Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? (12763 Views)

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Nyanmiridunce: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
House, can anyone help me shed light on who governs abia state well from 1999 till date from these men?

OUK
TA Orji
Ikpeazu

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Is04970: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2022
More like who is the neatest among the pigsgrin. grin

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Popson0424: 5:09am On Jan 29, 2022
angry
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by bpalace(m): 5:09am On Jan 29, 2022
D
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by igbohausayoruba: 5:09am On Jan 29, 2022
None of the zombies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by otipoju(m): 5:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Mikel Obi

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by bpalace(m): 5:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Honestly I would say Orji Uzo kalu, but that's how u fortunate Abia is

56 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by mainkendo: 5:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Abia is plagued with bad governors

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Essence1900: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2022
3 failures that can't be compared

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Rottymy: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Hyphy(m): 5:11am On Jan 29, 2022
So hard to say undecided
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Lordd22: 5:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Obi Pandora, the silent looter that killed over 50 youths

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by dele1727: 5:12am On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by DenreleDave(m): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2022
3 bad eggs can't make a good one

Weekend prayer: When money is no longer a problem, may our health never fail us.

Amen

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by prince2blinks(m): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2022
None of them abia state will even b better off without a governor...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by ntipro: 5:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Bunch of failures
Just like other past and present governors of South East states safe for Sullivan, Peter Obi and the tyrant Dave.

Ugwuanyi is a noisy failure

9 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by ednut1(m): 5:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Served there in 2012. No government house, secretariat na small small bungalows. Teachers owed salaries for months. Orji Uzor Kalu was all media hype. The state has not had a governor to me

75 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by TheSTreetman: 5:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Best Failures : OUK

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Bar1941(m): 5:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Abia state have been suffering from one corrupt underperforming governor to another. Yet the citizens of the state are not concerned about that, their main concern is Tinubu who created the masterplan in which current enviable Lagos is built.

They will leave their erosion ravaged region in their millions to enjoy Lagos and other part of the country with better facilities yet yarn thrash about their hosts and cover up their incompetent leaders. Bunch of confused ingrates.

36 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by oloripeter(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2022
If you ask me na who I go ask

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by contigiency(m): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Joke off the century. Known of them did anything that could be referred as good not to talk of best. They are all wicked. I

7 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by diana158(m): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2022
You have to take into consideration the revenue that was available to them during their tenures.

Personally I like Orji Uzo Kalu more, not because of performance in office but because I see him as a good business Man and a detribalized Nigerian.

I think Orji Uzo Kalu and Tinubu are the most relevant today among those who were Governors from 1999 till 2007.

8 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by franchasng: 5:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
House, can anyone help me shed light on who governs abia state well from 1999 till date from these men?

OUK
TA Orji
Ikpeazu
Abia State just like Imo State have been unfortunate with Governors.

The only worthy Governor Imo State ever had was Dede Onunaka Mbakwe, and he happened to come from the community most people considered as the worst community in Imo, Mbaise though he was raised in his maternal home Obowo.

Emeka Ihedioha also from Mbaise would have become the next best Governor of Imo State. This should serve as a lesson to Nigerians, Igbos you Nigerians hate the most is the only hope to rescue Nigeria from the muds. Give Igbos a chance in 2023 to rescue Nigeria. Give Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Kingsley Moghalu and co a chance to turn the tides of Nigeria, this is the will of God, but if you Nigerians decide otherwise, the voice is saying that Nigeria will be worst than it is today under Buhari.

Back to your question op, none of them qualifies as a good Governor.

The problem is, the godfatherism Orji Uzo Kalu started in Abia state have never allowed the best candidates to emerge winner in Abia.

Imo state's own is Buhari and his wicked kinsmen controlling the federal government. They used federal government mercenaries to rob Imo state off good governance, but Imolites are determined to correct that mistake in 2024.

Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi have been blessed with visionary Governors, especially Anambra.

Anambra's leadership will be a template for Biafra government when the freedom comes.

All over Nigeria, Anambra has been blessed with the best Governors.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by seankim(m): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Na OUK grin. Mind you, He really under-performed, compere to his colleagues in other states then.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Tizu(m): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2022
None. They are the same fingers of a leprosy hand.
Occultic Okija Shrine Governors.

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by chrisdstar: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2022
They're all bad and wicked.

Orji uzor kalu is the lesser evil tho. He was working with his own construction company, and he built substandard roads that got damaged before his tenure elapsed.

T. A orji is the worst, he didn't lift a pin. In 8yrs, he didn't touch any road, not even one. All he did was tell us he was a slave to OUK and his mother and they were collecting the state's allocation from him.

Then came T.A orji's puppet, Okezie ikpeazu. A former lecturer, whom T.A made Asepa chairman in his tenure, then made him Governor after him. This puppet has been giving excuses from day1 till date. The few roads he built, got damaged within a month of it's completion and they become worse than they were. He remits the state's allocation to his Boss and the Boss' son Ikuku. Within a few years, Ikpeazu has moved from a struggling thousandaire to a multi billionaire.

T.A orji's son Ikuku, whom many believes was instrumental to the installation of Ikpeazu as governor, is currently the state's speaker and he is also warming up to become the next governor.

Aba, formerly the financial hub of the east( the Japan and china of Africa) blessed with talents and skills, has become desolate under the rule of these evil men.
People from all parts of Nigeria, Cameroon, and some other neighbouring African countries come to shop in ABA in the past but this has since reduced drastically because of bad roads, and talents are continuously migrating from the state to other states.

So none of them is good.

I was born and raised in ABA and my family house is still there cos all my Dad's investments are there. Though I'm not from Abia, I just wish I can be made the governor.
I don't understand why it is difficult to call Julius Berger, ask them to make an estimate of how much it will cost to repair all the roads in Abia, and then prepare a payment plan for them, could be over 4years, lesser or more.

63 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Over to Abians!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by JosephXavier: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2022
I know the op brought this up to mock Abians. I can see tga5 by his username

And OP being as biased as ever when Igbo is involved didn't hesitate to throw it to front page

Why not bring that of Anambra or Enugu but because all the parties involved are all bigots

8 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Nwokenta(m): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2022
None

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving / Please Help Catch This Guy. / "Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.