Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate (13380 Views)

Fayose Asked Us To Support Fayemi – Ekiti PDP Assembly Members / Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by sojiboy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dear friends,

This morning, I woke up to see posters online for Erelu Bisi Fayemi, Senate Ekiti North. This information has been circulating for some time now so it is nothing new. Today's poster was however released the morning after Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (BAO) emerged as Gubernatorial Candidate for the next Governorship election in Ekiti State. Those behind this mischief have been floating the narrative that the Senatorial seat is going to be my reward for supporting Mr Oyebanji's aspiration. My position is as follows:

1. I have no interest whatsoever in contesting for a Senatorial seat. I have never discussed this with anyone and how this story keeps circulating is a mystery. Let me repeat, I am not interested.

2. My sole political agenda in Ekiti State is to support my husband, HE Dr Kayode Fayemi, and to ensure that he finishes well. My husband's success is the only reward I need.

3. The Ekiti APC Primaries were held on January 27th, and a winner was declared by the relevant authorities. Many people of all ages spent a lot of time promoting their candidates online, a very important part of the political process. However, this can be done without resorting to slander, libel, and other untoward acts. While the principals concerned will find ways to resolve their differences, those who bear arms in their name on all sides need to be careful. I would therefore like to appeal for a cessation of hostilities and for all hands to be on deck.

I congratulate BAO on his emergence, and I look forward to a successful campaign and victory in June. Once again, please ignore the fake news.

Erelu Bisi Fayemi
First Lady, Ekiti State

https://www.facebook.com/100050551236627/posts/493575239004180/

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by superCleanworks(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Okay. We don hear.
But please don't come back to tell us you have decided to contest after THE PEOPLE PERSUADED, BEGGED, LURED and DEMANDED for you to lead them.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
She's just testing the mic to know the response of the people.

We know those tricks.

7 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
post=109708871:
Again, Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by uncleFola(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
F
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Family business as usual angry
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by Sheriman(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nothing Musa no go see for baba olowo gate in Lagos
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by Zico5(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oshe Badoo. That's how u will keep on denying it until the truth is out. Never trust Nigeria politicians for anything. They are full of evils

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by Bedevo: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Make Dem allow others contest na

Must it only be dem

Same thing for Iragbiji born Criminal, only his family members are fit for positions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pevan:
Don't she has the right to do so
I wonder too o
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by rofanx13: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
If she likes, let her contest. All I know is that once electoral bill is signed, APC and all her agents will be history, including your husband's anointed candidate.
Passing a camel through the eye of a needle will be easier than APC winning an election.
Enough of this cancerous party that have plunged this country into a deep mess.

It will take the wisdom and administrative excellence of 10 peter obi's to correct the wrongs of APC's years in office

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by kalvoken(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omo see heading

EKITI STATES FIRST LADY DENIES CONTESTING FOR HOUSE OF SENATE- wife of ekiti state governo.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by MaverickA3: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beautiful woman
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by radia1: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Otto von Bismarck said Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Once they debunk it like this, give them two weeks!

But honestly, why would a graphics designer waste their time creating something totally fake? grin Like is it boredom or mischief gives them extra blood?
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by veonap: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
radia1:
Otto von Bismarck said Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."
true talk
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by MrImole: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol!

Olábísí omo lògbàlògbà!
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by nkemdi89(f): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Two things are involved, either she put it out to test her popularity and public reaction or her detractors got wind of the information of her intention to contest and they decided to spill the beans in order to deter her from nursing the ambition.
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
This one who ordered killing of students. We no forget

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by darocha1: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
Okay. We don hear.
But please don't come back to tell us you have decided to contest after THE PEOPLE PERSUADED, BEGGED, LURED and DEMANDED for you to lead them.

Their usual pick up line.

Then they will pay some nairalanders 1500 to publicly carry placards begging her , crying and pleading she contests for the position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by lenghtinny(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Educachi:
That's good then

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.

The same Ukraine wey one boy just die trowey for their shitty slum like hostel room...

Na una dey lure people enter trap because of small change.

Devil Don prepare your self con for hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by ipobarethieves: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
angry thieves
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by tutudesz: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Me and you know say na testing 123 you dey do and since people don dey provoke angry you don dey change mouth

Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
People go to any length to tarnish other's image these days to score a political point. It's all about giving a dog a bad name to hang it!
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by tutudesz: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
lenghtinny:

The same Ukraine wey one boy just try trowey for their shitty slum like hostel room...

Na una dey lure people enter trap because of small change.

Devil Don prepare your self con for hell fire
grin
Re: Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate by baggioni: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / Payment Of Subsidy Won’t Stop Fuel Scarcity – NUPENG / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.