Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (52938 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Towobosumfin: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Alhamdulilahi it wasn't more than this as u said, but pls be wise ok...
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
ImaIma1:

It seems you don't have money wink

Exactly what we're saying. So na money dey wet your pussy?

i wasn't surprised when portable said after biscuits na toto cheap pass .. With just #200, they can bang the hell out of your pussy. So what money are you talking about?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by elonmuskbaby: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
tropaz:
Maybe you are not as beautiful as your profile pix....

grin grin grin grin grin
very funny I forgot to laugh undecided
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by MJBOLT: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
your moniker is that of a man,how are will sure you are not a scammer??
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by charlesdinho7(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
this is really sad. may God Comfort You. Everybody Wants To Get His/herself into Crime. Crime Doesnt pay. The Repercussion is always bad
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Crazychris: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .
where in challenge are you? I stay around there
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Randy100:
I don't believe your story. You are a liar

The story might be fake, even embellished... However, there is no gainsaying the underlying fact above: Scammers and ritualists are ubiquitous in Nigeria now!

Like, they are everywhere! Many of them are even on this forum.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by mytyfbi(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Who else noticed this is a freaking cooked up story? Op keeps avoiding questions of "the guy's FB page or picture". Though it carries moral to those babes that chose to learn.

7 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Newboss(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
See game. Maaaad something.

The guy dey on revenge mission.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Unrated900(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
@op your ability to trust is calm and collected.
My taught are with you.
You showed a true care to him
And he jilted your ego.
You are a good girl, to trust him easily...
If not for anything I would have request your aza details and throw you little peanut,but this nairaland goats might say am coming up to something by which I ain’t.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ishilove: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
kokkubabboni421:
cheesy
Crazy things are happening
But then again, this tactics is not new.. a part of me thinks you were way into the guy which is not a bad thing either. A guy man that called mechanic and said he forgot his phone, and even had no shame to ask You for money to get drinks, shows the level of his sapatiousness
But then again, like you said, thank God for life
People like these are not far from doing ritual that’s if he hasn’t started already
I have learnt a new word today grin

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ScrapMetals: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Chai
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ashirioluwa: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Get his photos from Facebook then post it here.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by freeman67: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Sorry about your situation. It can happen to anybody no matter how vigilant. The only key to it is to suspect everybody and everything till you are convinced beyond reasonable doubt. Do not take any stranger as normal person untill you know him/her very well and know he/she is trust worthy. Take the lesson in it and move on.

However, before moving on you may have to go back to his Facebook page and check his pictures to see if the details (especially the picture) match the person that scammed you. You can then put up his image on all social media platforms with you story to guard other people against him and maybe other details about him will come up that may lead to his arrest.

Thank God the harm is not more than this.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

Osun State still get poor people like this?

From NBS statistics, they are 98% working unless the guy belongs to the remaining 2 percent.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by gassbee: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

With his appearance and the way he presented himself, he doesn't look a scammer, but I learnt my lesson.
talk to nairalanders they can track him n expose on all social media
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by toffyz(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Lol, you're kidding right

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

To yo right...
Thank you sir

Post his picture.......
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Greatlee54: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2022
You did no wrong the guy only fooled himself, most Nigerians lack the fear of God.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by bizhop01: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
When a broke girl meets millionaire for her mind
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Skyehigher1: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Baby firstly I congratulate you for your sincerely heart,, secondly I don't blame you for what happened because that guy is the most losing one because he think that he smart but he will regret his actions in future,, thirdly for you to do that things for the guy it means that you are a sincere person that thing shows that you are truly love and sincere with the guy ,, for me you are not lose but gaining more experience in your life ,, I truly know that God will let that guy fall into the traps that can never be freed,, but you don't need to let it to derial you from doing good ooo,, let me share my little experience to you. Am dating one lady in some years ago,, I love that girl to the extent that I sent money to the girl even the am talking about am talking to her mom even her mom to me that the is the only child she has to be sincere I truly love the girl and the girl to me that she come to my side I sent some money to that girl and she said that she is coming even the girl tell me say she needs to buy something for me and the transportation fee is not complete I still send her money my till the time I tell you she never picked up my call and she switched off her ,, till today I never thought I never regret my actions then give me more experience in life

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by TemmyT002(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Online dating na luck.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by bizhop01: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
When a broke girl meets millionaire in her mind
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Danjikanbauchi: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Thank your God that you didn't travel to Osun state to see him.

By now we for the read different thing like a skull and other body parts missing.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by lozanni(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
@Op, thank God you did not go to Osun state to visit him, it would have definitely ended in tears.
All girls should be very wary of FB male friends who ask to meet with them in person; I remember a certain lady who was butchered in Abuja by a male friend she met on FB.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Teltel247: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Thank God you have learnt your lesson, please try to share his facebook name for others to search him and track him. scammers everywhere
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by President2001(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

If your story is true send us his Facebook name
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ibrutex(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Send his photo with caption on every social media , he shall be smoked out
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by keko14: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
guys outside there are not smilling
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Indispensable85(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Eyaaaaa.....so u just settle down carve lies just because u wan trend for nairaland? Mtcheeew.
Liar Mohammed!
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ropheeka(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Thank God you didn't visit him in Osun state.

Guy is a low-level fraudster. 1k and phone

Hope you have deactivated Ussd service, blocked sim and all?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ccollins(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I don't believe your story, why did u not post his picture or fb account to show that you are certain and precise about what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.