half Sister Poisoned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.