Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) (24620 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / EFCC Sets Up Special Team To Grill Fayose Over Corruption Charges / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Fafesot: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
How did this make front page?
Nairaland and corrup...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Lagosfinder(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Hhh
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
OP is an impostor, he is not from Lagos let alone a Lagos Prince. Take him serious at your peril.

This is a case instituted by HE GEJ to intimidate Asiwaju Tinubu. HE GEJ even impounded the airplane of Rivers State Government, sent DSS to invade APC secretariat etc.

This was part of the reasons the SW voted against HE GEJ and kicked him out of Aso Rock.
He was a dictator who brooded no opposition and opposition leaders like Asiwaju Tinubu became his target to ruin and imprison before the election. He failed at the court as Asiwaju Tinubu was set free , discharged and acquited.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
May God bless Nigeria forever

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by blamingthedevil: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

Nairaland moderators have joined the gang

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Invictuse:
A case Tinubu was discharged n acquitted with compensation

Oga stop lieing. The case was struck out on technicalities.

It can still be reinstituted getting the technicalities right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by blamingthedevil: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Fafesot:
Nairaland and corrup...

Nairaland moderators have joined the gang of Tinubu's haters ....to me more publicity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:
This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

Nairaland moderators have joined the gang

You don't need a bad publicity during election

Tinubu will spend all his earnings to buy the media to himself so they don't publish any news that will deem his chances of becoming president

Forget your self consolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
But he was acquitted with compensation. So what's your point exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by lagosrd: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2022
His online rats now has gone hiding suddenly
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Sucolee(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Scam is real... Beware of scammer
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

Oga stop lieing. The case was struck out on technicalities.

It can still be reinstituted getting the technicalities right.

Technicalities are part of the court process. A poor workman always blames his tools.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
OP is an impostor, he is not from Lagos let alone a Lagos Prince. Take him serious at your peril.

This is a case instituted by HE GEJ to intimidate Asiwaju Tinubu. This was part of the reasons the SW voted against HE GEJ and kicked him out of Aso Rock.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
May God bless Nigeria forever

The case was not instituted by GEJ, it was by code of conduct tribunal, you people just chose to peddle lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Kollins11: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria. Asiwaju Tinubu is most capable candidate to succeed Buhari.

He is an achiever, he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Them use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by ccollins(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
rxmusa:
Jagaban! A visionary and selfless individual.
If I no vote for this person, my PVC is useless
we don't want jagaban. Nigerians reject him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

The case was not instituted by GEJ, it was by code of conduct tribunal, you people just chose to peddle lies.

But that of saraki was instituted by Buhari right? Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Westchester(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Sharap dia!! If it was a post praising your slave master Tinubu you'd be singing praises of the mod that pushed it to front page undecided

Fafesot:
Nairaland and corrup...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Technicalities are part of the court process. A poor workman always blames his tools.

I hope tomorrow when the right tools are brought and Tinubu messed up, u people wont start crying. If I were you people, I will just keep my mouth shut lest his political enemies ressurect that case with the righ " TOOLS"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Westchester(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2022
BAT 2023? Well he looks like an absolute bat from hell sad

Kollins11:
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria. Asiwaju Tinubu is most capable candidate to succeed Buhari.

He is an achiever, he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Them use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/cct-trial-i-was-under-serious-influence-during-tinubus-case-justice-umar/amp/
Some of us were not born yesterday sir wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

But that of saraki was instituted by Buhari right? Bloody hypocrite!

Pls can show me where I said it was instituted by Buhari or forever remain stupid.

Personaly I want out CCT to be very active, to put our polithiefians in check.

Thats part of the checks and balances in a working democracy. Ours is free for all.

I am not myopic like you, I want a Saraki punished if found guilty, so also as I want Tinubu or any other looter of our coffers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Fafesot: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Nairaland moderators have joined the gang of Tinubu's haters ....to me more publicity
I was surprised too.
I may not be a supporter of Tinubu, but protocol is protocol. This is an insult directed to a single person by a nairalander who has been known to be an ardent critisizer of Asiwaju..
This shouldn't be published on the front page of this forum. Day by day, nairaland loses it's credibility.. I hope Seun acts fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Seun360:

One thing that will always remain constant is, an Igbo man can never be a democratic elected Nigerian President.

If man na God sha, the things men beat cheat for

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by blamingthedevil: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Nairaland Moderators- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
franchasng:
Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago aka Bullion Van cheesy

Criminal have started promising free WAEC again just to deceive gullible Yoruba youths into believing that he is the next Awolowo grin

He is the landlord of Lagos State, why cant he start his free WAEC from Lagos and Osun States the two states he has been controlling using his stooge Governors cool
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by heniford2: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
OUK ORJI UZOR KALU has seen it all tested and trusted with his positive attribute in Nigeria and Africa at large can fix this country VOTE OUK

TEAM OUK

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/cct-trial-i-was-under-serious-influence-during-tinubus-case-justice-umar/amp/
Some of us were not born yesterday sir wink

Where was GEJ mentioned in that? Or was GEJ the chairman of CCT?

Or was it not the same UMAR that sat k
on the case of Saraki?

Quit beer parlour jist.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by blamingthedevil: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Fafesot:

I was surprised too.
I may not be a supporter of Tinubu, but protocol is protocol. This is an insult directed to a single person by a nairalander who has been known to be an ardent critisizer of Asiwaju..
This shouldn't be published on the front page of this forum. Day by day, nairaland loses it's credibility.. I hope Seun acts fast.

You are right
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

Pls can show me where I said it was instituted by Buhari or forever remain stupid.

Personaly I want out CCT to be very active, to put our polithiefians in check.

Thats part of the checks and balances in a working democracy. Ours is free for all.

I am not myopic like you, I want a Saraki punished if found guilty, so also as I want Tinubu or any other looter of our coffers.

You were foolish from birth and most likely gonna die foolish so no need to add to that.
Like I said before you're a bloody hypocrite. We know you people here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Fafesot: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Westchester:
Sharap dia!! If it was a post praising your slave master Tinubu you'd be singing praises of the mod that pushed it to front page undecided

I won't go to the gutter with you, but I think there's disconnection between your brain and fingers that you used to type this..
Until you know that your bitterness here on nairaland against Tinubu's ambition is inconsequential, you won't stop spilling rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

I hope tomorrow when the right tools are brought and Tinubu messed up, u people wont start crying. If I were you people, I will just keep my mouth shut lest his political enemies ressurect that case with the righ " TOOLS"

Shut your dirty mouth up. He was discharged and acquitted for lack of diligent prosecution because they failed to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt. It wasn't any technicality. Please educate yourself with the rejoinder posted here as reported by premium times.
Bitter soul! Hatred kill u there. Cardiac arrest kill u there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by YellowMayor(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He's always jumping from one corrupt case to another even in his old age

But he was exonerated. Wasn't he?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.