Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) (30999 Views)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Rosenews2233: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos)

A Nigerian patriot and philanthropist, Prince UC Ingawa is about hitting Nigerian entertainment space with a big bang, 'The Pledge' an upcoming movie.

Though he is yet to let the cat out of the bag, he has met with one of Nollywood's finest veteran actors, Pete Edochie.

Our correspondent understands that 'The Pledge' seeks to foster national unity, peaceful coexistence and the spirit of brotherhood.

He had taken to his Instagram page to announce his meeting with Chief Edochie where he tabled the script of the upcoming movie.

The veteran Nollywood star also indicated interest in the project, saying he is in total support of anything that will enhance national unity.

According to the Katsina State born activist and businessman, he has in the past one decade nursed the dream of the project which is expected to entertain and educate the Nigerian masses on the message of oneness.

The youth advocate and patriot who heads Tagwaye Multi Investment Limited (TAMIL) and Tagwaye Twin Communications has been a loud voice in the campaign to one indivisible Nigeria

In the social media post sighted by our correspondent, he wrote, " _Last night alongside the best movie director @tokamcbaror went to brief our father, a Veteran and a renowned Orator @peteedochie of a dream I've nurtured for over 10 years, a project I sleep with and woke up with for over 10 good years, he just went through the synopsis and told me he is very interested in the project, in his words any project that will bring about unity among our people as Nigerians I,'m totally in support of it. This Film will blow your mind, when I say something big is coming to the Cinemas, believe it. For 10 years, I'm assuring you we are fully prepared to give a mindblowing Film. LET'S MAKE HISTORY PEOPLE, watch out! #thepledge_ ".

Unity of the country has in recent times been put to test especially with the amplified secessionist agitation.

Some separatist groups have emerged especially in the South East region of the country demanding a breakaway from Nigeria over what they call marginalization.

It is not in doubt that this movie when released into the Nigerian market would help to douse to agitation that has for long remained at front burner in national discourse.

https://tvafrica24.com/prince-uc-ingawa-in-talks-with-veteran-actor-pete-edochie-on-upcoming-movie/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by AquaBekee: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Pete edochie my niggar

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Emerald04(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
I ain’t got nun to say.

But just a daily reminder e no go better for Buhari and all of you wey vote for am for second time. Una make life hard for students oh..

Ogún go kill all of you wey vote am for second term aje!!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Karlovych: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations to Chief Pete

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
The lion and king of nollywood himself

13 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pete my man is still looking healthy and fresh.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by GuyWise(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Actors like Pete no longer needs directors when acting movie, he will just flow naturally. cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
shocked
Dude respectfully went to hand over the script to the veteran in the comfort of his homekiss

44 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by JosephXavier: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
AquaBekee:

Our correspondent understands that 'The Pledge' seeks to foster national unity, peaceful coexistence and the spirit of brotherhood.

Nice one, we are tired of seeing the same story line of village king and prince or princess falling in love with village palm wine tapper

Nigerian Music Industry is doing very well and have turned out globally as one of the best but the movie industry is seriously not living up to expectations

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
I love my country but does my country love me?

This movie cannot be complete without implementing equity and justice in every section of the country. At best it'll raise our hopes again, make us emotional and dash it all. Football, Nollywood Drama, NYSC, etc are sure ways to unite the country for a while but the reasons for the displeasure ought to be addressed.

The honest truth remains many Nigerian youths have lost hope in the government, the environment and the entire system. We're told to be patriotic, promote our nation, be good ambassadors but are the right incentives in place? We clamour for jobs, the best our government could pay graduates is 30,000 naira through the Npower scheme. Mr president we are underpaid, Nigerian workers are underpaid! Until you pay people what they deserve CORRUPTION CAN NEVER END. You claim we should not go into crime but are you paying what reflects our present economic reality reflects, Your efforts will always end in futility. No amount of patriotism preaching, football, movie can abridge the underlying problem. Your poor payment has made us slaves to foreign companies who pay youths as low as 15,000 a month.

I reteriate, I love my country but does my country love me?

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by condralbedez: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
cool
Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
If nah me get all this plenty monikers, I for don chop permanent ban.

[img]https://c./Cm3xAbVejbUAAAAd/this-life-pawpaw.gif[/img]

16 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Vinas1: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
The movie will be classic

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy

Trash
Pete Edoche is an actor and can do anything to make his money. But, definitely there nothing to promote there, and whatever to its Biafra is not part of the zooo nation unity
Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Ayomi90: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
I believe it's going to teach a lot of things

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by blinking001(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
IPOB is not happy with this news.
Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Anyiamaka: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actor and Igbo man;Pete Edochie wants national unity. Another veteran Nollywood actor and Igbo man; Chinwetalu Agu wants Biafra.
What is the colour of the veteran Nollywood actors confusion?
Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by Emmajn1: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
what nonsense unity promotion. Pete is just being professional.... He accepted because he is a prominent actor.... I can understand that. But Las Las Nigeria is dead and buried.

Biafra my country.... Loading..

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie To Feature In 'The Pledge', A Prince UC Ingawa Movie (Photos) by 22o62021: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
The twins is after money

He don’t care if Nigeria divides or not

Na Igbo man him be

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Times Hollywood Referenced Boko Haram / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House / Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.