Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kindly Help If You Know This Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kindly Help If You Know This Woman (3177 Views)

This Young Lady Was Kidnapped,please Help If You Have Any Information / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2022
I was at my POS kiosk located at 31 road, Gowon estate where this person named LISA ERUKA ESIOMA came to make a deposit of N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira). On completion of deposit, she said she needed to breast feed her few months old baby, i objected, giving her a stool outside the kiosk saying I don't allow anybody in, she insisted and out of pity i allowed her in to breastfeed her the fragile little baby... I went outside so i could sit on the stool while she sat inside to breast feed her baby, later on she came out, thanked me then left in a hurry. Then i checked my money and notice a sum of N198,000 (One hundred and ninety eight thousand naira was missing). So she made away with N198,000 and N70,000 that was transferred into her account.

I am a graduate who just completed school, that was all my savings with soft loans. I really don't know where to start from again. If you have any information or know her whereabouts, kindly call or text 08168498186.

Please mods, help me to push to first page. People pf nairaland, help me to tag the mods.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Every Arrow of setback, holy-ghost Fire! Fire! Fire!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by delzbaba(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2022
As long as you have her picture and number she will be caught, but the problem is she might deny

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Kaypaparino(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2022
It's very hard to help people in this Nigeria we are now .I know you helped her cos of the little baby.nect time.dobt ever try it in allowing people into your kiosk. Some people are born wicked.

Sorry bro.

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Totilopussylick(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2022
At times doing good can course one go broke

Make sure you make report to the police with same info

She will be caught

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by otokpamike(m): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Is that money too much to put in your bag and hold? How can you leave money with a stranger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2022
pardon my foolishness oo.

but uncle, please how did you get this pictures.

(I need to track somebody too)

11 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Investor137: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
You have her account details report to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
People are so wicked, They scammed me 57k earlier this month, due to trust.. This days anybody you help will think you're a fool and even Scam you join.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
digitalgeorgy:
pardon my foolishness oo.

but uncle, please how did you get this pictures.

(I need to track somebody too)
If you have the persons full name, try your luck on Facebook. See if you can identify his/her face there.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Obivestor: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
You are just utterly foolish

You deserve to lose that money, people like you can't survive a week in onitsha or even obosi.

Reading stories like this makes me angry And irritated

Stupid boy, it's boys like u upper iweka boys dey use lick oil

7 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Dreytonisback(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
OP
Before you get this one e go Tay
Have you ever heard of Ayelala? That's what u need

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MaverickA3: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Relax your mind sinc you have her pictures. Report to the police station and post her pictures on social media
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by bmdmix11: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2022
police station first boss
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Pricelessruby(f): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2022
How come you have 2 different pictures, is she your regular customer, I am lost, cause your story don't add up, I understand you having her name because you sent 70k to her account,

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MJBOLT: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Oga,na you fvck up undecided
Your brain suppose tell you say na tiff she wan tiff,abi wetin stop am from breastfeeding at home undecided
For this life no dey pity anybody,Una no wan wise at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2022
For those blaming the op, you guys are just foolish.
Think of it this way, suppose the little baby is crying and the mom truly need a hidden spot to breastfeed her child, has the op done anything wrong in helping them, at least for the sake of the little baby .
Make una de think before una go start spewing trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MufasaLion: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
Oga,na you fvck up undecided
Your brain suppose tell you say na tiff she wan tiff,abi wetin stop am from breastfeeding at home undecided
For this life no dey pity anybody,Una no wan wise at all.

So if your baby needs to be breastfed and the baby is crying, would you have asked your wife not to attend to the baby?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MufasaLion: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Think of it this way, suppose the little baby is crying and the mom truly need a hidden spot to breastfeed her child, has the op done anything wrong in helping them, at least for the sake of the little baby .

People are dumb!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MufasaLion: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Obivestor:
You are just utterly foolish

You deserve to lose that money, people like you can't survive a week in onitsha or even obosi.

Reading stories like this makes me angry And irritated

Stupid boy, it's boys like u upper iweka boys dey use lick oil

He wasn't foolish for offering help, his only mistake was not being conscious of his environment and safeguarding his money.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MJBOLT: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
is the shop a place for breast feeding,what is stopping her from concluding transactions and returning home to breastfeed undecided or don't we have women that breastfeed in public undecided

MufasaLion:

So if your baby needs to be breastfed and the baby is crying, would you have asked your wife not to attend to the baby?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MufasaLion: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
is the shop a place for breast feeding,what is stopping her from concluding transactions and returning home to breastfeed undecided or don't we have women that breastfeed in public undecided

Answer my questions.
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh so sad! May God restore your loss in Triple folds in Jesus Mighty Name, Amennn!!!

How to survive in Nigeria : Everyone is a suspect! Never trust anyone, even if they look innocent with cute attractive babies and even if they look rich. See everyone as a criminal!
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by emmanuelbrown26: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op u deserved what u got. Bcs d thief was a woman coupled with d breastfeeding baby, u got carried away.
Anyway, never allow emotion to erude u next time. That's why it's good to be mean and tough in some circumstances

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Philip4564(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dreytonisback:
OP
Before you get this one e go Tay
Have you ever heard of Ayelala? That's what u need

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Ayelala...Bros are you from Ondo state?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Philip4564(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
To help people in this country self don turn wahala..why are people wicked like this

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Dreytonisback(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Philip4564:
Ayelala...Bros are you from Ondo state?

I'm African
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Philip4564(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dreytonisback:

I'm African
confirm
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by akinsmyk(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

She’s still a fool. You know why? Immediately you’re gonna allow her step in, you’re supposed to be with her knowing you have cash in the shop and if it can’t take you two, just take your bag along or worse, tell her to wait while she verified all her property is confirmed before she left.

No one trust anyone these days

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Danjikanbauchi: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thief, if you catch her now and jingle justice is done on her people will start talking rubbish.

At op if you lay eyes on her kill the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
But this nairaland mods are just too foolish, you won't see this post on frontpage, they will not make it viral, because here is a haven for thieves. embarassed
Mods hardly expose thieves here, but if it's a picture of one gory dead snake, you will see it hit frontpage with bloodstains and other nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by TechspeciaIist(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Oh so sad! May God restore your loss in Triple folds in Jesus Mighty Name, Amennn!!!

How to survive in Nigeria : Everyone is a suspect! Never trust anyone, even if they look innocent with cute attractive babies and even if they look rich. See everyone as a criminal!

@bolded I see you as a scammer and criminal that is why I can't patronise your wedding gown and the services you offer through your signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Sad Mad Woman Disturbs Man In Public Over Sex In Eatery Outlet (video) / Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. / Anambra Gay Musician Paralyses Man After Sex, Extorts Him Of 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.