Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) (33201 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by slawormiir: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streum: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Who's the senator boyfriend. Show us the giver naa
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by YellowMayor(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
celebritylife:
Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Range Rover As Gift From Boyfriend (Video)

A young Nigerian lady, Anita was nearly reduced to tears after her boyfriend surprised her by gifting her a brand new Range Rover.

The excited lady couldn’t hide her happiness as she expressed joy how the year started on a good note for her.

She wrote:

“What a beautiful way to start the year. Thank you so much baby. Congratulations to me. Well deserved. It’s a velar.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgnkyjljes

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by NekkyCee(f): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
You have not met me that's why. wink
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!
I will definitely give my mom a gift like this some day,not a girlfriend that could be sleeping with another man.

I rather waste all that money in a club than buying a car for a Nigerian girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
I hope he gave his mum first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by karkinase(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
This is the only thing Nigerian ladies are good for.. collect n collect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Whatshallido: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Ifunaya! Una men ego is speaking here. Beautiful girl, congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by McOluOmo: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!
I will definitely give my mom a gift like this some day,not a girlfriend that could be sleeping with another man.

I rather waste all that money in a club than buying a car for a Nigerian girl
ur dad nko

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by CodedWealth(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Well maybe the girl must have done more...

I'm still waiting for a gift worth almost a million naire I ordered to surprise my fiance on her birthday next month...

Why?

She has done more in many ways...

Same might be their story...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpee2:
Una never ready to talk the real story...
what first came to my mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by lucro: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
She should ensure the papers are in her name o. When kasala burst, the first thing to go are the very expensive gifts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DAVE5(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Oga it’s my choice! I can’t buy a car for a girlfriend accept she’s my wife! Women are not to be trusted biko? You buy the car now and you see her with another man. Na your type go dey come nairaland they seek for advice about your relationship problem. Abeg shift make i pass biko.

Like he said, you’ve not made real money, quadruple your hustle to the extent where a Range Rover velar money is like coaster biscuit money, come back here and tell us you can’t buy a velar for your girlfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by poweredcom(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Oga it’s my choice! I can’t buy a car for a girlfriend accept she’s my wife! Women are not to be trusted biko? You buy the car now and you see her with another man. Na your type go dey come nairaland they seek for advice about your relationship problem. Abeg shift make i pass biko.

True talk ...many guys are idiot ...why should I buy a high end car for a girlfriend whom at any day she can. Change am for me and the car is gone

Some men are very foolish ..small change Dem get Dem de take am please these yeye. nAija girls

DAVE5:

Like he said, you’ve not made real money, quadruple your hustle to the extent where a Range Rover velar money is like coaster biscuit money, come back here and tell us you can’t buy a velar for your girlfriend

Oga stop all dese ...why not tell mark Zuckerberg to start buying car for different girls in America before he got married to his wife

I no blame them na because all our girls are hungry always and blinded with materialism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by owobokiri(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Only if she was a virgin and loyal to a fault...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Buje1987(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:

Brother leave him let him learn his lessons the hard way. He never get experience about ladies if he has he won’t say he will spend his fortune on woman. Eve like say woman never show him pepper before

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
celebritylife:

A young Nigerian lady, Anita was nearly reduced to tears after her boyfriend surprised her by gifting her a brand new Range Rover.

The excited lady couldn’t hide her happiness as she expressed joy how the year started on a good note for her.

She wrote:

“What a beautiful way to start the year. Thank you so much baby. Congratulations to me. Well deserved. It’s a velar.”

Watch video below:

disgusting! Ranger Rover for normal toto
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Bepedest:
useless girl
Thanks for agreeing with me.. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DAVE5(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

True talk ...many guys are idiot ...why should I buy a high end car for a girlfriend whom at any day she can. Change am for me and the car is gone

Some men are very foolish ..small change Dem get Dem de take am please these yeye. nAija girls

Oga stop all dese ...why not tell mark Zuckerberg to start buying car for different girls in America before he got married to his wife

I no blame them na because all our girls are hungry always and blinded with materialism

You have no idea what mark spends his money on, neither do I, so please stop the assumptions

When you have real money, you’d understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by YorubaKing: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The extent some men goes just to privatize public toilets dey always dey leave me amazed angry

I swear... the thing tire me sef. These Simps are the one glorifying dis Oloshos. Just imagine. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DAramis: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Palazee:
We all know how its gonna end grin

What is the name of the movie this pics was borrowed from? I need to watch it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Hmm..the guy taking pics can't wait to go fuc.k her because his prick don stand inside trouser already

PS: the girl say WELL DESERVE . I don't understand ,did she help him carry sacrifice or born pikin for him or give him kidney because I no understand ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

On front page;Ronaldo lites up the sky of Dubai for girl friend,abi make i begin list wetin baba don do?...Just pray you make money baba,stop acting and forming hard man like a cave man.

Tips;when you go into a relationship,as a human that have sense,you are supposed to tell if she loves you or not,and if she does;try to treat her right and if you are super rich,you spoil her with expensive gifts

Stop deceiving yourself that you can't buy a car for your girlfriend,just pray that money locates you.
Ever heard the word "individual differences" why try to forcefully sell a point the dude you quoted isn't buying? I sabi wetin I don do for gf, and na me sabi wetin she take repay me. So if I decide not to ever tow that path again, it's my choice. Infact I've already made that decision. Only person I'm spoiling with gifts henceforth would be my wife which I'm not even ready to meet. So rest oga. No be everything be poor man, broke ass shit. If you wan spend your life savings ontop gf, your choice. If others ain't of the same view let them be. Rather than scream broke or dry pockets. Opinions must certainly differ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Congrats to her... She should keep up the good work! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Sucolee(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
More than a friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by lookingfly: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2022
celebritylife:

She wrote:

Watch video below:

i hope the papers are in he's name.......we no wan hear touching stories tomorow ooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Is buying a girl a car a bad thing.?
I don’t see anything wrong with spoiling your girl a little, after all She is your girl.

The fact you’ve had rough encounters with the girls you met doesn’t mean other girls ain’t worth keeping (No matter how you look at it, not everybody is the same).

Chill out dudes...
Make the money and this will just be like a regular monthly subscription.

PS: Girl wey done dey with us wen we get nothing,
nah him we go do everything for, when we done get something.

You might just be there saying shits...
Who knows weather she was the one who raised the money to fund his business!

You lots just kept the girl on a line and start Judging her.

“Humans”. ***Scoffs***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by poweredcom(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
DAVE5:

You have no idea what mark spends his money on, neither do I, so please stop the assumptions

When you have real money, you’d understand

Na ur type women de take do mugu .....I feel so say na money u de take scope woman

You never see anytin bro

E go hard me to buy any thing for any girlfriend unless she de spend well for d relationship and she is ready to settle down not all dese hoes that pretend especially these naija girls

Ask @womenareapess how e de go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Since I don't know their story I can only say congrats to the girl. In life nothing happens by chance. What if the girl is the reason the guy can now afford to buy a range Rover? What if the girl was the one that invested in him when his friends and some family members gave up on him. U don't know their story so just congratulate her and the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boss Daughter / Caption This Couple's Wedding Picture / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.