Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos (20110 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by freshalien: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2022
toujurs:
Can this lady come out like this alone in nigeria

No she can’t because Nigerians are backward, myopic and hypocritical in mind, words and actions.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Sucolee(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Her relationship dey for social media
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:
I won't lie. If I become rich I can't marry a dark skin lady. Unless I de poor or average. Chai see woman
Just hope this is in line with God’s plan for you else you’d realize there is more to skin colors in marriage.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Mckandre(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Our neighborhood in Nigeria looks so terrible that it's so easy to spot when a pix is not taken in this country.

Congratulations to the lady for helping Tonto appreciate a jewel she (Tonto) never valued.
be like u never enter estate for 9ja before, that neighborhood in the pix is more like an estate environment.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by sammyije(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
freshalien:

So you believe that garden of eden story cooked up by some Jews in one of the drinking houses in Nazareth cheesy

I choose what I believe. Tankiu

Light my kpoli
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by gbagyiza: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
These species like bending their legs when snapping.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by taneez(f): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
]
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by taneez(f): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Just hope this is in line with God’s plan for you else you’d realize there is more to skin colors in marriage.

The funny part is that he may give birth to a dark skin daughter even after marrying a fair lady grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by freshalien: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
sammyije:

I choose what I believe. Tankiu

Light my kpoli

Continue wallowing in your chosen ignorance after all it is bliss.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by PROPEACE: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
drinoayo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZORom_O8DY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Tonto Dike is hitting her head on the wall right now!
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Ola2plenty: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
freshalien:

So you believe that garden of eden story cooked up by some Jews in one of the drinking houses in Nazareth cheesy
So you believe that you're a descendant of ape and monkeys that suddenly stopped to evolve to humans! Please be wise

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by freshalien: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ola2plenty:

So you believe that you're a descendant of ape and monkeys that suddenly stopped to evolve to humans! Please be wise

Where in my statement did I mention that I subscribe to the Darwin theory of evolution? Or you just assumed that anyone who doesn't believe in your non-existent god automatically believes we evolved from apes?

You get sense at all so?!!
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Muna4real(f): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Our neighborhood in Nigeria looks so terrible that it's so easy to spot when a pix is not taken in this country.

Congratulations to the lady for helping Tonto appreciate a jewel she (Tonto) never valued.

No be only jewel, na juju. Lol

Let me help you get the story you're all painting. So after Tonto divorced her husband by herself,her husband went and married another woman. Then because her ex husband and wife posts their pictures on the media,he becomes a jewel?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Muna4real(f): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
PROPEACE:

Tonto Dike is hitting her head on the wall right now!

Because of pregnancy pictures? Abi Tonto never born? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Muna4real(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:
This one fine pass totoo dickk

In your dreams?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by SmartPolician: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Muna4real:

No be only jewel, na juju. Lol

Let me help you get the story you're all painting. So after Tonto divorced her husband by herself,her husband went and married another woman. Then because her ex husband and wife posts their pictures on the media,he becomes a jewel?

grin grin

The thing is that Tonto made the man seem like a monster and called him all sorts of names, including a one-minute man. cheesy

However, this beautiful actress, Rosy Meurer, who later got married to Churchill has proven that Tonto was the monster who couldn't keep her husband. cheesy

PS: A lady who calls herself a king should not have any business with marriage. Mr. Churchill should have known that
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Muna4real(f): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

grin grin

The thing is that Tonto made the man seem like a monster and called him all sorts of names, including a one-minute man. cheesy

This beautiful actress who later got married to Churchill has proven that Tonto was the monster who couldn't keep her husband. cheesy

How has she proven that? By pictures?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

You are very my dear. Buh me I'm just telling u de Truth. I don't pretend.

There also people that de can never marry fair skin ladies. There are person that can never a lady that bleached. Their are people that can never marry uneducated ladies, short ladies, or even fat ladies.
Also, Their are ladies that can never marry a poor man or average man. Their are ladies that can never marry black guy or even fair guys, short or ugly guys
Besides, nobody create themselves. Buh humans have preference n choices.
One can easily have a choice to make when he is capable financially.

You don see Anambra man of this present age way get money way go for dark skin gal. En hard!! Do you know y. De don't marry bcus of love, the marry to flaunt their wife, to compete amongst themselves.
Sorry if my opinion hurt you.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

You are very right my dear. Buh me I'm just telling u de Truth. I don't pretend.

There also people that de can never marry fair skin ladies. There are person that can never a lady that bleached. Their are people that can never marry uneducated ladies, short ladies, or even fat ladies.
Also, Their are ladies that can never marry a poor man or average man. Their are ladies that can never marry black guy or even fair guys, short or ugly guys

You don see Anambra man of this present age way get money way go for dark skin gal. En hard!! Do you know y. De don't marry bcus of love, the marry to flaunt their wife, to compete amongst themselves.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Muna4real:

In your dreams?
Ada nsukka na my opinion I give o
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

You are very right my dear. Buh me I'm just telling u de Truth. I don't pretend.

Lol how will your opinion hurt me ? I just said ensure it is in God’s line nah! I had preferences too and God gave me my heart desires and more, so it is cool to have one but needs to be in line with what God wants for you.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sirmuel1:

My Guy cheesy
My man. Ladies de attack me
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Painandgain:

She'n gbo werey grin
Werey!! Lol
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cleanworld:

You are senseless. Period! grin
Babe wic Syd for Abuja u dey make we hook up
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

My man. Ladies de attack me

No mind them jare. Their head no correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
taneez:

The funny part is that he may give birth to a dark skin daughter even after marrying a fair lady grin

I'm dark in completion,so giving birth to dark skin Kids is not a problem.
All o said is that if I am rich I must marry fair skin lady.

How many rich Anambra man u don see with dark skin lady. Wen u have money everything around u( ur properties) must be shinning. Starting from ur cars, clothes, house n even ur wive ( serious property
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by vickydevoka(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol how will your opinion hurt me ? I just said ensure it is in God’s line nah! I had preferences too and God gave me my heart desires and more, so it is cool to have one but needs to be in line with what God wants for you.
U are lucky. I'm above 30 n single bcus I want to make plenty money n make my choice. I don't love I only catch cruise at dat moment. I de switch mood like Nigerian women.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

U are lucky. I'm above 30 n single bcus I want to make plenty money n make my choice. I don't love I only catch cruise at dat moment. I de switch mood like Nigerian women.
Okay just ensure you break no one’s heart, better still stay out of relationships and hustle harder.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by taneez(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

I'm dark in completion,so giving birth to dark skin Kids is not a problem.
All o said is that if I am rich I must marry fair skin lady.

How many rich Anambra man u don see with dark skin lady. Wen u have money everything around u( ur properties) must be shinning. Starting from ur cars, clothes, house n even ur wive ( serious property

Which rich Anambra man will marry your dark skin daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party / Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos / Toyin Abraham Wins 'most Sensational Female' Social Media Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.