Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) (39588 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by remitarich(f): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
pretydiva:
You mean this old man here is 17 shocked. The way children of these days dey grown ehnn

Btw, he's cute and looks more like ozo the simp lipsrsealed
NAH SO BIG MEN CHILDREN DEY GROW
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by ma373733(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:
Nigerians pretend to celebrate everything!
grin this one loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by CUMIN: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
milf step-mom alone with step-son

I dey likr thst thing...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by davidque: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
See Funke oh , she done de fine cool

Happy birthday monsieur
Everybody fine, na money they usually make the difference.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by davidque: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:
Nigerians pretend to celebrate everything!

Feel free to pretend too
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by shantti(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
Comrade stop nah grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
Hahahaha,bros u bad like dis eeeh grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Big boy

My only yoruba sister
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by AYNL: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:

too much of bang bros

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
pretydiva:
You mean this old man here is 17 shocked. The way children of these days dey grown ehnn

Btw, he's cute and looks more like ozo the simp lipsrsealed
Babe u just get the kind face wey i dey look for since. I want my kids to resemble dia prettydiva mum. kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
shocked

MOM AND STEPSON
grin shocked shocked kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Happy birthday monsieur
when money come,beauty go show

You no hear say Na money be fine bobo
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Happy birthday monsieur
when money come,beauty go show

You no hear say Na money be fine bobo cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
tragergeorge:
na so u still take grow too for our eyes
If u talk to my wife like this again eeehn...... cheesy wink
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starz825:

See your life
Mojoo don kill you patapata
U mean brain don comot, mojoo come occupy? grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starz825:

See your life
Mojoo don kill you patapata
But wait o, what is mojoo and how u take know wetin be mojo. Oga pls teach us nonsense small grin cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cute son
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Chno: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Simpson
Stallione:
Babe u just get the kind face wey i dey look for since. I want my kids to resemble dia prettydiva mum. kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Ladylawyer(f): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
We hear. Believe me, the "celebration" no cross the heart. Women! Fear them
It is very possible it came from the bottom of her heart, everyone's heart is not dark.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ladylawyer:

It is very possible it came from the bottom of her heart, everyone's heart is not dark.
yes I agree with you. Everyone's heart is not dark, but every woman's heart in this context is.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by lildush(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Happy birthday monsieur

Na scrap still.....
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
P**nh*b

Stepson *** in hot MILF ***
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by Algold: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:

Dirty mind sighted...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) by VenumX: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Hac.ker.2022:
privacy kee you there.. You've got a nice family..Your almanjiri funds looked good on them

I'm sure nairaland would love to see pictures of your son

Sata.nic.Sata.nist:
omo the last thing u want to do is involve me in your fight o. I am not like this guy's u are fighting o. I fight u for life. So be guided cool cool cool

Sa.tanic.Lun.atic:
me wey dey control mods including the owner of the site na him u follow talk rubbish with, I pity ur life if u think I give a Bleep about bans. You be real learner. To show how dump u are, u forget that the least and cheapest VPN has atleast 300 ips. The luck u have is that u are a broke ass that can't even afford data

Sat.anic.Lun.atic:
I think say u say u be cashigi, why u dey call Nairaland olokpas for am. Fight like an agbero wey u dey claim say u be na. The only reason I avoided is when they said u are female. I no want stain my hands with olosho blood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos) / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.