Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) (33188 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by davidtemi(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
All I think is tonight
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Go marry village girl. Package am well them go appreciate you. Only fufu and oha soup you go need to buy her. City girls eye don too tear.give them every thing they will still ask you for more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2022
lucro:
She should ensure the papers are in her name o. When kasala burst, the first thing to go are the very expensive gifts.
hmm...if the guy is fool and give her original documents.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by snoopz: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Bf? Wey no be husband, grin He sure me die say she dey drop something
Cuchi is the key to the future
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Bepedest:
I mean you
That was a compliment tho.. grin
Thanks..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2022
What does she mean by “well deserved”?? Wetin she do?? undecided

Why didn’t her man show his face?? All these anonymous givers I don’t trust them abeg. It can be one Alhaji sef. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Munamazi: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
I swear! God forbid i will ever try such a thing. Except she’s my wife.
nice one
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by nedekid: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Those hips are worth it jare. Just imagine if she is light skined join. Bentley the bf for buy. grin
Anyway enjoy when the going is good, but if there is kleg later, make sure you are there too.
Congratulations!! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Webstar2810(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!
I will definitely give my mom a gift like this some day,not a girlfriend that could be sleeping with another man.

I rather waste all that money in a club than buying a car for a Nigerian girl
fact
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by NoSentiment: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2022
The power of that thing!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Munamazi: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
A good way to start the year. Congratulations. Honestly the dude tried. When you have money you put some sentiments aside ��

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Furcko: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I hope he gave his mum first
is his mum his gf
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by vRendoh(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin the BF dey do? Na kaka waka?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Furcko:
is his mum his gf

No she is more important than any mumu GF
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Furcko: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Adakintroy:
Go marry village girl. Package am well them go appreciate you. Only fufu and oha soup you go need to buy her. City girls eye don too tear.give them every thing they will still ask you for more.

and when they posh up their eye go lust for the nigga with more money and will still leave you.. Nigerian girls are the same no matter the background there needs are insatiable
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Furcko: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

No she is more important than any mumu GF
no she's not, th mumu gf gives you sexual pleasure and ecstasy,wetin your mama dey give you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Verysmart101: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

E dey really pepper you..
Or no be the same public toilet born you?
grin grin
I laugh your ignorance.. cheesy cheesy

The same community toilet gave birth to u
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by nkemchineke: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Your are a woman. Your not a man. And im sure ur an OLOSHO.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
My appreciation goes to all real men out there not the kids who come online to bash women and call them names..

The guy is a great person who knows the importance of a woman in his life and my greatest joy is that he didn't follow the advice of wannabe redpillers who always say women are worthless (for the use of words)

It's a great day let's learn to appreciate our partners in a relationship..
Blessings.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Verysmart101: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

100% of broke guys can never agree to buy a car for their girlfriend,and on the other hand;80% of rich guys will buy a car for their girlfriend...Stop deceiving yourself and pray you make so much money,where N50m will look like N20 biscuit.

Ur so daft honestly.Have the man bought even bicycle for his mum or dad? This is not even wife, girlfriend that another broke idiot will be fucking free of charge that he is wasting his money on.Why can he use the money to pay her bride price and wed her instead if she loves him? Money doesn't equate to sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please who has the number to EFCC, I want to ask them something!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
nkemchineke:
Your are a woman. Your not a man. And im sure ur an OLOSHO.
Na ol**s*o dey know ol*o*h*o na.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by dvkot(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

Calm down you've not made money,if you've made money,you will even spend more than a car...
shut up! How many girls wizkid buy motor for? Or how many girls did burna buy cars for?
If a girl is not making you any money why spend money on her?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Verysmart101:

Ur so daft honestly.Have the man bought even bicycle for his mum or dad? This is not even wife, girlfriend that another broke idiot will be fucking free of charge that he is wasting his money on.Why can he use the money to pay her bride price and wed her instead if she loves him? Money doesn't equate to sense
you know you can actually pass your message in a civil way without having to call the person daft. Moreover, you are only showing how broke your mentality is. Remember Ronaldo bought more than this for his girlfriend...that's because he has the money, (that's like how much he makes in 2 days). When you have the money, $100,000 won't mean a thing to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
I hope this 'boyfriend' is not somebody's husband.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
dvkot:
shut up! How many girls wizkid buy motor for? Or how many girls did burna buy cars for?
If a girl is not making you any money why spend money on her?
I thought Davido bought a porsche for Chioma...or is he married to her?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Aksnoopy: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
A mad simp above is comparing himself to Christiano Ronaldo, he is even so delusion that he will ever be rich as Christiano.

A guy with this kind of mentality clearly has no life goals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Do you know me? Have we met before! How did you know that I’m broke. Just because I can’t buy a car for girl who’s not even my wife but just an ordinary girlfriend. Like really! You know wether she dey fvck for outside! Oga like i said earlier. I can’t buy a car for my girlfriend except she’s my wife.
My guy you're broke. Your posts say it all. The guys with the means dont reason like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Oga it’s my choice! I can’t buy a car for a girlfriend accept she’s my wife! Women are not to be trusted biko? You buy the car now and you see her with another man. Na your type go dey come nairaland they seek for advice about your relationship problem. Abeg shift make i pass biko.
....and your wife can't cheat abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief see eh...
It's not a matter of whether there's money or not, it's a matter of how much value the guy places on his girlfriend...

I've seen wives of rich people who's husband has never gotten them a car, wives o, not girlfriend... They simply use their hubby's car, the hubby can wake up one day and tell them he wants to use the car and there's nothing they can do about it...

On the other hand, my neighbor in my former place bought a brand new car for his wife, while he's still using his old camry till date...

So it's the value that counts not the amount of money involved...

When men say, they can't buy a car for their girlfriends, it's not necessary because they can't afford it if they want to, it could be because theyre being careful not to make a misplaced investment...
Those ones you are talking of are different. Those are misers. If you look at their lives they cant even spend on themselves to make themselves happy. Always hoarding.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
So it is ur wife dat can be trusted. Lmao. D guy is only saying if u re fucking rich, u won’t even see d car as a big deal. If possible, u can even buy for ur friends. Car go judt be like toy for ur eyes
Kuruptnigga:
Oga it’s my choice! I can’t buy a car for a girlfriend accept she’s my wife! Women are not to be trusted biko? You buy the car now and you see her with another man. Na your type go dey come nairaland they seek for advice about your relationship problem. Abeg shift make i pass biko.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

True talk ...many guys are idiot ...why should I buy a high end car for a girlfriend whom at any day she can. Change am for me and the car is gone

Some men are very foolish ..small change Dem get Dem de take am please these yeye. nAija girls

Oga stop all dese ...why not tell mark Zuckerberg to start buying car for different girls in America before he got married to his wife

I no blame them na because all our girls are hungry always and blinded with materialism

I would like to take you to where guys like Kanye West are let me hear you tell them that they are idiots for spending on women. I'd like to hear you try to sell them this your broke mentality on why they shouldn't spend on women. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / My Boss Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.