Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? (32358 Views)

Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
ironically there are old castles in somalia and ethiopia that predate european civilization.

You afrocentrics are nutt cases not any different from eurocentrics.
both are two pieces of shit from the same toilet.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Puntite:

Dumbfuck go read what i wrote above. dumbass the moors were muusssslllim and ironically somalia is the only 100% muslim country and the first to except islam. Naturally we would be part of the moor. We were the strongest militarily and economically throughout africa.

Werent you the one complaining about not being expected to know horn of africas history? now you are questioning me with no fact.
read above what i wrote!!! somalis were called berbers and somalia was called Bilad al barbaria(land of the berbers)

i listed facts from multiple islamice books and european books who mentioned somalia during the moorish time and mentioning us being apart of it attacking italy and spain read the post i made above. Somalia was a rich thriving country at the time noted by many famous historians and scholars like ibn mattuta and vasco da gama.

from arabic translated

This is from a history book you can search for it. The Politics of Dress in Somali Culture By Heather Marie Akou

somalia has great history with many civilization, empires and sultanates.

I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago Axum
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
gallivant:

Your prophet was the bastard and a pedophile.How can you take such a violent and backward practice seriously? Did these Islamic advancements skip Puntland puntite?.You are better off sticking to your African roots.Leave that foreign garbage to the Arabs.
there is no african root retarded mofo. Africa is continent!! IT IS FUCKING CONTINENT!
it isnt a ethnicity nationality culture or race. none of that! he was no pedophile or a bastard nor is islam backwards you guys must be the dumbest creatures on earth no wonder you guys were slaves to every race on earth.

violent religion. when people get bombed and face unfairity do you think they will sit back and eat potato chips like you. they retaliate naturally!
when you distabilize regions what do you think is going to happen.

retarded there was probably many somali inventors back then. unlike christianity you gonna just ignore the past greatness of islam. Are you butthurt because your ancestors were enslaved by muslims?
Did athiesm or christianities achievement skip all those civil war countries i listed above?

it is humans fault not religion

look
buddhist monks killing people in myanmar as we speak
even hindu people killing folks

there are many non believers of god killing christians and burning house even jews killing black jews for discriminatory reasons. you guys are mindless slaves you probably are spoon fed information by your white slave master through tv.

islam isnt foreign like i proved to you above dumb crap! speak when you dont know shit later cry like a ugly chimp. You black negro do dumb shitt and then act like victims later. dispicable
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago Axum

stop taking me seriously? im not axum dum mofo!! i am a puntite from land of the punt!

look i showed you proof written factual proof from Famous historians and even listed sources.
you showed me nada! just from your ape like butthole

You guy are anoying!! dumb negroes go head wish you were a moor or ancient egyptian, roman,greek.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
here learn some of our history it is not all it is said but i tiny taste
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z98Thrtwf8A[/img]

we beheaded several portugese leaders kill the british and took european slaves. We were the first to us cannon warfare in africa.
we never been conquered by anyone!

we were the greatest sailor/merchants! dubbed the merchants of africa. Somalis were part of the moors as i showed you proof. you have no bases to deny it.

here are pictures of the great somali ahmed gurey i saw u afrocentics copied this image and put it on your moor black crap websites

we have monument of him in somalia

here is one found in many somali websites listed in 2007 and only recently found this on a afrocentric website about moors
clearly pictures of somalis and look at the background somali coastal cities and ocean

this also somalia
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Xbok1pCaNZk/UetdVZp-atI/AAAAAAAAABs/E1LL53GM_ek/s1600/ADAL+EMPIRE+3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bAza8VWEqk4/Uetcz_F-ctI/AAAAAAAAABc/AxP1guZ7NHw/s1600/ADAL+EMPIRE+02.jpg[/img]

medievel city of zeila city of light! a city every one could come and learn islam
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Parts of Somalia was called Berbera by the ancients. And the ancient Somalis were called Barbaroi in Greek travelogues. Apparently, thisconfused clown cannot tell when the history texts are referring to the Berbers of the Maghreb and the Barbaroi of the Horn of Africa.

Needless to say the Berbers who passed the strait of Gilbraltar into Spain were not Somali . That's a ridiculous thing to say.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Radoillo:
Parts of Somalia was called Berbera by the ancients. And the ancient Somalis were called Barbaroi in Greek travelogues. Apparently, thisconfused clown cannot tell when the history texts are referring to the Berbers of the Maghreb and the Barbaroi of the Horn of Africa.

Needless to say the Berbers who passed the strait of Gilbraltar into Spain were not Somali . That's a ridiculous thing to say.

From Aden, Ibn Battuta embarked on a ship heading for Zeila on the coast of Somalia. He then moved on to Cape Guardafui further down the Somalia seaboard, spending about a week in each location. Later he would visit Mogadishu, the then pre-eminent city of the "Land of the Berbers" (بلد البربر Balad al-Barbar, the medieval Arabic term for the Horn of Africa).[22][23][24]
When Ibn Battuta arrived in 1331, Mogadishu stood at the zenith of its prosperity. He described it as "an exceedingly large city" with many rich merchants, noted for its high-quality fabric that was exported to other countries, including Egypt.[25] Ibn Battuta added that the city was ruled by a Somali Sultan, Abu Bakr ibn Sayx 'Umar,[26][27] who was originally from Berbera in northern Somalia and spoke both Somali (referred to by Battuta as Mogadishan, the Benadir dialect of Somali) and Arabic with equal fluency.[27][28] The Sultan also had a retinue of wazirs (ministers), legal experts, commanders, royal eunuchs, and assorted hangers-on at his beck and call

Bilad al-Barbar (Barbara) was the term that medieval Arab geographers and scholars reserved for the northern half of the Horn of Africa. The Arabs had the habit of naming a particular geographical area according to whatever the inhabitants of that landmass happened to be. Due to its core Hamitic inhabitants, this part of Northeastern Africa was thus referred to as the "Land of the Berbers".

here is old roman map

both somalia and north africans were called berbers

we named berbara after our berber past

here

The Moor, whom the classical Greek and the Roman authors called Berber were black, and affiliated with the then contemporary peoples of the East Africa area . The word Berber was used in fact to refer to peoples of the Red Sea area in Africa as well as North Africans.

According to Ivan Van Sertima, associate professor of African Studies at Rutgers University. "Black Moors were in every corner of Europe. Most people do not know that the peoples called Berbers by the classical Greek an Roman historians were black and affiliated with the then contemporary peoples of the East African area."
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
who is a clown know? negro clown!! get you facts straight!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2015

This is from a history book you can search for it. The Politics of Dress in Somali Culture By Heather Marie Akou

i can give you moor proof from many sources if you want! many accounts of somali ship attacking al andalus and sicily.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Puntite:

stop taking me seriously? im not axum dum mofo!! i am a puntite from land of the punt!

look i showed you proof written factual proof from Famous historians and even listed sources.
you showed me nada! just from your ape like butthole

You guy are anoying!! dumb negroes go head wish you were a moor or ancient egyptian, roman,greek.

The only dumb negro here is you. You are not from West Africa so what would you people be doing in the region of West Africa....
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
do you realize there is a city in morroco also called barbara and look up barbary pirates.

The word berber is corruption of the word barbar which in both somalia and ancient egyptian means to teach/to write.

later the word became barbarian because they withnessed the hostile attitude of somalis or north africans who enslaved them.

search barbary slave trade. 1,5 million white europeans were shipped to north africa as slaves. the originall people that lived their were no different then somalis in fact they were somalis. because of white slave trade and turks colonized them the appearance of the berbers in north was changed.

i showed you many sources and written proof that somalia was part of the moors and contributed extensively. Try and blindly deny mofo!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

The only dumb negro here is you. You are not from West Africa so what would you people be doing in the region of West Africa....
what are you talking about? im not in west africa? do you mean the site? no somali is west africa? not sure what the hell you speaking of undecided O_o.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Puntite:
who is a clown know? negro clown!! get you facts straight!

You still are the clown. You hate afrocentricism because they claim everyone was black, then you quote for me the works of one of the foremost afrocentricits, van Sertima.

Moors were a multi ethnic bunch. North African Berbers and some West Africans. Explain to me how Somalis got to Morocco from which the Berbers entered Spain. You know they would have to conquer all of the Maghreb to get to Morocco, right? Show me records that such a conquest occurred.

Wait, give me the names of at least one of the East African conquerors of Spain. Off the top of my head I can give you two North African Berbers conquerors of Spain. Yasin. Tariq ibn Ziyad.

LMAO at East Africans marching west across North Africa and taking Europe from Morocco.

Such a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wait...what? Is this clown saying the Barbary pirates from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia were East Africans. Jesus, man! LOOOL!

Barbary/Barbaroi and ultimately Berber derives from a word used by Greek sailors who visited parts of Africa to describe the people there who spoke languages they didn't understand. It so happens that they applied it to two distinct peoples. The Maghrebi and people on the Somali coast.

You would have figured this out if you were smart.

Still laughing at the idea of Somalis conquering the Iberian Peninsula. Did they fly over the heads of North Africans? LMFAO !

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wait so now some of these clowns are trying to claim Berbers/Moors of the medieval period! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Talk about insecurities!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Radoillo:
Wait...what? Is this clown saying the Barbary pirates from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia were East Africans. Jesus, man! LOOOL!

Barbary/Barbaroi and ultimately Berber derives from a word used by Greek sailors who visited parts of Africa to describe the people there who spoke languages they didn't understand. It so happens that they applied it to two distinct peoples. The Maghrebi and people on the Somali coast.

You would have figured this out if you were smart.

Still laughing at the idea of Somalis conquering the Iberian Peninsula. Did they fly over the heads of North Africans? LMFAO !

bro do you look at facts when it is presented to you or you just a illiterate high school drop out?
when did i say the barbary pirates are from eastern africa you retarded idiot. i was making a case that berber and barbar is practically the same retard. go look for Bilad al barbaria(land of the berbers) you will see the same.

they didnt call people who spoke a language they didnt understand berber dumbass. they called kenya and other african countries Zanj. The berber was only strictly use when talked about somalis and north africans.

The Moor, whom the classical Greek and the Roman authors called Berber were black, and affiliated with the then contemporary peoples of the East Africa area . The word Berber was used in fact to refer to peoples of the Red Sea area in Africa as well as North Africans.

According to Ivan Van Sertima, associate professor of African Studies at Rutgers University. "Black Moors were in every corner of Europe. Most people do not know that the peoples called Berbers by the classical Greek an Roman historians were black and affiliated with the then contemporary peoples of the East African area."

marching from morroco? man you are a dumbassss

this if from History of the Conquest of Spain by the Arab-Moors: With a Sketch ..., Volume 1
]All these sources are from Islamic History books written in Arabic but translated in English.
Dhikr Fatḥ Al-Andalus: Ibn Abd-el-Hakem's History of the Conquest of Spain
By Ibn ʻAbd al-Ḥakam[/quote

The History of the Mohammedan Dynasties in Spain: Extracted from ..., Volume 1
By Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad al- Maqqarī, Ibn al-Khaṭīb

Are you going to deny this written proof? most pitifull negro clown ive seen.

pluss i as somali have great history not just this!

i have hard time imagining that west africa who became muslim much later is favoured to be moors than somalis who were called berbers. wow sick joke! later you guys went back to being enslaved after you build shit in europe!

there is more mentioned of berbers and arabs than any west african.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Radoillo:

You still are the clown. You hate afrocentricism because they claim everyone was black, then you quote for me the works of one of the foremost afrocentricits, van Sertima.

Moors were a multi ethnic bunch. North African Berbers and some West Africans. Explain to me how Somalis got to Morocco from which the Berbers entered Spain. You know they would have to conquer all of the Maghreb to get to Morocco, right? Show me records that such a conquest occurred.

Wait, give me the names of at least one of the East African conquerors of Spain. Off the top of my head I can give you two North African Berbers conquerors of Spain. Yasin. Tariq ibn Ziyad.

LMAO at East Africans marching west across North Africa and taking Europe from Morocco.

Such a clown.
Who said anything about spain? I said scilly and al andulus which is Portugal and italy. I gave you information about somali ships from east africa invading european cities during moorish time. It was from well aclaimed books written on moorish civilization.
They Even told you about somali sultans with names.
Who said anything about marching from west Africa or morroco ? Walahi you are stupid idiot! There were more berber(somali and North Africans) and dark skinned arab moors then west african.

Read the info I wrote above. I don't care if you can't imagine it you just have to accept it.
Go swing from trees you are not qualified!!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
KidStranglehold:
Wait so now some of these clowns are trying to claim Berbers/Moors of the medieval period! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Talk about insecurities!!!
I am not trying to claim anyone but somalis. Check your history! The only thing I said from books written on moorish civilization that somalis conquered Sicily and al Andalus. I'm not claiming North African Berbers you mofo. I only stated that somalis were called Berber also(fact). Incecurities my butt! For stating written fact wow. Go suck some more monkey dick!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2015
@Puntite

Your argument is just laughable and full of pseudo-history. You like radical Somalis do the exact same thing you excuse the "evil" Afrocentrics of doing and that is claiming other peoples history and culture. Really shows your high depth insecurity. You like other radical Somalis take the Bilad al-Barbar (Land of the Berbers) out of context to claim groups of the Maghreb.

1. "Berber" was originally a Greek word to refer to people of the Maghreb.

2. There was never really a group in the Maghreb prior to the 19th century called "Berbers"[i]. The modern usage of Berber is actually a recent one. It was the French who first came to call the Kabyles and other fair-skinned peoples by the term Berber. That usage is very recent. The modern name "Berber" derives from Barbary.
The ethnonym Berber dates to the 19th century, derived from Barbary the term for the Maghreb coast used during the early modern period, itself from Greek barbaria "land of barbarians". The contemporary self-designation current mostly in Morocco is Imazighen(singular Amazigh). This term is common in Morocco, especially among Central Atlas, Rifian and Shilah speakers in 1980,[1] but elsewhere within the Berber homeland sometimes a local, more particular term, such as Kabyle (Kabyle comes from Arabic: tribal confederation) or Chaoui, is more often used instead in Algeria.[2]
The Berber tribal populations of antiquity are known as Numidians and later as Mauri in classical antiquity. These are umbrella terms that would include populations whose self-designation was a variety of tribal names, although Strabo asserts that Mauri was also used indigenously. The Libu of ancient Egyptian sources, eponymous of the name Libyamay also have been an early Berber or Proto-Berber population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Berber_people

3. Instead the Greeks and others during antiquity and early medieval period called the "Berbers" of the Maghreb Mauri and Moor, which also meant *drumroll*....
"North African, Berber," late 14c., from Old French More, from Medieval Latin Morus, from Latin Maurus "inhabitant of Mauritania" (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco),from Greek Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse). Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "Negro;" later (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India."
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=moor

So there is and was NO connection between Berbers of the Maghreb and people of Somalia. How silly are you?

[i] marching from morroco? man you are a dumbassss

Okay East Africa? And? All you have is speculation based on this source. This cropped sources does not help your argument with Somalis invading Sicily. All it states is East Africa. Which is to general. How can you forget about the other Islamic states in East Africa at the time like Nubia(upper Egypt and Northern Sudan), which had closer ties to the Moors of the Maghreb.

I came completely shorted handed trying to find any source that shows an invading fleet by people of Somalis invading Sicily.

i have hard time imagining that west africa who became muslim much later is favoured to be moors than somalis who were called berbers. wow sick joke! later you guys went back to being enslaved after you build poo in europe!

there is more mentioned of berbers and arabs than any west african.

You really have an animated view of history. I already debunked the Berbers from the Maghreb and people from Somalia having a connection, so I'll just move past that. Saying the people of the Maghreb had more of a connection to Somalis far away in the East than the Sudanese(West Africans) who were just a hopscotch away from them is not only laughable, but pathetic and no would should take you seriously. First off Islam had been in West Africa for a long time since the 10th century or earlier.

More importantly the Sudanese West Africans and Berbers of the Maghreb always had ties. Not just through trade, but politics and even military alliances. Your slow brain self does not realize that those Berbers depended on those from the Western Sudan, because those Sudanic states had a grip on the Trans-Sahara Trade. Not only that they were more established, organized and unified as a state compared to the mostly nomadic and spread out Berbers. Your third source even states the western Sudan controlled most of the worlds gold which was important at the time.

But yes there there was Muslim alliances along the Berbers of the Maghreb and the Western Sudanese. The Sudanese too helped join in on the jihad of Iberia(Spain) and Sicily. And to be clear, "free" Sudanese soldiers... I even have sources which specifically indicate that...

Fatimid infantry consisted of "20,000 Moroccans (Masmudi Berbers), 30,000 Sudanese, 10,000 'easterners..." - Terrence Wise, The Wars of the Crusades, 1096-1291, 1974, pp 52

Again saying that Somalis were more numerous than West Africans, who are from Western Africa like the Berbers is retarded at best.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

I am not trying to claim anyone but somalis. Check your history! The only thing I said from books written on moorish civilization that somalis conquered Sicily and al Andalus. I'm not claiming North African Berbers you mofo. I only stated that somalis were called Berber also(fact). Incecurities my butt! For stating written fact wow. Go suck some more monkey dick!

Your source does not specifically say that. Its only speculation on your part. There were many Islamic states throughout East Africa at the time. Most of you Somali radicals think East Africa only equals the horn.

As for Somalis being called Berbers. Like I said the Ancient Greek word for Berber was different than the recent modern usage of the term Berber. Again no connections.

PS: Go blow yourself up. smiley

Edit: Yes you WERE trying to claim the Berbers of the Maghreb as Somalis with this post!
"search barbary slave trade. 1,5 million white europeans were shipped to north africa as slaves. the originall people that lived their were no different then somalis in fact they were somalis. because of white slave trade and turks colonized them the appearance of the berbers in north was changed."

The Barbary pirates were NOT Somalis.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

Wait he actually did that!?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

Who said anything about spain? I said scilly and al andulus which is Portugal and italy. I gave you information about somali ships from east africa invading european cities during moorish time. It was from well aclaimed books written on moorish civilization.
They Even told you about somali sultans with names.
Who said anything about marching from west Africa or morroco ? Walahi you are stupid idiot! There were more berber(somali and North Africans) and dark skinned arab moors then west african.

Read the info I wrote above. I don't care if you can't imagine it you just have to accept it.
Go swing from trees you are not qualified!!

Are you really this much of a d*mbass!?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Al Andulus repeat IS repeat IS Spain you r*tard. It was a name given to Spain by the Moors/Muslims! Plus Spain and Portugal share the same damn peninsula. So @Radoillo point still stands.

How can anyone take you seriously after this?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Wait he actually did that!?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

He quoted van Sertima again in his reply to me.

This guy is so funny. Somalis conquering Andalusia and Sicily ...and the only evidence he could show was one Abdallah who came with a ship from East Africa in the 700s AD. The conquest of Sicily didn't happen until a century later. Before that there were only raids and attacks from the Islamic world beginning in the mid-600s.

The Islamic conquest of Southern Europe is well documented. We know from where the attacks were launched, we know the ethnic composition of the attackers. This guy is a clown and he knows it.

Assuming the Somalis didn't have to go through North Africa, but sailed up the Red Sea, crossed the Sinai Peninsula and then gained the Mediterranean, then we still have to explain how Somali gained control of the Egypt-Sinai area to be able to launch attacks from there, and historians of the time didn't records this. The Arabs controlled that end of the MediterraneAn in that period.

I know Somalis sailed in the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean... but they had practically no share in of the MediterraneAn. And I say 'practically' only because 'certainly' is a word I have been taught to use as rarely as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

He quoted van Sertima again in his reply to me.

This guy is so funny. Somalis conquering Andalusia and Sicily ...and the only evidence he could show was one Abdallah who came with a ship from East Africa in the 700s AD. The conquest of Sicily didn't happen until a century later. Before that there were only raids and attacks from the Islamic world beginning in the mid-600s.

The Islamic conquest of Southern Europe is well documented. We know from where the attacks were launched, we know the ethnic composition of the attackers. This guy is a clown and he knows it.

Assuming the Somalis didn't have to go through North Africa, but sailed up the Red Sea, crossed the Sinai Peninsula and then gained the Mediterranean, then we still have to explain how Somali gained control of the Egypt-Sinai area to be able to launch attacks from there, and historians of the time didn't records this. The Arabs controlled that end of the MediterraneAn in that period.

I know Somalis sailed in the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean... but they had practically no share in of the MediterraneAn. And I say 'practically' only because 'certainly' is a word I have been taught to use as rarely as possible.

Wait those three cropped book quotes are from Van Sertima too!? SMDH... I guess he will use sources form those "evil" Afrocentrics when it benefits him. But yeah not only is the conquest of Southern Europe well documented, but this part of history I always had an interest in and I never read of any Africans in the horn having an involvement in the conquest of Iberia. If there was we would not only hear about it in Western and Arabic sources, but African too. If the Somali influence in the Western Mediterranean was strong as he claims it to be, those Western Sudanese states like Ghana and Mali would have known about them and established ties with them like they did with the Berbers, Arabs and Europeans.

The Mali Empire established close ties with Egypt and yet known with Somalia. Mali Empire which was the richest at is time and controlled most of the worlds gold. Yet no Somalia in the picture.

But back to Sicily and Iberia, yes his source only said EAST AFRICA. Nothing more and nothing else. And yeah I didn't even notice that it only said one Abdallah ship came from East Africa.

Like I said him like other Somali nationalist have this insecurity where they have to cling onto history that is not there, yet excuse the sinister blacks of doing the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 19, 2015
The insecurity is real, bro.

The Kingdom of Bornu (centred in NE Nigeria, but also controlling territory in Chad, Cameroun and southern Libya) had far-ranging diplomatic ties. There are still extant letters (some of them still in them still in the hands of the Turks and the Arabs) showing diplomatic ties with Morocco, Egypt and the Ottomans. They could even have dealed with some of the Italian city-states.

But for some mysterious reason they didn't seem to have been aware of this Somali empire. Strange.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

Such a clown.

Pretty much this
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 1:40am On Jan 19, 2015
What is wrong with you guys you dont read anything i show ya Then make your own illogicall interpretation. They called somalis berber it is fact i showed you Maps written Proof and everything. I didn't Say somalis were numerous i said the berbers were and somalis were among them we had ties with the portugese, arabs and ottoman empire i showed clear written sources from arabic books that east african ships attack sicily and al andulus which is somali cuz They have names like abdirahaman etc were the most influencial muslime and strongest at the time. Somalis had Great empires like ajuuran adal ifat mogadishu we defeated many europeans in the past Even rescued fellow africans from colonization. I showed you famous historians and explorers that wrote alot about us and how Wealthy we were and how large and vast the cities were like ibn battuta and vasco da gama at the moorish time. We had ties to the whole world we are located in the most stragic place on Earth for godsake. We were Great merchants who traded with the world and spoke many languages.

There is Even a history book about somalia Saying that we were moors.

After all this we were camel herding people? go shoot your self i showed you visual facial documented Proof.

Kidstrangle you are the one with inferiority complex blindly denying your somali history and the same time sucking monkey dick wow.

You guys reurgetate the same bulshitt Even do i showed written and visual proof! Now go f*ck yourself!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:
What is wrong with you guys you dont read anything i show ya Then make your own illogicall interpretation. They called somalis berber it is fact i showed you Maps written Proof and everything. I didn't Say somalis were numerous i said the berbers were and somalis were among them we had ties with the portugese, arabs and ottoman empire i showed clear written sources from arabic books that east african ships attack sicily and al andulus which is somali cuz They have names like abdirahaman etc were the most influencial muslime and strongest at the time. Somalis had Great empires like ajuuran adal ifat mogadishu we defeated many europeans in the past Even rescued fellow africans from colonization. I showed you famous historians and explorers that wrote alot about us and how Wealthy we were and how large and vast the cities were like ibn battuta and vasco da gama at the moorish time. We had ties to the whole world we are located in the most stragic place on Earth for godsake. We were Great merchants who traded with the world and spoke many languages.

There is Even a history book about somalia Saying that we were moors.

After all this we were camel herding people? go shoot your self i showed you visual facial documented Proof.

Kidstrangle you are the one with inferiority complex blindly denying your somali history and the same time sucking monkey dick wow.

You guys reurgetate the same bulshitt Even do i showed written and visual proof! Now go f*ck yourself!

You guys are east Africans, the moors are from western Africa. You are sounding more incompetent and re.tarded by the second. From Northern Nigeria all the way to Morocco you still find the exact same people today that you did in the moor army.

Songhai (Zarma/Dendi), Tuareg (Berbers/Amazighen), Fulbe (Fulani), Kanuri, Different Bedouin Arab groups, etc. All those groups still exist in Nigeria and North Africa today. None has really changed. The culture is still the same as it was thousands of years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by gallivant: 1:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Go to bed Axum. Your clownish @$$ has been handed to you once more.Log off and stop embarassing your people. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 19, 2015
LOL. The clown is relying on the ambiguity in the use of the term 'Moor' to make his ret*rded argument stick.

Clown, uncomprehending Europeans sometimes applied the term Moor to anyone who was Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 19, 2015
In his 'proof', Moor is even put in quotation marks and he failed to see why.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:
In his 'proof', Moor is even put in quotation marks and he failed to see why.

LOL!!!! This clown even thinks I'm Somali... shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Osun-Osogbo Festival 2023 / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.