Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tired Of Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Of Living (1189 Views)

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars / Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Living by gstelly: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Currently things are going so bad for me that am considering taking my life I don't know what to do
Re: Tired Of Living by Skyfornia(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
gstelly:
Currently things are going so bad for me that am considering taking my life I don't know what to do

You are a coward...you can't fight to overcome your struggles.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Skyfornia:

You are a coward...you can't fight to overcome your struggles. Lazy youth.
You don't understand, I don't want to explain pray none of your relatives pass through my pain
Re: Tired Of Living by XXXXTENTACION: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Skyfornia:

You are a coward...
Men dis insult is not needed if you can't help his condition why don't you keep quiet...

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of Living by KiNg0G: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Skyfornia:

you are a bigger coward

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Living by donbachi(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2022
U better learn to make friends with ur demons.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Living by Skyfornia(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Men dis insult is not needed if you can't help his condition why don't you keep quiet...

KiNg0G:

you are a bigger coward

Keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Living by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Skyfornia:

You'll just open your mouth waaaa and spill trash ...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Living by frozen70(f): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Skyfornia:

You don't have to insult him, you are not in his shoes

Learn to be respectful, people are going through different stages of life

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Living by Richy4(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
frozen70:

You don't have to insult him, you are not in her shoes

Learn to be respectful, people are going through different stages of life

That's just some people's mentality... If they don't insult anyone, They will feel as if a message has not been received/ passed across...

That's how some of them were raised from home angry....

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Living by frozen70(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Richy4:

That's just some people's mentality... If they don't insult anyone, They will feel as if a message has not been received/ passed across...

That's how some of them were raised from home angry....

You have said it all, but it's not a good upbringing

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Living by GboyegaD(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Whatever it is you are going through, believe it is a phase and trust whatever you believe in to see you through it. Have you tried seeking professional help on mental health to keep your sanity.
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
Whatever it is you are going through, believe it is a phase and trust whatever you believe in to see you through it. Have you tried seeking professional help on mental health to keep your sanity.
my mental health is okay just situation around me I keep trying to survive at times it wears me down
Re: Tired Of Living by Dollywood(m): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2022
All you need to overcome whatever struggles you passing through is you being the number one believer in yourself. Try it and you will see your every problem being solved.
Re: Tired Of Living by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Jan 30, 2022
gstelly:
Why are you not instead seeking treatment from a mental health professional? undecided
Re: Tired Of Living by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Jan 30, 2022
gstelly:
my mental health is okay just situation around me I keep trying to survive at times it wears me down
You are kidding, right? The fact that you are thinking of offing yourself means you are most definitely not mentally ok and would probably benefit from seeking out the help of a mental health professional. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Living by Herkim(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2022
Committing Suicide is not the best option.

Kindly seek professional attention please

I wish you best of luck
Re: Tired Of Living by yemmit90: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2022
gstelly:

Please dont take your life, this is just a moment everyone pass through in life, and it not going to be permanent.

Are you married or Single, do you have family( siblings, mother, father etc), do you have friends or associates? Asking for a reason.
Re: Tired Of Living by Jesslove(f): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2022
OP , every problem has a solution. Try to find yours without running away from it
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding, right? The fact that you are thinking of offing yourself means you are most definitely not mentally ok and would probably benefit from seeking out the help of a mental health professional. undecided
just frustrated not like am going to do it
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jesslove:
OP , every problem has a solution. Try to find yours without running away from it
working towards it but nothing is working out
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
yemmit90:

Please dont take your life, this is just a moment everyone pass through in life, and it not going to be permanent.

Are you married or Single, do you have family( siblings, mother, father etc), do you have friends or associates? Asking for a reason.
. Single no family I have friends they been doing their best for me
Re: Tired Of Living by yemmit90: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
gstelly:
. Single no family I have friends they been doing their best for me

You dont have children and wife you are feeding, you dont pay school fees, you dont have family you often send money to, and you probably dont have liability as a girlfriend right.

Now tell me why you are feeling so sad and unhappy?

Honestly all you need to do is to channel your hustle to more productive aspects. Pick your bag and move out to unknow city or town( not war ravaging states), and start afresh. I can assure you have the capacity to make it the moment you leave your comfort zone. The good new is that you dont have anyone to worry about.
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
yemmit90:

You dont have children and wife you are feeding, you dont pay school fees, you dont have family you often send money to, and you probably dont have liability as a girlfriend right.

Now tell me why you are feeling so sad and unhappy?

Honestly all you need to do is to channel your hustle to more productive aspects. Pick your bag and move out to unknow city or town( not war ravaging states), and start afresh. I can assure you have the capacity to make it the moment you leave your comfort zone. The good new is that you dont have anyone to worry about.
actually I pay my school fees and I am a girl
Re: Tired Of Living by yemmit90: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
gstelly:
actually I pay my school fees and I am a girl

Sorry, thought you are a man.

Dont ever worrying yourself anymore, things would soon fall back into normal. You can find a marketing/sales rep job during your semester break, you will meet alot of people through this. Be open minded,focus, and dont throw yourself at men anyhow, you will definitely meet someone that will assist you to achieve success.
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
yemmit90:

Sorry, thought you are a man.

Dont ever worrying yourself anymore, things would soon fall back into normal. You can find a marketing/sales rep job during your semester break, you will meet alot of people through this. Be open minded,focus, and dont throw yourself at men anyhow, you will definitely meet someone that will assist you to achieve success.

, I was working no salary for 3 months I had to quit
Re: Tired Of Living by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
gstelly:
just frustrated not like am going to do it
It's called clinical depression. And most people who eventually off themselves never really think they will do it until after they actually they have done it. undecided
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It's called clinical depression. And most people who eventually off themselves never really think they will do it until after they actually they have done it. undecided
its not something am considering at the moment, do hope I can sort my issues son
Re: Tired Of Living by kingthreat(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dem don use this matter collect money for Nairaland. Now we no know who is actually depressed and who is not.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Living by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
gstelly:
its not something am considering at the moment, do hope I can sort my issues son
Part of sorting issues out could also mean sorting the mental issues as well. undecided
Re: Tired Of Living by gstelly: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Part of sorting issues out could also mean sorting the mental issues as well. undecided
how do u suggest I go about that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch All Your Favorite Tv Channels For As Low As N1,000... True! / Should I Ask Her To Go / Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.