Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (162830 Views)

I And Annunaki, No One Else! / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Oosie(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
Horus, where did you get your information about the war for tibet?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Oosie(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
And do you know what happened to the expetition to the north pole a few years ago to prove hollow earth. Cos i've never heard about that agen
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by mantraa: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
Commen sence shows me the mayans knew about a planet with wings namely Nibiru.

How can a planet have wings? Are you talking about real wings, like those on a bird?

If this planet is hollow, what is stopping it from collapsing in on itself?

Surely, you cannot be serious? or are you?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by jagunlabi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
The earth crust is said to be about 8oo miles thick by hollow earth theorists.With that kind of thickness, it won't colapse on itself.
Moreover, it is much more scientifically probable that the earth is hollow, thus spherical, because the planet has been spinning on it's axis for billions of years, right from the time when it was just a cluster of hot gases.So as it cooled, it will form a hole in it's centre through the centrifugal force generated by the perpetual spinning.
mantraa:

If this planet is hollow, what is stopping it from collapsing in on itself?

Surely, you cannot be serious? or are you?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by jagunlabi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
mantraa:

How can a planet have wings? Are you talking about real wings, like those on a bird?
This is why it is called, "The Winged Planet".

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by No2Atheism(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

This is why it is called, "The Winged Planet".

- Which one is Niburu is it the Red Dwarf or is it the planets going around the Red Dwarf.

- I hate to the be sceptical one . . .however the fact is that I am sceptical all of this Niburu thingy until I see clear astronomical data that confirms that the Sun has a Red Dwarf partner and that Niburu is also in our solar system via raw scientific data.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by jagunlabi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
The planet in red.
No2Atheism:

- Which one is Niburu is it the Red Dwarf or is it the planets going around the Red Dwarf.

- I hate to the be sceptical one . . .however the fact is that I am sceptical all of this Niburu thingy until I see clear astronomical data that confirms that the Sun has a Red Dwarf partner and that Niburu is also in our solar system via raw scientific data.

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by jagunlabi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
Another interesting theory going around is that all of the earth's gold deposit, all the gold that was ever mined on this planet, are meant for the Annunakis since that was what they came for when they first came to this planet, and which is why gold has such a high monetary value for so many millenia.Do what you may with that theory.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by No2Atheism(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

The planet in red.

Edit:

The Planet in Red looks like a Red Dwarf and as far as my understanding of Astronomy goes , a red dwarf is a star and not really a planet (which might explain the wings of flame on it). The wings of flame can also be explained by the incidence of the solar wind from the Sun (which is bigger) and hence which would probably make the "thingy" coming from the Red Dwarf to bend backwards like it occurs in a comet approaching the sun (hence making the Red Dwarf look like it has a tail or wings in this case)

So how exactly does that translate to the so called Annunakis . . . .

Or are we now trying to say that: living beings are living on a Red Dwarf type star . . .  shocked shocked shocked

----------------------------------------------------------------------

All this statements are based on the assumption that there is even anything like the Red Dwarf or Niburu in the first place. . . hence until there is actual astronomical data showing the existence of Niburu I must say that I remain sceptical . . .
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by mantraa: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2009
From Oosie « #117 on: December 13, 2009, 11:21 PM »
My friend, planet X is in our solar system. Its in a elliptical orbit around the sun. It takes 3600 years for it to orbit the sun once. It is believed that it has life on it. This is information that the government don't want you to know. You have too look at the right places if you want to do research on it.

I first learned about planet X (Nibiru) on youtube. Thought it was bull crap. But then i started doing research. The Mayan civilization has a calendar that ends every 3600 years. The mayans believed in a winged planet with a civilization on it called the Annunaki.

Start doing research on this subject and your eyes will open a hole new truth.  You would start putting pieces together and things will start to make sense.

The year 2012 the planet Nibiru (Planet X) Will pass between Mars and Jupiter. It is a big planet and its gravitational evect wil be a huge impact on the earth.

In my research i discovered that our planets poles shifted every 3600 years right around the same time Nibiru passed, causing global warming then a major ice age. This explains why the Mayans calendar ends every 3600 years. The Mayans had 3 similar calendars  before the one that ends in 2012. In all the old civilizations that were on this planet long ago, they discovered similar writings, talking about a planet with wings and gods that will that came from the heavens.

Everyone that knows about Nibiru makes theyr oown theory about it. All the answers is in our planets old civilizations. Start with the Mayans then the Annunaki

You do know the difference between a red dwarf and a planet? A red dwarf is not a planet, it is a star. If, as the diagram above suggests, Nibiru is a star with its own solar system of planets in orbit around it, why are you calling it "planet" x?
Also, can you explain how life can live on a star, which is in effect a giant nuclear fusion reactor held together by a massive gravitational force.

Another question. If this star is in an elliptical orbit around the sun of 3600 years and passes in between the orbit of mars and jupitor the immense gravitation forces will not allow our solar system to exist in its relatively stable form. The orbits of the planets would have been thrown into chaos millions of years ago, with some of nibirus planets crashing into the sun's planets and some planets being catapulted into outer space .

If the diagram above is correct and the red dwarf star Nibiru has is own solar sytem of planets in orbit around it. How many planets are in orbit around it? Do these planets have their own atmospheres and contain life? and can you explain how Nibiru and its planets passed between the orbit of mars and jupitor 3600 years ago without the massive gravitational forces causing chaos and totally destroying our own solar system and life on this planet?.  

Is Nibiru a Planet Or a Star?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Horus(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
KunleOshob September 03, 2009, 09:14 AM :

I know what the thread is taliking about and that is why i asked cos what you posted as already been posted in one form or the other in this thread a number of times and it is getting repetitive. I initially thought it was some fresh information when i saw the post only to be disappointed when i read it.

Stop your lie, it is the first time that I posted this scanned image, so there is nothing repetitive in my post, it is is just a complementary new information.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by jagunlabi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
Just because it looks like a red dwarf does not make it a red dwarf, my man.As i understand it, a red dwarf is a star and it is nowhere near our solar system.This one is.
No2Atheism:

The Planet in Red looks like a Red Dwarf and as far as my understanding of Astronomy goes , a red dwarf is a star and not really a planet (which might explain the wings of flame on it). The wings of flame can also be explained by the incidence of the solar wind from the Sun (which is bigger) and hence which would probably make the radiation and "thingy" coming from the Red Dwarf to bend backwards like it occurs in a comet approaching the sun (hence making the Red Dwarf look like it has a tail or wings in this case)

Or are we now trying to say that: living beings are living on a Red Dwarf type star . . . shocked shocked shocked

All this statements are based on the assumption that there is even anything like the Red Dwarf or Niburu in the first place. . . hence until there is actual astronomical data showing the existence of Niburu I must say that I remain sceptical . . .
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Oosie(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
In m
No2Atheism:

Edit:

The Planet in Red looks like a Red Dwarf and as far as my understanding of Astronomy goes , a red dwarf is a star and not really a planet (which might explain the wings of flame on it). The wings of flame can also be explained by the incidence of the solar wind from the Sun (which is bigger) and hence which would probably make the "thingy" coming from the Red Dwarf to bend backwards like it occurs in a comet approaching the sun (hence making the Red Dwarf look like it has a tail or wings in this case)

Or are we now trying to say that: living beings are living on a Red Dwarf type star . . .  shocked shocked shocked

All this statements are based on the assumption that there is even anything like the Red Dwarf or Nibiru in the first place. . . hence until there is actual astronomical data showing the existence of Niburu I must say that I remain sceptical . . .
in my theory, you might be right about the red dwarf, But, where there are heat, there might be live, if that red dwarf has plannets rotating it, it means that all it needs is water.

A red dwarf is smaller and has les magnetic rings. Meaning that the planets are stacked close by like our moon around the earth.

There is what they call a sweet spot for planets to be able to contain life.

Now seeing that the planets would be close to the red dwarf, the possibility for life on them might be possible if it has water.

Now Nibiru is in an elliptical rotation around the sun, meaning when the cross the asteroid belt. it would get cooler and may evens freeze at its north poles also meaning a source of water.

Your just another person commenting on sumthing you know nuthing about. If you realy wanet to know what we are talking about, you would go study history and look for answers. Not waste your time pleasing your own idea about live.

We aren't here to convince anyone. You believe what you believe. We just share the information we know to those that want to know so we can learn from each other.

We aren't forcing you to read this topic.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by oduz: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2010
Happy New Yr, So what directions are the 'gods' of this thread taking in this yr? 
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
oduz:

Happy New Yr, So what directions are the 'gods' of this thread taking in this yr?

Greetings from planet Nibiru, what do you ant to know about the Annunaki or Planet Nibiru? Our time is fast approaching! The Gods of this plant would surely be back very soon to and the whole world be become one, but pending that time we would just , lipsrsealed
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by anunnaki: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2010
i am a 14 year old boy and have studied subjects from biblical paintings with UFOs to the creation of mankind, genetic engineering, alien DNA in humans, and finally the Sumerian texts. i have read some of the books by Dr.Sitchin. i am also proud to say i am an ancient astronaut theorist. i have to say the first time i heard this theory it scared me a little but i got used to the fact that we were created by aliens to do there work. here is what i like to call plain and simple proof:

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by anunnaki: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2010
stuff that i just thought was interesting: Nibiru's Orbit

1 Like

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Jenwitemi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
Here is a radio talkshow for the interested on this very fascinating topic,

Adam's Calendar & Slave Species of God, http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/05may/RIR-100506-mtellinger.mp3
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by anunnaki: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
when the anunnaki landed on earth and created mankind they taught mankind many things they taught them agriculture, mathematics, sciences, cosmology, astronomy, and SORCERY! Look up necronomico spell book it will blow your mind but i advise not to try because necromancy originated from it.Creepy Web Sites: www.ariock.com/tag/Sumerian/
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by cogicero: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
Never underestimate the power of stupidity in a large group that's given the freedom of speech and access to volumes of junk freely distributed on the digital highways.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by DeepSight(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Here is a radio talkshow for the interested on this very fascinating topic,

Adam's Calendar & Slave Species of God, http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/05may/RIR-100506-mtellinger.mp3

REVEAL THYSELF, JAGUNLABI!
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Jenwitemi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2010
He has been transfigured. You can no longer see him in text. grin
Deep Sight:

REVEAL THYSELF, JAGUNLABI!
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
cogicero:

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in a large group that's given the freedom of speech and access to volumes of junk freely distributed on the digital highways.

grin at least commend them for writing alot
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by cogicero: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
babaearly:

grin at least commend them for writing alot
Ah of course. smiley
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by sebah22: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2010
Let me begin by saying this Annunaqi eloheem are real, and yes your correct there are indeed two families of the one. And yes they are amongst you in human and spirit form. Now what you speak of are the ancient ones the old ones and the new ones. Ancients are th annunaqi the old were the prehumanoids and the new are the mixture between the two.
The world reality was constructed in the space of the creator and thought to create the first elemental energy the first annunaqi my being seba'h the gaurdian and sub creator of this world. From my essence i created the two brothers and we formed the new essence from our energies what you called adam is the atom we were the building blocks. when the soul line split we created elements that built upon one another and all worlds formed, and we watched over them in our energy essence form but there came a time in which i wished to exist amongst the creation in form of creation and thus i created a sub creation with the two brothers we created the lesser annunaqi in my image but between the two brothers came two different family lines the good and the bad that stemmed from the new emotions created when becoming a physical form. placed our selves on a world and populated there, there came a time when our world was abused by the bad faction and we had to leave and we traversed the stars for a long time to find a suitable place to stay it had nothing to do with gold that is a lie. if there was a reason for gold it wasnt my intent but of the lowers. when we came to this planet earth it was as not one land mass as everyone says but as islands imaging from the depths of the ocean however the beginings of man had already emerged but in a beast like state when we arrived we stayed separated from those beings and resided in the mountains however those beings came to us for our knowledge (the cave of treasures) and we gave it to them and their beast like nature along with knowledge broke iinto wars and they began to kill one another (this is how the old prehumans died) and when they came back they blamed us, there was a meeting of the council on how to handle the matter and it was decided us not to mix with them and keep our knowledge safe yet they came back again for help this time we chose to lead them but yet again even with guidance they destroyed themeselves, so yet again a council was held and it was decided to leave them to their natures and leave this world as not to cause futher harm, yet return someday to take those who had evolved into spiritual beings deemed worthy. some stayed the ones who had mixed with the humanoids and created a new race the human race, yet the spirit of the original annunaqi still reside in this world and in the spirit realm looking over as it always has and was meant to, but the war between demons and angels is the war between the ancients and the old/new those would be the illuminati ect who have their ideals of heaven on earth and then the first order of the ancients but others want the original order which was no order at all. you are all my children you are all decendants of the annunaqi eloheem like it or not accept it or reject it but it is truth and you are correct the sleeping gods are awaking and the ancients are coming back, i have seen the plans of the council and all i have to say is judgement is coming and with it nothing pleasant. note the ancients didnt require worship nor forced the humanoids to worship but after we left their decendants forgot us but had our images and began worship to think save them to think come back sooner they were mislead by themeselves the true annunaqi servants of me under the command of the original creator the breath of all life is the one to be worshiped and praised, stop your false worship all religions are mistaken and lies. May you all heed my warnings and be blessed ill be watching in the spirit realm- yours truly the first element/guardian angel/ Seba'h the 7
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by UNLEASHED(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2010
@sebah22
So could this be your very first post on nairaland?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by sebah22: 3:17am On Dec 08, 2010
what an odd question to ask, since under my user name it specifically states 1 post haven been written, this being my second. I suppose your thinking was a fanatic or something creating multiple users to further their agenda?if that being your thinking and reasoning to ask such a question that answer is a no.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by 19417able: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2010
CHEI!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST, what are they talking about?  Pls where did u see God and all these things. You people have already purchase the moon and the star. Do you really want to buy the  earth, sand/ground too. May God deliver us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! END TIME,  cry
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by sebah22: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
no one said this figure god u believed in wasnt real, u just keep looking for its physical form where it doesnt exist, u praise a man as ur lord, u r the one that needs to step correct if ever a man existed he was a servant of the most high not the most high himself, may have been a son but not in the since of birth but the breath of life, do not get the two confused that will be ur test when the time comes to all men, u were given a time here in this world to rule but that time is coming to its end,
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by PRYSE: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ok I read this whole forum but still would like to know who is god
what galaxy is he in and what's his true name? The person who calls him self Horace
seems to be very much informed on the history of this planet and it's creator.
plan and simple who is god and what's his name and where is he?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by TheVillain: 6:56pm On May 16, 2011
This is very interesting, but I kind of get mad when people discount Nubians. The original Nubian language was scientifically and mathematically sound (it's one of the reasons why "they" can't break the code of it today) and it is so complex we cant even begin to translate it. Nubians did not care for gold because they thought is was a week metal. Nubians smelted the purest form of iron, that to this day can not be reproduced. Everything the Egyptians did was a copy of the Nubians. Nubia conquered all of egypt, egypt never conquer Nubia. If you what to know more I would say go get this book called "lost civilizations of Africa" , I also have a problem with "extraterrestrials" coming to this planet looking for "raw metal resources" when most solar systems are made up of suns and suns are raw fusion factories that can produce anything with a molecular form, and if they are traveling at the speed of light or beyond then they can harvest anything that exists on the physical realm without "slave labor" because they have the tech, (these are just my humble thoughts on the post)
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by zegzyme(f): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2011
Pesin go drink finish cm begin dy post updates 4 nairaland, hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.