Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! (41637 Views)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by ogtavia(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yuneehk:
Looks like it's the in thing here now considering that I've seen a similar post just this week as well.

Iyawo looks gorgeous, and has a dimple. Congratulations to you both.

Ogtavia, use your Nairaland well. Na your mate be this.

This could be us you know...
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Bola146(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Nah she you dey eye grin

Shoot your shot o cheesy

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

He is the same as TheSameGuy, OBALOLA55 and jeon, enough of their stupidity please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by LoveJesus87(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
DTOBS:
Nairaland gave me my wife!

June 8,2018, She commented on a post of mine on FRSC Recruitment Thread and as a sharp guy, the rest they say is now a beautiful story of Love.

We met on Nairaland through FRSC Recruitment page and we are married 4years after.

To a beautiful life filled with Joy, Happiness and Wealth.

I love you AdeMi @adejuliet

CC: @Lalasticlala
wow. Lucky you. God will continue to back your union with joy and happiness. Amen

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by TheSameGuy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Where do i Know you?
Stop mentioning me, I'm not OBALOLA nor jeonn. angry

You've caught me in romance section before?
Bola146:

Myn.d44
lala.sticlala
Seu.n

He is the same as TheSameGuy, OBALOLA55 and jeon, enough of their stupidity please. Thanks
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by paskalz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
And you didn't invite us undecided

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Yuneehk(f): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
ogtavia:

This could be us you know...
Naughty cousin of mine.

You skipped those drugs in the morning. Make sure you take them this evening.
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by frowland(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Klass99:

Lol grin, no sweetheart. I like my men older than me and something tells me, you are younger than me.

Really?
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Irupetepete: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Haakeem:
shocked Hml.

Iyaebe u are a 40yrs old woman.
40yrs old, senile and senseless
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Mariangeles(f): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Munzy14:

You will have to look deep to understand that even bashing is another way of chyking/attention seeking for some guys.. grin

That one na evil chyking. cheesy
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Bribri: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
keep saying it..nairaland ladies are not that bad. I've met about five and fvcked two. I even met one again last week..and we are talking now on WhatsApp. Ib based.. So if u know ur onions you gonna have them

Great achievement. Mutula

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by DTOBS(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks so much all for the prayers and wishes!

For E-In-laws angry for not inviting you, don’t worry, we will make it up!

For those thinking of shooting their shot, don’t hesitate to do that, Pull that trigger now!

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by DTOBS(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wow…. grin grin

What type of wallet will do? Binance or Trust wallet?

OrganicCluster:

Send your wallet address for 1M $Shiba Inu tokens.

CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by DTOBS(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks Yewande, no vex say I no invite you

Yewandequeen:
Congratulations Dtops smiley even though u no invite me
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by DTOBS(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mr.Dhino, I will definitely deliver your message. Thanks bro

jiboladhino:
Congrats guys .....u got yourself a rare gem ...... Tell her Dhino says hi

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by DTOBS(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks bro! This forum has really connected valuable people with me in one way of the other. You are part of them bro

sharaff6:
Happy For You guys even though you don't tell me the last time we meet , congratulations . You can WhatsApp me

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by DTOBS(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Are you now angry ni?

paskalz:
And you didn't invite us undecided
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Aaaq: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Really
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Yewandequeen(f): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
DTOBS:
Thanks Yewande, no vex say I no invite you

ur line isn't on whatapp again. Messaged u severally but it wasn't delivering, did you misplace it?
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Olodo24: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
DTOBS:

June 8,2018, She commented on a post of mine on FRSC Recruitment Thread and as a sharp guy, the rest they say is now a beautiful story of Love.

We met on Nairaland through FRSC Recruitment page and we are married 4years after.

Is it the same DTOBS I met on RPS WhatsApp group back in 2017?
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
DTOBS:

GOD bless your union.

Very enterprising young lady. You are the luckiest man on earth.
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hml.The man looks vulnerable and clueless but the wife looks sharp, so she compliments him.Some people will still have problems with this harmless comment
You be were alasho.
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Medianna(f): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Would have love to,
But I'm not really the chatting type
SirMichael1:

You sound mature. I will love to PM you. You cool with that?
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by 0neal(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hml.The man looks vulnerable and clueless but the wife looks sharp, so she compliments him.Some people will still have problems with this harmless comment

Underate the so called people who look "vulnerable and clueless" at your own peril
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Skidee: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Red pillers may die seeing this.

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Tzar(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2022
Good for you guys. HML!
But keep your marriage & kids out of social media. Marriage is so complicated & challenging. Showing off on SM just enhances the fault lines.

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by bibianna(f): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations!

Pls more of this type of good news. I am truly happy for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by ogtavia(m): 3:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Yuneehk:

Naughty cousin of mine.

You skipped those drugs in the morning. Make sure you take them this evening.

Lol... I called you for the prescription but you didn't pick up.. Please pick my calls.
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by socialmediaman: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Happy New Year Ma...

How's family?

Very Warm Regards...Good to see you're still active in this environment...More grace Nne!!!

Hehehe when you start seeing old monickers you know election is close
Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Munzy14(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

That one na evil chyking. cheesy
Lol.
Some couples met through that way o.

Again chyking happens when the parties involved agree to meet outside here..

I find it awkward when people shoot shot here..It is faceless undecided one need to atleast see who he / she is gravitating to outside..

Many people don marry from here sha.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! by Ishilove: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

You will be shocked to know that the reality is not what you imagine...

Some of these toxic commenters are actually wonderful people offline, even living happy and fulfilled lives, completely opposite of what they portray here with their monikers.

It's all fun, games and acts to some of them!!! cool

Meanwhile, the ones forming posh and wealthy here are likely street rats who are unsure of the next meal.
Thank God you said 'some' because the fact is some of your personality seeps out of you when you write your thoughts and opinions. Many of these toxic commenters are frustrated and heartbroken, hence the toxicity. They are what they write.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.