Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of 1 Million Follows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of 1 Million Follows (421 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of 1 Million Follows by onyi25(f): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sad One As Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of One Million Followers, Angel's Fans Called Out (Screenshots)
The official Instagram page of Big Brother Naija shine ya eye star, Maria Chike Benjamin, is currently missing on the app.

This has raised concerns on social media and her fans, Marians, are now calling out fanbases.

Report has it that the Maria's page was allegedly reported by other fanbases in contention to prevent her from reaching 1 Million IG Followers.

Apparently there is an ongoing battle amongst fanbases on whose favourite would hit 1 million followers first and as at the time her page went missing, Maria had about 975,000 followers already.

So far, the only shine ya eye housemates to have hit 1 million followers on Instagram are Liquorose and Whitemoney.

At the moment most fingers are pointing towards Angel's fans....

Visit web page below for full update:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/sad-one-as-maria-chikes-ig-account-goes.html

Re: Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of 1 Million Follows by Gemmadiamond477: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Because of her missing Instagram account I think her fan gathered to ask for explanation.
Watch "@mariachikebenjamin Instagram Talks organised by Fans." on YouTube. Link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBg1Q0OPbCc

Re: Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of 1 Million Follows by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
I won't click the link but I want to doke her grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Permanently / IPM PROGRESS!! Dele Omo Woli Agba Was Gifted A New Car | Woli Agba Was Happy And / Ritualist: Suspected Group Of Boys Performs Ritual By River Side (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.