Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo (29655 Views)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by blasted12: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osilama1:
u can become a senior lecturer without phd... It's promotion... And becoming a Prof without PhD isn't New soyinka has non professor na title or promotion in a university... Many examples abound abroad and a few in Nigeria... He is intelligent and has contributed to scholarship which is why he earned it...
Oga you can't become a senior lecturer in a Nigerian university today without a PhD. I know this better than you because it's my line of work. The rules changed in 2018 long after Osibanjo became VP. There's no amount of contribution to knowledge you can do in any field of endeavor that will get you beyond a senior lecturer position without a PhD.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by josite: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
shantti:

Continue shaking ur head oh. Ode
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by josite: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
blasted12:
Oga you can't become a senior lecturer in a Nigerian university today without a PhD. I know this better than you because it's my line of work. The rules changed in 2018 long after Osibanjo became VP. There's no amount of contribution to knowledge you can do in any field of endeavor that will get you beyond a senior lecturer position without a PhD.
Since 2002.cus many lecturers wee running away from doing PhD and will rather wait for promotion and that's is the Genesis of jankara phd in nigera
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osilama1:
and u think tinubu can't lure these things you mentioned is tinubu not a business man too... ? Tinubu has antecedent of working in mobil a top company... Which maths obi sabi d fake quotes e de do... I know say obi na ur man but hype am small inugo... As for brillance Nigeria has enough guys across region but Party ll select base on popularity then people ll vote only one...

Man we need a technocrat, a proven man with good antecedents, not by Tinubu, or what he has achieved, Nigeria that nation is falling, borrow borrow, Nigeria is falling, every youths want to run, they just want to leave, it’s saner here menh, we need a sane society, Tinubu have horrible pasts, Funsho Williams, even if they hide it, it’s clear man. 2006, corrupt cases, taking Lagos as his property, we need men with proven integrity of at least %70, Tinubu no get, sorry to say, it’s glaring, he is Una leader but he doesn’t, let’s see fact not theories, Lagos under him for 23 years look like 1786 Johannesburg before apartheid, Ojo, Alaba, ojora badia, coconut, obawole, iju, Elliot, gbagada, and so on pot hole ridden communities, I spent years in Lagos and warri growing up before moving up here, with Lagos economy each street, each road should have been tarred, and street light everywhere even in streets, cameras everywhere, google what Paul is doing to Rwanda, google his exploit with Kigali, you can stand on street an press buttons to call emergencies, each kids in Rwanda have their computers at school, man is making. Rwanda a technology driven society, Lagos, man that should place should be usa under Tinubu for 23 years of strong hold and goddatherism. No lies, except you never travel if you don travel you go understand Wetin I talk, Tinubu is you guys leader, no doubt, I no insult am, I am not in any way applauding him. He should have taken Lagos to the ranks of joburg, London, Paris, an economic driven state, he should have built a technology village. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa even as a state. You know what

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by emecheboy2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrestigeTall:
This is really gigantic and enormous, considering the CV/profile of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. See CV below:

If you really check this profile you will know that that his real dob should be between 1952-53. This is my opinion though
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by GreatGod906: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo Vs Peter obi is the contest Nigerians should be have

Draw backs is osibanjo being a member of buharis government and its multiple human right violation

Peters obi Pandora issue ( it's wrong on moral ground but not a crime )

Would definitely like to hear both talk ... analyze the Nigeria problem ... propose ... solution

Honestly ..ayim seem to be wining me over with his analysis but it's still too early
what about akwuzu floating corpses?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by HRMK: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
PROMOTING THE VP!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by josite: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
opribo:

I don't know what he did to the cabal but I know if at all he dared to be different he wont be there now. He conformed with the cabal thats all I know and he tried to be a yessirman for national peace.

If he cannot do it when he is VP what makes you think if he becomes number 1, he will be able to do anything. Don't forget being president and surrounded by your kiiìdont necessarily gives you all the power.

I say this because of things that happened in Nigeria. Only a few member of the cabal will know and the president is in the dark.
We need a president with a firm grip of all that is going on in the country. Unfortunately all i see are fulani apologist.
The truth is bitter but only a man with MNK's kind of heart is needed to rule. A man to clear the Augean staples.

U got it then.missed it.wby kanu ,?
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by udomas(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrestigeTall:
This is really gigantic and enormous, considering the CV/profile of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. See CV below:

Nice CV but tbh, this is more like an academic CV or better still, that of a potential quality attorney general of the federation.

I am not trying to push Obi just because we're of the same tribe, no! But truth be said, his CV is more practical as a man well positioned for the number 1 job of the nation.

He was once a governor of a state with less resources but he was able to change the game via a working model.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by nedekid: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
JaroMan:

Will you die if you try to make it win? At least, this is his cv because he is applying for job.
Not someone that has no cv and doesn't see the need to have one because he is not coming to serve you. You're serving him.
Let's change this mentality.
Meanwhile, I am for Mr. Peter Obi.
Just imagine if such people as Obi and osibanjo making a tag team.
There is no how the country wount show progress in 1 year.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Invictuse: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
I rebuke you, your entire household n anything that as to do with a criminal like Peter Peter Obi in my life.

Na that criminal person go de dream of his looting achievement ? E be like say madness de your head.

deukpai:
Till you die and come to another generation you will never never attain his position or achievement.

And mind you, do us a Favour to show your CV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Lovenorth: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who will vote a pastor as his president grin
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Shakabula

Osibanjo + Buhari < BAT Political structure

Buhari has loyalist in south south Amaechi and south west. Osinbajo/Fayemi/fashola/ambode. Then most of the North.

BAT only parts of south west and trinkles in north. Na overhyped structure.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by blasted12: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
josite:

Since 2002.cus many lecturers wee running away from doing PhD and will rather wait for promotion and that's is the Genesis of jankara phd in nigera
Exactly. The system has been bastardized.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by olamoses75(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
If APC should give their ticket to Tinubu, and PDP gives theirs to ATIKU; Na to just sleep at home on the day of election. Apparently there's no one to choose from both. The two men are almost the same. Osinbajo-Peter Obi/Saraki would be a good fight to watch. Not those old thieves. But this is Nigeria, those old cargoes might still become president, if they start sharing 1congo of rice and #1,000 notes.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Baawaa(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jollylolly:
APC should give the slot to OSinbajo and PDP should give theirs to Peter Obi...
PDP will not do that,northerners will not vote for them
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by garfield1: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao ...I laugh ... personally I prefer Peter obi because he is better economically with proven track record

2022 is a big indication of how 2023 would be ...ekiti and osun election would shock many ...relax

Osibanjo might win the core north but by how much that's the question ...Peter obi and PDP just need a strong VP to give them 30% that's all ,...tarraba, pleatue, Benue, Abuja , would naturally go PDP ..who ever wins north central won't win with more than 500k vote net

Net votes Lagos would be useless because it would be pretty much even ..not more than 100k would separate the two ...i expect PDP to get 35% minimum in south west ... reducing the net vote of APC if they can get APC net to bellow 5million in core north (north east and north west ) keep south west net at 1 million to 1.5 million then PDP would have the day easily ...each south south state would net them average of 550k minimum with rivers and Delta reaching 800k ...that's close to 4 million net

South east would net them another 4.5 million surely ... PDP would win by close to 1.5 million votes minimum

As u can see the trick is keeping north west votes low and with polling unit transmission rigging would be difficult and with the elimination of manual accreditation (70% of north votes was manually accredited ( rigged ) )

Bro it would be too close to call

Their choice of VP would play key role too

2019 demystified the votes of ss/se.they will never go above that again.atiku got over 30% up north and still lost.once osibanjo gets over 60% up north and same in the south west,he will win.buhari got 19% in the east,osibsnjo will get more.he will get at least 30% in abia,ebonyi and IMO.buhari got 32% in the ss, therefore osibanjo will get nothing less than 35%...

Plateau,abuja,taraba,Benue usually go to PDP narrowly.same thing will happen that is if osibanjo doesn't win narrowly.by the way,obi cannot win pdp ticket
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Michelle70(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
shantti:

Continue shaking ur head oh. Ode
smh
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by garfield1: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
josite:

How long does the promotion take? 3 or 4 years
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
garfield1:

2019 demystified the votes of ss/se.they will never go above that again.atiku got over 30% up north and still lost.once osibanjo gets over 60% up north and same in the south west,he will win.buhari got 19% in the east,osibsnjo will get more.he will get at least 30% in abia,ebonyi and IMO.buhari got 32% in the ss, therefore osibanjo will get nothing less than 35%...

Plateau,abuja,taraba,Benue usually go to PDP narrowly.same thing will happen that is if osibanjo doesn't win narrowly.by the way,obi cannot win pdp ticket
Atiku never got 30% from the north if he did he would have won get your facts straight

There was low voter turnout because of the two candidates

60% of northern votes is a big lose for osibanjo ... complete lose he would lose by over 3 million
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by garfield1: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Atiku never got 30% from the north if he did he would have won get your facts straight

There was low voter turnout because of the two candidates

60% of northern votes is a big lose for osibanjo ... complete lose he would lose by over 3 million

You lie.total votes in 2019 up north was 16.5 million.buhari got 11.4 million,atiku got 5.1 million which is 32%.....
60% in the north will be more than ok for osibanjo
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Opak001(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrestigeTall:

Lol Peter Obi is not in any way close to the credentials of Prof. Osinbajo.
CV no mean say you go do well ooo
We don see Goodluck oo
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.total votes in 2019 up north was 16.5 million.buhari got 11.4 million,atiku got 5.1 million which is 32%.....
60% in the north will be more than ok for osibanjo
Oga core north north west and north east
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Man we need a technocrat, a proven man with good antecedents, not by Tinubu, or what he has achieved, Nigeria that nation is falling, borrow borrow, Nigeria is falling, every youths want to run, they just want to leave, it’s saner here menh, we need a sane society, Tinubu have horrible pasts, Funsho Williams, even if they hide it, it’s clear man. 2006, corrupt cases, taking Lagos as his property, we need men with proven integrity of at least %70, Tinubu no get, sorry to say, it’s glaring, he is Una leader but he doesn’t, let’s see fact not theories, Lagos under him for 23 years look like 1786 Johannesburg before apartheid, Ojo, Alaba, ojora badia, coconut, obawole, iju, Elliot, gbagada, and so on pot hole ridden communities, I spent years in Lagos and warri growing up before moving up here, with Lagos economy each street, each road should have been tarred, and street light everywhere even in streets, cameras everywhere, google what Paul is doing to Rwanda, google his exploit with Kigali, you can stand on street an press buttons to call emergencies, each kids in Rwanda have their computers at school, man is making. Rwanda a technology driven society, Lagos, man that should place should be usa under Tinubu for 23 years of strong hold and goddatherism. No lies, except you never travel if you don travel you go understand Wetin I talk, Tinubu is you guys leader, no doubt, I no insult am, I am not in any way applauding him. He should have taken Lagos to the ranks of joburg, London, Paris, an economic driven state, he should have built a technology village. Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa even as a state. You know what
u pple abuse the word technocrat... So obi is technocrat tinubu is not... Anyway na one vote u get... We need one who can manage things and organize individuals not technocrats technocrats shd wait for ministry appointment or go work in civil service
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Osilama1: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
blasted12:
but u are writing like it never happened... ? And who says it can't change.. that rule of having phd is nonsense to me scholarship is about capacity but in Nigeria na to create unnecessary brick wall... 2018 is yesterday and u don't need to say na ur line of work we all pass tru university na...
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by jimcaddy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
When you talk or an erudite academician, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is one. But I would like him to step down. This Nigerian politics is too dirty for him. I'm sensing he is the one Tinubu wants to use as decoy in 2023.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Saverin: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Very intimidating CV and his CV from 2015 no deh among o

OUK own will be like
Thief, 2012
Criminal advocate 2016
Ex-convict 2020
Head of Worst governor forum 2015 till date
Potential Aso rock treasury looter 2022

Dubai president own will be like
Criminal vice president 2007
Asset seller [2004]
Pioneer for Condolence visition [2018]
Potential Aso rock treasury looter [2022]

Tinubu
CEO Bullion van group [2019]
President of Lagos tout association [2007]
Senior chamber of Mischievous age [present]
Potential aso rock treasury looter [2022]
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Idiko1:
With all these accolades, a person wonders how this dude is a member of the government which saw the worst human right abuse in the history of shithole called Nigeria. The pride of education is the good use in preservation of mankind.

I agree completely.
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by shinealight(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrestigeTall:
Mynd44 Lalasticala front page oooo.

This is my candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and his CV is so so so intimidating to his opponents.

2023 is a done deal.

Can Joe Biden match this? But he’s the Leader of the free world today. This guy would do much better as a Professor in some University. The job of President is all about having workable ideas and the ability to implement them. Sorry he doesn’t necessarily possess these qualities. Gandollar or Myetti Allah would just be kicking him around for football….with all his degrees! grin grin
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by smallsmall: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrestigeTall:

Then the post will be too long to read if we start listing all his works as Vice President.

This CV has been around for a while even before he became the Vice President.

God Bless Tinubu. He should just please give us Osinbajo so that his work of pushing Osinbajo to the mainstream can be complete.

Tinubu wants to give us himself, something we dont want and wont take. grin
Let us have some breath of fresh air from all these useless Old looters. for Gods sake.

Yemi osinbajo is my President, come 2023 l dont care about tribe or religion.
If he is yours as well, hit "like" button
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by smallsmall: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Opak001:

CV no mean say you go do well ooo
We don see Goodluck oo

Goodluck does not have any worthwhile CV.
He was just a Teacher in one College of Education, even his Degree wasn't in core areas of Science, just one of those courses you, get, once you score 200 out of Jamb's 400.

His CV was his "Goodluck" and that is not enough to be a good President.

Osinbajo is Miles apart from any Candidate for President.
That is why we call him "StarBoy"
kiss kiss
Re: 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo by Opak001(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
smallsmall:

Goodluck does not have any worthwhile CV.
He was just a Teacher in one College of Education, even his Degree wasn't in core areas of Science, just one of those courses you, get, once you score 200 out of Jamb's 400.

His CV was his "Goodluck" and that is not enough to be a good President.

Osinbajo is Miles apart from any Candidate for President.
That is why we call him "StarBoy"
kiss kiss
While,I hope he change the narrative, because we saw what happened to Ambode...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.