Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (49138 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by inoki247: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
lol
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by legendgalas(f): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Sabadon(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
B
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Aboguede(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rip to Nairaland cry
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by jmoore(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fake story!!

The fabricator of the story was actually the one that was used and blocked. She decided to switch the roles of the character so she can heal from the damage.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Kingpin1000: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
That second mouth
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by frank317: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pls who will chop me and clean mouth... ladies, i am begging to be chopped

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by bahdpersona(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Trash angry

Na the lady still lose nah
What did she lose?
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
An omega male...
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Classickj(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Should I start crying or rolling on the floor? undecided
you should hug transformer
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Icecream4U(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beebah2000:
This is not a front page material na.
Why are you calling Lala?
Create some front page materials for us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Classickj:
you should hug transformer
You should.. cheesy
Baby boy..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by hammer567: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
EVERYBODY HAS TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

THEY SAY, MUGU FALL, GUY MAN CHOP.

DONT PLAYA HATE!
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by silvoclaira: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
She loose either ways

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Aforxzy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
When the player get played.
Two just played this game.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Aboks(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who be dis mumu, na u fvck abi d guy fvck u
If u like block am heaven and earth
em don chop ur pussy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
I suspect the lady was the victim

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Berankis: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

can a woman phvck man? who exerts energy during copulation? you have your answer.
It's like you have never been "hit" well by a woman before. Yes, it happens
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by bahdpersona(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
But she was fvcked.. Cos the keywords in the fake story was "chop and clean mouth" which eventually emerged the guy as the winner since he chopped the pussy. If he didn't clean mouth after chopping as planned then he a stupid simp cos only simps don't keep to their words, hence he should be trampled on as the rag he is angry

Lol...you don't get it...The girl in question wants to satisfy her sexual urge at a point in time, she invited a SIMPle guy over to do it for her. It's just like getting something when you need it and I believe strongly that not all guys can get it when they need it.. So the person been used here is the guy and the user is the girl

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Walkee: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Trash angry

Na the lady still lose nah
how she take lose? My girlfriend was telling me the other day how her cousemate narrated how she saw a guy's prick in the swimming, tried to talk to the guy so they can have sex, he refused she had to pay him 10k. Girls love sex too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
All these dumb girls think they can competing with guys. grin grin grin grin

You can't cheat nature! Na she still lose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Deicide: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Where can we find this kind of women.grin
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by crismark(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Believe this gender at your own peril.

He wanted to chop and clean mouth which he did, so why is he in disbelief?

That twitter girl is a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Kennedyiheme: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
You did him 3 favours lol.. this is exactly what men want.. fc*cking with no commitment… and you cook for me again… please do me a favour grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ukaface(f): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
A lady I Stan!!

Lol
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Elidrisy20: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na him enjoy pass
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ashawopikin(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Abegi, na the girl loose, las las him go dey alright
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ukaface(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Lets say I am to believe this lie...
Girls can play the game but with a simp.

Why should a girl invite you for dinner and you went
Why didn't you foot the bill instead of her ??
Why did you allow her to fvck you instead of you fvcking her ??
Why didn't you leave impromptu immediately after the fvcking ??

A girl can only do this to a gigolo.
why would he say no to dinner invite, of course he go see am as avenue to bleep her.
If she suggest restaurant now, una go still say she dey look for means to chop him money for free.

Accept it the girl Na baba

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by alizma: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Lets say I am to believe this lie...
Girls can play the game but with a simp.

Why should a girl invite you for dinner and you went
Why didn't you foot the bill instead of her ??
Why did you allow her to fvck you instead of you fvcking her ??
Why didn't you leave impromptu immediately after the fvcking ??
A girl can only do this to a gigolo.

1) you do not know how close they were
2) the dinner took place at the ladies house not at a restaurant where the one of them has to pay.
3) can you swear that you never visited a girl that you are interested in at her place before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.