Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (36010 Views)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by aktolly54(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
LegendHero:

So paying salary workers 20th of every month is the developmental news from Oyo state when even ordinary Borno State with their insecurities are paying workers steady.

You yourself hear what you said, does it make any sense?
with all the insult ajimobi said to pensioners and his arrogant , stop mention his name. Seyi is trying or you want governor that will be building road and starving his workers
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by duro4chang(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

So this is how MC Oluomo A Tinubu boy , will molest our law enforcement officers should Tinubu becomes president

If truly you are a yoruba guy then something is wrong somewhere. A true born yoruba I mean omoluabi ki isi iwahu. I beg go and check your DNA. You never portray yourself as a true born yoruba(omoluabi)

11 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by RAbayomi: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Get educated and learn to know little facts. Don't use this forum to disguise your ignorance and expect to be fed here. Do facts check before you comment on any news.

Is that park and the agberos there not members of NURTW that Mc Oluomo s the chairman ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Rayjnr: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

So this is how MC Oluomo A Tinubu boy , will molest our law enforcement officers should Tinubu becomes president

makinde boys you mean to say?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba so why will I hate my fellow Yoruba man
Everyone know u be okoro

10 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Badguy77(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Issokay
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by eldoradoxx: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
APC miscreants are everywhere here accusing Seyi Makinde of allowing thugs to disrupt the peace of Oyo state. They forgot how Tinubu their lord and master that they are unsuccessfully marketing for President of Nigeria used thugs to govern Lagos. They even forgot that thugs are thugs everywhere. Didn't thugs fight in Lagos just two days ago. If it happens in PDP State, you hear APC criminals preaching, if it happens in APC State, it is OK with them, hypocrites.
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
What exactly is disturbing about a normal clash between thugs in uniforms and thugs in muftis?!!...

Op, abeg tell me something new abeg!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Leviticuscreed: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

Ndi cannibalistic people, hope you've eaten human flesh today?

One delicious afonja for dinner is tied at my backyard

Intead dem go mine him skull for nothing make I enjoy am with chilled stout grin
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by mapet: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo.

From Tawa, Tokyo, Eleweomo, Fele, to Auxilliary, these guys wreaked a lot of havoc in Ibadan.

Ajimobi used the needed force to curtail these guys but Makinde is giving them free hand for now and I think he’s also too weak to face them head on.

There must be a framework to phase out NURTW rigid ideology to conform with modern standards in the SW and Nigeria as a whole.

Lastly, Makinde the audio governor kept Oyo stagnant developmental wise and it hurts that we haven’t been hearing developmental news from Oyo like we do in the days of Ajimobi.

Makinde rode on their support to power. He empowered people like Igboho, recall Igboho led the same criminal elements to Kogi elections.... Auxillary (as NURTW chair) overan the State house of Assembly andt "Impeached" Ladoja (a sitting Governor) under the watch of President Obasanjo and such Impeachment stood.....

Like Gotham in Batman movies, Ibadan is set for self-destruction... PMB will soon send solders to overrun Ibadan and put all these thugs to rest... I just hope there won't be noise when their leaders chop bullets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Canopy: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is ridiculous
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by chloride6: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seyi is in big trouble...

Very big trouble

1 Like

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by mapet: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is that park and the agberos there not members of NURTW that Mc Oluomo s the chairman ?

This is the problem with village rats.... you want to talk about Lagos that you've never been to.... Park at Challenge Ibadan under MC Oluomo's (NURTW Chairman Lagos) coverage area?

10 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by AlphaStyles(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
hmmmm
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by mapet: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ekunokoyibo:

PrinceOfLagos: :

You are a Yoruba man yet you said MC Oluomo controls OYO NURTW. You are a disgrace to the day you were born.

He's not a Yoruba man.... he's a village rat

9 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by toba1909(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

Do you find it difficult to read well, or assimilating is your problem?
How does it involve MC Oluomo?
If you're not cognizance with happenings around, pls try to do and stop showing this foolishness around here.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by kinibigdeal(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo.

From Tawa, Tokyo, Eleweomo, Fele, to Auxilliary, these guys wreaked a lot of havoc in Ibadan.

Ajimobi used the needed force to curtail these guys but Makinde is giving them free hand for now and I think he’s also too weak to face them head on.

There must be a framework to phase out NURTW rigid ideology to conform with modern standards in the SW and Nigeria as a whole.

Lastly, Makinde the audio governor kept Oyo stagnant developmental wise and it hurts that we haven’t been hearing developmental news from Oyo like we do in the days of Ajimobi.

Which of the Ajimobi? The constituted authority that almost ruin oyo state economy or you talking about someone else
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

Ogbeni Auxillary na Seyi Makinde Political Thug.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jessi04:
This is pathetic

omo time don reach for me to put in tender to jujuilize Nigerian Police force

imagine men without gun beat men with AK

abeg this is a disgrace
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ibknaanii80: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
This are the kind of news that makes you believe that police are civilians.
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by bluecircle470: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

And nah campaign be this wey una dey do for yeast abi.... una mumu too much. 5% people

8 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Alba3: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

'Shame dey' catch you to claim your mbaise because every other Igbo hates mbaise clan you belong to, kid.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ba7man(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

These are Seyi Makinde's boys.

Auxilliary and his boys were empowered by G.S.M and unleashed to fight Fayose for the soul of PDP in southwest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ba7man(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
eldoradoxx:
APC miscreants are everywhere here accusing Seyi Makinde of allowing thugs to disrupt the peace of Oyo state. They forgot how Tinubu their lord and master that they are unsuccessfully marketing for President of Nigeria used thugs to govern Lagos. They even forgot that thugs are thugs everywhere. Didn't thugs fight in Lagos just two days ago. If it happens in PDP State, you hear APC criminals preaching, if it happens in APC State, it is OK with them, hypocrites.
Thugs in Lagos fight themselves over bustops and territory.

These Makinde's thugs are fighting the govt by attacking the police.

Hope you won't cry when they're shot to death.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by DSoj(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why is an unverified report on front page.?
No pics. No videos .
Rubbish
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Ikpeyi: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

See I am not their fan...but MC Oluomo dey learn were Auxiliary dey oooo. Auxiliary na MC Oluomo grand father for agbero and ruggedity oh.

Ibadan na Agbero violence headquarters... Those guys no ge t chill.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Jungleluv5: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

your comments no make sense at all because wetin concerns Lagos for Oyo state matter here now something happens in Ibadan you dey call m c for Lagos. Olodo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by olatuns2017: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

Foolishness is your lineage problem

Lack of idea is your family problem

May God of Tinubu help your family out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by olatuns2017: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
kinibigdeal:

Which of the Ajimobi? The constituted authority that almost ruin oyo state economy or you talking about someone else

Oyo economy?

OYO lowo
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by obinoral1179(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

your hatred for Tinubu will give you heart attack. You are attaching what happened in Oyo to Tinubu...you need deliverance..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by 9iceprince(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is that park and the agberos there not members of NURTW that Mc Oluomo s the chairman ?

so MC oluomo is the chairman OF NURTW in Oyo state....hate is a bad Disease

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North / How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano / Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.