Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

This Female Barber Good Die (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) (8305 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by kenzysmith: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
She dey render all the services and all the styles u want she is at no15 jakpa road delta state opp cum shop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
You had to create a post to soothe your sexual urge? undecided
You want to mock her by posting this right?
That gal is better than you are ever gonna be..she has a skill at hand..

You are still a kid tho so not expecting much from you..maybe when you grow up...
You and your fellow kids should stop this attitude and despise against women..you are just being a weakling online..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Moral of the story

Don't depends on men in everything

5 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Picture wey pesin don post b4. U come repost am again come use am do a topic?

no be juju be that?

5 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by spinna: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
All the styles? Ok o
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
cool
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by jonili(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
And she's pretty too, I love beautiful hard working ladies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by kenzysmith: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still a kid tho so not expecting much from you..maybe when you grow up...
You and your fellow kids should stop this attitude and despise against women..you are just being a weakling online..

Madam feminist the they u go get sense enh. I cast away every madness from ur life

32 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by KiNg0G: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
She dey render all the services and all the styles u want she is at no15 jakpa road delta state opp cum shop
you mean kom chop?

before canewood hotel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=kenzysmith post=109760371]Madam feminist the they u go get sense enh. I cast away every madness from ur life[quote]
Keep fooling yourself around here claiming some wannabe redpiller nonsense.. undecided
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by MrCork: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

Kaiii...By the time she finish the harcut...man don pour!!!((REAL TALK)) cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Gold179: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
I see many men patronizing her just to catch some feelings of her magical hands

1 Like

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Madam feminist the they u go get sense enh. I cast away every madness from ur life
that guy is a man ooo, but Homo who sees himself as a woman.

4 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by kenzysmith: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
that guy is a man ooo, but Homo who sees himself as a woman.
I taught as much

4 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Justice4Toto: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

I like the address No 15 Jakpa road OPP cum shop
Meaning the girl dey collect 15k if I won cum

2 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Kikikikikiki

The madness part did it

1 Like

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Jeon(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

hi

wink

1 Like

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
teddybarz:
Picture wey pesin don post b4. U come repost am again come use am do a topic?

no be juju be that?
the post is to inspire people that they don't have to depend on anyone to survive.

So it still relevant wink

1 Like

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by FirmTR(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin the guy hand kor dey find for her waist

kenzysmith:

Amen..
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by kenzysmith: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
FirmTR:
Wetin the guy hand kor dey find for her waist

Amen..
grin

1 Like

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by theTranscriber: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

MrCork! cheesy shocked
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
She go sabi barb every every
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
If only I can hold her waist while she will be barbing me, it will be better.

1 Like

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Calm down. I don't see anything mockery here. He even is helping to promote her business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Calm down. I don't see anything mockery here. He even is helping to promote her business.
Sssh..can you tell me how?
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice, not the small girl big god type eg toke
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Nonexisting: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
No breast. Not my type.
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by posty56: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

very jobless person you are, you spend time her on nairaland 24/7 , nitpicking post were you can start gender war or mock redpill, if you look you are still a kid, don't worry all this attention won't feed you trust me I have been in your shoes before.

2 Likes

Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sssh..can you tell me how?

By posting her address
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

By posting her address
And is that her address..pls be sensible aiit..
Re: This Female Barber Good Die (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yea I know one very good female barber in Benin back then. The first day she wanted to cut my hair I refused because the main barber and owner of the shop wasn't around. Then someone advised I gave her a try. Omor when this smallie finish with the job I tipped her good. Found out she was even an undergraduate too. She was far better than the owner. Na only she come dey touch my hair till I left bside

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl / Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? / What Makes You Happy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.