Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? (34245 Views)

Should Women Actually Earn The Same Salary As Men? / Top 10 Countries Where You Can Earn The Most (2018) / How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by obembet(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2022
I believe some of us are trying to double our Hussle this year and getting more income since Nigeria Economy is not friendly anymore.

So am thinking of adding one of this job as per time job just to increase my Incase which will also help if I travel out.

So please Which of this hand works earn the most Money?

No time to waste this year

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2022
If all of them package well or not.. Mechanics make money daily like fvck

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by ValCon888: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2022
All of them can make the most money.
It all depends on the location, setup, competition, and demand.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Kriss216: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Anything relating to Food is lucrative.

Nigerians must chop, no matter anything.

Mechanics dey chop daily
Tailors dey chop daily
Carpenters dey chop daily
Cleaners dey chop daily
Hairdressers dey chop daily .

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by socialmediaman: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Hairdressing and Plumbing Mechanics could be lucrative abroad but not Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by obembet(f): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Anything relating to Food is lucrative.

Nigerians must chop, no matter anything.

Mechanics dey chop daily
Tailors dey chop daily
Carpenters dey chop daily
Cleaners dey chop daily
Hairdressers dey chop daily .

Expecially for woman wey sabi cook. I think this is the best

Lalasticlala

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by eddynaira125: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:
I believe some of us are trying to double our Hussle this year and getting more income since Nigeria Economy is not friendly anymore.

So am thinking of adding one of this job as per time job just to increase my Incase which will also help if I travel out.

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Tailoring, if you can sieze not to disappoint people

6 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by obembet(f): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2022
eddynaira125:

Tailoring, if you can sieze not to disappoint people

From what I hear, if tailor don't disappoint, he/she doesn't sabi the work

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by eddynaira125: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:

Lies from the pit of hell, their problem is just laziness, check all the superstars tailor like yomi casual, disappointment is not part of them

15 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by fattprince(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:

My boss that I'm learning from doesn't disappoint. I envy that guy. Me I will be a lazy tailor because it's my third option.

11 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by bouncin04(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
I once bought a Naija used car , my Mechanic show me shegey , even though I helped him secure a white collar job at my place of work so as to have a quick fix anytime the car broke down, dude still wasn't loyal and I dont blame him, it was due to the high demand of mechanics anytime anyday twice on a monday , so for me I'll say MECHANIC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by DropsMic(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Join the ministry and become a Prophet, and in less than a year you'll move into your own apartment.

This I have seen.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by sixar16244: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mechanical engineering

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by bigdammyj: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Reading...

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by WoundedLamb: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
ValCon888:
All of them can make the most money.
It all depends on the location, setup, competition, and demand.
All of them cannot make the most money, only one can (or a collection earning the same figure).

8 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by ipobarethieves: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by kenniefawole(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Forget all this hand work , IT is the best hand work now . Learn Wordpress , data science , UI/UX and use all of this as hand work

Anyways if you are looking for side hustle , read the post below.

Blogging is one of the most profitable venture , having a business that pays in dollars is a big flex in a country with a weak currency

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I [/b]can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

[b]Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng

Below are some evidence from blogging , if you need live proof I can invite you to some of my clients blog

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by FreeStuffsNG: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mechanics. In fact, I grew up knowing a few successful ones. One of them, during his retirement, ended up in the HOR about 20 years ago wink
Fashion makes a lot too especially if you have a respectable fashion label like Dakova etc wink
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by posty56: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:

no you for continue to the troll Messi, I glad you have decided to make yourself useful, anyways or makes money , it depends on your location

6 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
1,2 and 3
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by slawormiir: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn one or two shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
socialmediaman:
Hairdressing and Plumbing could be lucrative abroad but not Nigeria

Where did you see plumbing?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Skillsnigeria: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Jerryherd: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
The number of customers you have determines your income
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Authoreety: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pray for grace and Favour!

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by udemzyudex(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:

Expecially for woman wey sabi cook. I think this is the best

Lalasticlala

E easy to set-up food joint if you decide to travel out like you say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) / A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt / This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.