Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses (21260 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / LASG Approves New Entry Point For Engineers In State Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Hibiscus62: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
The National Council of Establishment (NCE) in its ongoing 43rd meeting approved grade level 10 (CONHESS 9) as the entry point of University graduate nurses.

This was achieved through constant call for better renumeration for nurses by the National Association Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) and the Joint Health Sector Union (JOHESU)

Congratulations Nigeria Nurses!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by obi4eze(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
angry

If they like let them approve grade 20. They will still leave for the UK and US which offers them better opportunities. Afterall a band 5 nurse in the UK will earn more than a Director of Nursing in a Nigerian hospital.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by emorse(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
obi4eze:
If they like let them approve grade 20. They will still leave for the UK and US which offers them better opportunities. Afterall a band 5 nurse in the UK will earn more than a Director of Nursing in a Nigerian hospital.
Na wa o. We should all relocate to the US and UK then.

20 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by obyrich(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2022
obi4eze:
But will not be richer than a Director of Nursing in Nigeria. grin

32 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by ProJectAnatot(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2022
This is good. I've always wondered why Nurses take lesser pay compared to their allied health counterparts.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by slawormiir: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Sounds like a good news

Make I search my contact to check for any female friend way be nurse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Tonytonex(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hibiscus62:
The National Council of Establishment (NCE) in its ongoing 43rd meeting approved grade level 10 (CONHESS 9) as the entry point of University graduate nurses.

This was achieved through constant call for better renumeration for nurses by the National Association Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) and the Joint Health Sector Union (JOHESU)

Congratulations Nigeria Nurses!!!
what does this entails?
Someone should explain please.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Kellyewoma: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good news, but the government should also make the job available when they graduate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by FreeStuffsNG: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
This is good. I've always wondered why Nurses take lesser pay compared to their allied health counterparts.
This is for B.SC Nurses, still not all Nurses wink
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Anazp: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by SocialJustice: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na lie. Still japa if you can. The salaries are still incomparable. You still can't compare UK, USA, Canada nurses to Nigerian nurses.

If you want to serve humanity sha, you can remain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Priority7: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
That's nice
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Blitzerz: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Another strike loomin
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Dannyfan(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
This should be implemented, nurses work more than most doctors.

Abeg wetin be B.Eng Graduate Engineer entry level?

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is a very good news and a very good development.
This is a good step in the right directions.

We will surely get there.

Na dis kind news we dey like kiss .

God bless all the Nurses out there for the good job they are doing.

Cc : Cococandy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Cautious25: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is a good step
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Otutupoyoyo: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
G
Long overdue. Wonder why they'll be paying nurses lesser than the doctor who don't know much than to carry stethoscope for neck. If you visit most hospitals you'll see that majority of the hard workers their are nurses. They even know more than their medical counterparts. Naso one doctor won kill my neighbor with strong drug, if no be the nurse may dey my area come prescribe another drug for am...
Pay them well cause they deserve it better.

© Otutupoyoyo
Pikin no fine but e mama like am

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Confirmedzombie: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
I pray as Tinubu becomes our next president, let him build unto all Buhari legacies.

Nigerians are very eager to see Tinubu become our next president.

With Tinubu Nigeria shall rise from Glory to glory

God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by TempleHouse: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
They suffer discrimination abroad and a little mistake can take you to jail or get deported apart from the very hostile weather !

Job satisfaction remains in Nigeria !

Not all that glitters are Gold !

8 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Modernizer: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dannyfan:

you don dey find problem now. do your thing without dragging doctors...dem no be your mate

7 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Cmanforall: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Watch as others may protest and seek same upgrade.

Presently bachelors entry is 8 for university graduates, and level 7 for polytechnic graduates

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
emorse:

Na wa o. We should all relocate to the US and UK then.

Why not if one can?
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by yinchar(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
So B.NSc is now about B.Eng in the scheme of things in Nigeria

Lol

It’s well

If I may ask based on what criteria should B.NSC be on Level 10 and B.Eng on Level 8/9?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by iaamxavier(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Congratulations to all Nurses out there, I hope NMA doesn't fight about this as they have been doing pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by miltonchux(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dannyfan:

Level 8
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria is a joke, and such policies only validate this joke.

Nursing and all other health courses should be reduced to 3 or 4yrs for study, while Medicine and dentistry should be Max 5years like we have in all other sane countries. This will stop this joke of overbloating the entry point of these graduate as against other equally deserving professionals.

The Conmess or Conhess salary structure can be boosted with allowances instead, rather than this sham.

Over and out

PonziHater

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Otutupoyoyo: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Nigeria is a joke, and such policies only validate this joke.

Nursing and all other health courses should be reduced to 3 or 4yrs for study, while Medicine and dentistry should be Max 5years like we have in all other sane countries. This will stop this joke of overbloating the entry point of these graduate as against other equally deserving professionals.

The Conmess or Conhess salary structure can be boosted with allowances instead, rather than this sham.

Over and out

PonziHater

Ponzihater my man. I hear say you be doctor for Yankee,how that place be naw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Writing A Good CV For Young Graduates / Oauthc Recruitment 2020 / South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.