Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married (31714 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by nwekeugochukwu: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Self-acclaimed relationship expert and sex therapist, Blessing Okoro Nkiruka aka Blessing CEO has offered an insight into why most men are still married, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram handle, she stated that many men are still married because they have side chicks who fill the gap pending when they solve issues with their spouses.

“Side chicks are one of the major reasons a lot of men still stay married. When their cars break down, they have spare tyre to manage until the fix their main tyre,” she said.

Her Instagram post reads;

"Side chicks are one of the Major reasons a lot of men still stay married...

Focus on your marriages leave the noise outside.

Married women and yet to be married Ladies you don’t want to miss this .
If you like stay in my comment session and me fighting your keypad.
If you drop ur phones reality will show you."
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZPmWOvqoGO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch her video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfE-lZmhWc&t=339s

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by andysmith123(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2022
the rate at which sense is moving out of our celebrities head is alarming........

326 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by amnesty7: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
In other words, more girls and women should enter the business.

38 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by eddynaira125: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Guilty conscience, madam try and repent from your evil ways

I know many comrade on this platform will support her, but there is a parable for you all

When the gods want to kill a comrade he will first make the comrade go mad

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by mariovito(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Hoe supporting hoes

Nor be this geh wey for all her video she must to show brezz?

9 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by machote: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2022
The way I see it, women have a way of justifying everything and making the unthinkable things thinkable.

What's she's doing here is that she's basically encouraging more ho*s to be ho*s but if she's confronted about what she just said, she'll play dumb. Smh

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Galloman(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Says by a hoe. Very disgusting elements whose only value is the triangle between her legs.

To all her likes on nairaland, one day your triangles will run dry grin

58 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Hero2t: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Speak for yourself, Madam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Side chick don drop quote.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by yusluvad(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
This one sense have fly out of the window. Sense is totally far from her.

Cheap hoelosho...

33 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by l0uie(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Abeg, make person try explain wetin she talk. Couldn't comprehend shit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by superCleanworks(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
This table is about to break

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by fastseo: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
The devil speaks through human most times. Please beware.

Flee from adultery and fornication.
Love your wife, see her as your better half.

24 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by merits(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Juliusmomoh2: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
you will never hear an American celebrity saying this. Nigeria celebrity are just bunch of bull-shit

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Maybe she's right,
Maybe she's not,
I don't know and I've never been married.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
True

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by freshkpomo(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
So true jare... You see these men with beautiful wives who always smile outside, my geefor I side house them be tigress lol...
The thing when dey pain me na how most of them act like dove just to enter House. Once them reach your house they will become demons. I have learnt something, it looks like it is better to marry a woman that asked you out, than to marry the one you spent heaven and Earth to get oo.... Most if them just think about the marriage gown alone, that's all.

I watched Bad boys by will Smith and Martin Lawrence and the guy was complaining as a married man that he is sex starved, meanwhile his single Friend is living the life.. marriage na bondage for men walai. It favours women More!!! Once women marry, same girl when want kill you with sex go come dey give you time table, some now spread like octopus and Chase the man's family away, same people will not hesitate to take your money and solve the problem of their family. Some become abusive, because them don know say na for better for worse. cry

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by kingphilip(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
People go just de use fact de cover their shortcomings.

Why can't you solve the issue with your spouse immediately instead of you going to the spare.

If you don't fix the spare and the spare gets spoilt, how then do you continue?

Make people de use their head when they wan de quote motivational quotes.

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Rekyz(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
A side chic speaks embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Creditalerts: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Bitter truth cry

21 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
the rate at which sense is moving out of our celebrities head is alarming........

cheesy but she said the truth naa

13 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by socialmediaman: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Disclaimer: My comment is based only on the first 5 mins of the video that I watched

She seems to be a realist and I just want to highlight a few things she said on the video which are generally true for many women in Nigeria. I may be paraphrasing

A lot of women don’t communicate to or even know their husbands. Many women are married to strangers. A lot of side chicks know husbands more than their wives.

A lot of men marry women they can control, they call them “wife material” … and she adds, let’s be real with ourselves, this is what is obtainable in our part of the world called Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by akinbode1(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by HopeNeverDies: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Damnn!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Coronavirus123: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Na them
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Sonnobax15(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
grin
In other words,side chicks is the major reason most married women are still called wives...... Meaning na side chick dey save the marriages of most full fowls wey dey claim house wives upandan shocked

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by DoctorDree(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
There is always sense in nonsense they say
Which of the angle are you looking if from?
That will determine your view about what she said

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by emmanuelbrown26: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
I think she made some sense in this her statement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by yusluvad(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol.
eddynaira125:
Guilty conscience, madam try and repent from your evil ways

I know many comrade on this platform will support her, but there is a parable for you all

When the gods want to kill a comrade he will first make the comrade go mad
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by We4all: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
This lady is an attention seeker. So, anyone can just wake up and become a relationship expert?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.