Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) (48490 Views)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by jaybenugo: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo Lights Up Dubai Skyline With His Girlfriend's Images On Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo surprised his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez on her birthday with a laser show that beamed her face onto a Dubai landmark, IGBERETV reports.

Georgia, who is currently pregnant with twins for Cristiano, turned 28 on January 27, 2022.

To celebrate her, Cristiano Ronaldo spent hugely lighting up Dubai’s skyline with images from her new Netflix show.

He posted a video, showing Georgina’s face on the facade of the famous Burj Khalifa tower, on his Instagram.

He wrote in the caption:

"Many congratulations my love."
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZPZuv4Bx9M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxuDb0C3JHQ

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Sarapelu:
Chai, money good o. But Ronaldo no suppose dey do girlfriend something anymore nah, abi 'im no like marriage?

Make he marry her finish, tomorrow divorced and all his property split into two? Na true... undecided

They've used unfavorable laws to prevent men from marrying in the west. It doesn't pay men at all, especially the rich and wealthy ones.

PS: This is not to say men shouldn't settle down, just painting a possible scenario as CR7's reason to stay unmarried.

341 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday beautiful Georgina. smiley

*When a man truly loves and appreciates his woman, his actions are clear for everyone to see.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by insidelife22(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2022
happy birthday our bae.
Man united rocks,always.

17 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Authoreety: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 28, 2022
They really look-alike, If not for the west unfavourable law against men, ronaldo would have marry her. But the women in the west are after their own selfish-interest.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by philcz(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Ororo wey sabi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Kingpee2(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Upon all this ,she might not even be contented..

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2022
There is level to this funds abeg!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by chatinent: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Sth he go marry am, en dey die for boyfriend matter.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Sarapelu:
Chai, money good o. But Ronaldo no suppose dey do girlfriend something anymore nah, abi 'im no like marriage?
Ronaldo knows what he's doing. I can assure you.e get reason y she's his partner/girlfriend, even after birthing kids and more coming. If I been Ronaldo, I go Sha give my mum 98% of my wealth and marry his baby mama, to prevent stories that touch by way of divorce and sharing of his billion dollar wealth.no time

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by paulolee(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2022
so sweet, love is sweet BT moni make am sweeter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by FirmTR(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Happy birthday beautiful Georgina. smiley

*When a man truly loves and appreciates his woman, his actions are clear for everyone to see.

How about when a woman truly loves and appreciates her man

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by slawormiir: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Kingpee2:
Upon all this ,she might not even be contented..
That is the truth and funny thing about life

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by ponobi2: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Wow
So beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Iamdbull: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Wow nice but if he really wanted to make her happy he should have invited me to perform for her.

Ooh I forgot he might be feeling insecured around me lol

13 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Gallantbaby: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Ada....she too fine joor

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by osazuwa23: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
uae is not safe because of yemen i better visit before it turn war zone
jaybenugo:
Cristiano Ronaldo Lights Up Dubai Skyline With His Girlfriend's Images On Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo surprised his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez on her birthday with a laser show that beamed her face onto a Dubai landmark, IGBERETV reports.

Georgia, who is currently pregnant with twins for Cristiano, turned 28 on January 27, 2022.

To celebrate her, Cristiano Ronaldo spent hugely lighting up Dubai’s skyline with images from her new Netflix show.

He posted a video, showing Georgina’s face on the facade of the famous Burj Khalifa tower, on his Instagram.

He wrote in the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZPZuv4Bx9M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxuDb0C3JHQ
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by freemi(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Loewe:

Make he marry her finish, tomorrow divorced and all his property split into two? Na true... undecided

They've used unfavorable laws to prevent men from marrying in the west. It doesn't pay men at all, especially the rich and wealthy ones.
so true

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Ronaldo forget you are a real man..
This guy posses everything a man should have..he understand his woman and how to care for her not coming online to bash women.. wink cheesy

I hope nairaland boys are learning from this tho.. cheesy cos no be by to come online insult women when deep down your momma still dey feed you.. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by eSpeded: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Hbd Rodriguez Georgina

Saphiere became feminist and bitter because she can't get a Man

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
That is my goat.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by skj1377(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
He is MGTOW most likely and probably redpilled
Sarapelu:

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Raxxye(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Na only man go fit do this kind thing for woman and never the other way round!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Vickyvice:
Ronaldo knows what he's doing. I can assure you.e get reason y she's his partner/girlfriend, even after birthing kids and more coming. If I been Ronaldo, I go Sha give my mum 98% of my wealth and marry his baby mama, to prevent stories that touch by way of divorce and sharing of his billion dollar wealth.no time
lol, why give his mum 98, Percent na, kilode

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by marvin906(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Make una shut up
Ronaldo didn't do anything..
She has a Netflix documentary coming up..
And Netflix used it to advertise the documentary

Honestly Ronaldo really changed her life Sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by sammyije(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Light my kpoli

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by Terona5: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
sad
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) by omonla10(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Nobody has called him simp here today..
Nairaland redpillers truly respect CR7 o

This proves that Once ure successful ehn, anything u do is perfectly right..

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.