Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) (4948 Views)

40 Verified Nigeria University Whatsapp Group Links For Aspirants & Undergraduat / Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent / 12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2022
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day. Take advantage and start earning money within 3-6 months

Kali linux - Complete Training Program from Scratch course

Complete Machine Learning and Data Science Zero to Mastery

Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch

Photoshop CC In an Easy Simple Professional Way

Cybersecurity Collection

Python Ethical Hacking Build tools for ethical hacking

Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3

Website Hacking Course 2018 Earn Money by doing Bug Bounty

Note: The google drive links will only be opened in a browser

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Patented: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Oose.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by nekejinsi(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2022
God bless you boss
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by LoudlyMouthed: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
WaaGbayi grin
Yinksdavid:
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day. Take advantage and start earning money within 3-6 months

Cybersecurity Collection

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by tunmexx(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

It's bringing 'download quota exceeded for this file,you can download at this time'.What can I do?

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
tunmexx:

It's bringing 'download quota exceeded for this file,you can download at this time'.What can I do?

I hope this helps you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6962239/how-solve-google-drive-exceeded

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/how-to-fix-google-drive-download-quota-is-exceeded-error/

2 Likes

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2022

4 Likes

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bro thanks so much
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by alfarouq(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
God bless you
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
You are welcome everyone
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Bankalert(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thank you.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by tuclap(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
I haven't opened it yet but I just saved the link till KEDCO restores power. It's going to be helpful to me
Thanks
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thank You very much Sir,
Will download them later!!!
Am in for the photoshop
I really appreciate
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Admiral49(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by tunmexx(m): 4:25am On Jan 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by beautyhd: 5:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

I'm not IT savvy, Which one should I go for?

Cyber security collection?
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

Thank you for this resources. But how can a newbie with no IT experience get the most of this information? Or which would you recommended?

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by zxxtx: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2022
GOLD !!! God bless you, I already started with the heath adams materials but this links will be more helpful
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by lambvard: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
And pls sir,never delete this thread, some course will take six month, I'm in on Photoshop already
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
beautyhd:

I'm not IT savvy, Which one should I go for?

Cyber security collection?

It depends on what part of IT interest you the most e.g hardware(Networking Engr, Cyber security Engr, Solutions Architect), software(Programming, software developer, Website designer/architect), Hybrid which is a mix of hardware and software(DevOps, IOT, AI).

You also have other parts of IT which requires a lil bit of programming such as Database Administrator, Data scientist, Data Engineer, etc so my advice is for you to read more about different segments of IT and try to get one or two that you know/ believe you have passion for.

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
feckos:

Thank you for this resources. But how can a newbie with no IT experience get the most of this information? Or which would you recommended?

You really don't need IT Experience to start with the links shared on the thread. Yes, you need basic understanding of IT and its very important you know an area of IT you want to develop yourself on. You can always explore and broaden your knowledge to other parts of IT once you have a very strong understanding of a particular one.

For those that want to start programming, I will recommend Python because the interpretation is just similar to English. I would also advice that every newbie in IT should always try to reach out to an experienced IT person so as to get the different IT segments/sections and can choose which he or she feels could be the best for them.

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
And pls sir,never delete this thread, some course will take six month, I'm in on Photoshop already

As long as NL Moderators don't delete it then the thread will be available. I am also sharing the info on a couple of other threads i created a couple of months.

Good to know you are already learning from it and i just want to advice you keep the consistency as I am positive it will definitely help you soonest.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
zxxtx:
GOLD !!! God bless you, I already started with the heath adams materials but this links will be more helpful

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Happy Sunday and you are welcome everyone. Thanks for the appreciation
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by zxxtx: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yinksdavid:
Happy Sunday and you are welcome everyone. Thanks for the appreciation
bro I’ll like to get in touch with you directly, do you have a channel or study group
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
zxxtx:
bro I’ll like to get in touch with you directly, do you have a channel or study group

Alright, you can reach out via my email or whatsapp. I used to have a study group but the nature of my job hardly gave me opportunity to devote some time to it but I am planning creating another group and once I get at least 50 participants, then I will create the group on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by zxxtx: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Alright, you can reach out via my email or whatsapp. I used to have a study group but the nature of my job hardly gave me opportunity to devote some time to it but I am planning creating another group and once I get at least 50 participants, then I will create the group on whatsapp

Alright bro, please your email or whatapp

Edited
Ok seen it
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
RESUME BUILDER & CV MAKER V1.01.04.0130 (VIP).apk

Resume Builder & CV Maker

Mod Info:
◉ All VIP Features Unlocked
◉ AOSP Compatible / No Google
◉ CPUs arch: Universal
◉ Full Multi Languages
◉ All debug Info Removed

2 Likes

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by beautyhd: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yinksdavid:

It depends on what part of IT interest you the most e.g hardware(Networking Engr, Cyber security Engr, Solutions Architect), software(Programming, software developer, Website designer/architect), Hybrid which is a mix of hardware and software(DevOps, IOT, AI).

You also have other parts of IT which requires a lil bit of programming such as Database Administrator, Data scientist, Data Engineer, etc so my advice is for you to read more about different segments of IT and try to get one or two that you know/ believe you have passion for.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by trilacos: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2022
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delsu,the Most Corrupt University In Nigeria / 15 Aug 2016 Anchoring Script In Hindi, Independence Day Short Speech / I Bet You Have Not Seen This Statue Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.