Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Think I'm Not Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Not Normal (934 Views)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Not Normal by sassiemyk: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
So my fellow Nlanders, I have this very uncomfortable attachment to people close to me and I am beginning to feel it's not normal. Let me elucidate so you guys can understand.

I had a girl I loved so madly, we were more like soul mates. We stayed together in same area for about 4years before I left to Lagos. We were pretty close and the distance meant nothing. She was still in the Uni and I had gone into business. To cut the long story short, on her way back from her final clearance, she had a fatal accident that claimed her life. Which is why I am unable to love another nor marry.

Now Here's the puzzle, we spoke that morning when she was Goin to school for her clearance and she had the accident at about 4pm. Immediately she passed I felt it to the point that I started crying but I didn't know why. I locked up my shop and went home, I got home and was still restless, heavy hearted and confused. I had my bath, cried a river while bathing. I came out and decided to travel, all these were before the Dad managed to call me to break the news. I travelled that evening, a journey of 4hrs.

Again after many years though, I had gone into music production, owned my own studio and I had this producer that works with me and he also was a fantastic singer. I usually left him in the studio while I was running my masters degree. He had just been signed to a record label and was doin his radio run and interviews. That morning I went to school and he was scheduled to go for his interview at wazobia at 6am and Ray power by 10am then return to the studio to record some booked artists. I tuned in and listened to his wazobia interview on the bus on my way to school.

Around 1pm the artist that was supposed to work that day called me and was complaining that we booked him for that day when we knew we wouldn't be around. I pacified him and told him the producer would soon be around that I went to school.

Then around 3pm one of my female artists called me and was crying when she asked me if its true that my boy is dead?

I got stunned and insulted her. She had to cut the call to confirm from who she heard it from if the news was true. She then called me again to tell me that my producer had an accident on his way to the ray power interview and died on the spot. It dawned on me why his phone was off all the while I've been calling him. Again I was shocked to my very soul. I cried for days but eventually had to move on.

Now my problem is that I always check in on my friends. Every minute I want to knw how they are doing which most of them don't like. Just yesterday I was chilling with my friend at his shop when he suddenly told me he was coming and he just left in a hurry.

Few minutes later my brain started working. I began to ask myself why he left that way. I started remembering he took antibiotics in d morning and we were drinking alcohol that afternoon, could it be that the stuff affected him? I was worried sick that i started calling him but ne didn't pickup. Only for him to show up an hour later to start shouting at me, asking me why I kept calling him.

I felt really bad cos he is just one of many that I do similar things to. Now I feel that my experiences have actually affected me so deeply. What do I do to care less about people close to me cos I feel I'm too close for comfort. I need answers. Pls.
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Totilopussylick(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
If your trying to satisfy the universe you'll fail trying.

Maybe you should adjust the way you relate with the people around you undecided

Care more, care less tongue
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by AYNL: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
don't care less about people around you
don't just take it to the extreme
and everybody cannot be like your friend
you're doing well bro
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Truvelisback(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bro, too much of Zeeworld is not good for u. Just look at how Zeeworld has completely turn u into woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Medianna(f): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is one thing to care,it is another thing to show it..!!!
Its up you to choose your choice
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Sekoni003(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are normal bro. You're just a kind, humane and compassionate soul, people like you are scarce these days.
However, it's best you realize everyone you care about will leave this world someday, that's not fair, but it's life. No one's gonna live forever
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Godada(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2022

You are alright.

But you should careless about people...

You waste useful energy been worried about the welfare of people.

Forget!
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by lordm(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Na so Craze Dy start
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by helinues: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't get too emotional with whatever be it money, friendship or love.

No time to check time
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2022
You're becoming too attached to people
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2022
You're normal and your subconscious is out of control. You need to pacify your 'company' (mind) to work to your favour. Normal mind will wander, your mind just wander too much courtesy of the energy you give to it. The energy is requisite but mould your mind to work with you. In essence what I'm saying is that make your mind no dey leave you for the spot you dey, control it and stop been paranoia
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by gistray: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2022
I believe the solution here is to confess in church on those you've killed unknowingly.

That's the only thing that can help you.
Ritualist shouldn't be walking free

Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2022
You need a therapist. You're suffering from PTSD.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2022
You're suffering from trauma. There's nothing wrong with you.
Re: I Think I'm Not Normal by SenecaTheYonger: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2022
You might need a therapist. You have not recovered from your trauma.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Stop My Sister From Loving His Boy Friend / The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.