Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Do You Think About This Plate - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Think About This Plate (1794 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / You Can Eat Only One Thing From This Plate / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Plate by htsplus: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
When you take a look at these ingredients, what dish comes to mind �

For us, it’s a couple of meals�

Share with us in the comment section�

#htsplus #weekendfun #tgif #brainteaser #onlineshopping #abuja #abujabusiness #abujavendors

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by RoyalBlu(f): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Plantain frittata comes to my mind straight up wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Emu4u2c: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
I need to up my cooking skills...na only stew come my mind

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Emu4u2c:
I need to up my cooking skills...na only stew come my mind
guy u dey town like dis?longest time

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Mariangeles(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
I would make beef sauce and dodo.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Vanilla4(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Grilled steak and vegetables, doesn't have to look like a coleslaw but make it extra creamy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Omo! Na to pour pour everything for inside pot light am up.
2hrs later turn the whole thing, commot am for fire then eat and put the remainder for fridge. The main thing na to hold body

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Mariangeles(f): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
BABYharder:
Omo! Na to pour pour everything for inside pot light am up.
2hrs later turn the whole thing, commot am for fire then eat and put the remainder for fridge. The main thing na to hold body

Now, this is what I would call culinary olodo with zero creativity.
If na exam be dis, you don fail be dat.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mariangeles:

Now, this is what I would call culinary olodo with zero creativity.
If na exam be dis, you don fail be dat.
cheesy
The werey wey go try examine me with this kind thing go either beat me or I beat am angry
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Mariangeles(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
BABYharder:

The werey wey go try examine me with this kind thing go either beat me or I beat am angry

You no take food and nutrition class for secondary school? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

I no near that area to avoid see finish. I believe I would have
chopped every specimen before the classes started
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by aboyaji(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Who that one help, Nne m?
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Mariangeles(f): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2022
aboyaji:
Who that one help, Nne m?

Unu e mehu food and nut practical?
That was where the interest for cooking started for some people na. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by aboyaji(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Unu e mehu food and nut practical?
That was where the interest for cooking started for some people na. cheesy
E mere m ya. Kama, nke kachasi onye nkuzi anyi mkpa bu... "Weta akwa, weta mmiri ara ehi, ma o bu weta osikapa".

Oge e sichara nri o bu, o buzikwa otu ngaji ma o bu abuo ka a ga-ekunye onye obula n'efere ma o bu n'akwukwo mpote Ede. undecided

Ya ka m jiri juo si "who that one epp"?
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Mariangeles(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2022
aboyaji:
E mere m ya. Kama, nke kachasi onye nkuzi anyi mkpa bu... "Weta akwa, weta mmiri ara ehi, ma o bu weta osikapa".

Oge e sichara nri o bu, o buzikwa otu ngaji ma o bu abuo ka a ga-ekunye onye obula n'efere ma o bu n'akwukwo mpote Ede. undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Vanilla4:
Grilled steak and vegetables, doesn't have to look like a coleslaw but make it extra creamy.

YOU AGAIN!!
seem u like food alot,u must be fat. Good knews for u is that I love fat womens like u.anyways did I mention I drive BMW & i hsve 24 suit & 8 designer shoe.......juss in case u ask wink
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Vanilla4(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

YOU AGAIN!!
seem u like food alot,u must be fat. Good knews for u is that I love fat womens like u.anyways did I mention I drive BMW & i hsve 24 suit & 8 designer shoe.......juss in case u ask wink
Don't call me fat, I am not fat...
Good for you, watch the road, get it dry-cleaned and make sure it fits perfectly.
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2022
aboyaji:

Hahahahahaha
Re: What Do You Think About This Plate by Jummyteetoo: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
htsplus:
When you take a look at these ingredients, what dish comes to mind �

For us, it’s a couple of meals�

Share with us in the comment section�

#htsplus #weekendfun #tgif #brainteaser #onlineshopping #abuja #abujabusiness #abujavendors
Curry sauce and plaintain

(1) (Reply)

How Good A Cook Are You / Peanut Butter / Glittering Cake Toppers - How To Make Gelatin Sail Cake Topper From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.