Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81764 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
It's high time government HV to do something about all these ritual trending...imagine 17 and 18 years old child hvn quest for money instead of being in school.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by princeSammyz: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues
I guess they'll never know. Ritual will never give anyone money. Such a pathetic believe! Say it till the morrow, they'll tell you not to say what you do not know. This is already alarming.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
foleskay:

Its not d native doctors. Real babalowos don't do rituals...its all these Alfas and white garment churches that encourage this boys.
Traditional doctors (Local medicine) is the right word, while the native doctors are the ones into rituals
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Starzo: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have no problems and I'm not frustrated... You are the one coming off as a pained and frustrated clergyman!

Have a good day and kiss the truth!!!
The 'truth' is what you're desperately trying to evade by ignoring the main culprits in this issue.

Learn to speak the undiluted truth with boldness.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, I don't pity some of these girls
u HV to pity them nothing to justify killings
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by beejay85: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
"As the scripture teaches, `Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.' (Prov. 22:6.)

It's obvious that 99.9% SW parents have failed as parents. They have failed in performing their responsibilities as parents..
They have failed the the society and our country at large hence this end product.. More reason I don't feel bad at some of their comments/mentions on this forum because I know where the problem is coming from..
Very unfortunate!

Yoruba governors declare state of emergency on ritual killings now!!!!!

If you don't have helmet use bucket !!
Parents have their role to play in this menace agreed.
The govt also have a bigger role role to play...the imaginations of these youngsters are fed by what they see in movies every now and then.
What happens to govt banning all movies that had to do with ritual killing from our screens...if you watch African magic in a day,you will be alarmed at the content presented in movies in a single day.. parents can't always be at home to monitor what the children watch or not... Not all cable TV has the PC option.... Growing up ,we watch Fadeyi Oloro,Abija,Koto orun etc horror Yoruba movies back in days but u only watch it once a week...Sundays! imagine feeding ones mind with Fadeyi's horror/ ajileye movies on a daily basis!!
That's what today kids are subjected to in today's world without restrictions/control..
I for one don't subscribe my cable TV when schools are in session..I regreted subscribing during the last xmas season and couldn't wait for it to expire save for the ongoing AFCON..
I have stop my children alot of times from watching movies.. due to very bad content on display for children.. Nigerians Music and Video Census Board is just there for nothing..no regulations or control as to movies being churned out these day and it has to stop..

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by scarycuteface(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
I'm speechless
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by sterlingD(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tremple8v:
Omo this wan con weak me ooo. sad
I weak so tey l no know wetin to talk.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by IronGalaxy: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria's favorite pastime ..
jesus christ!....the fvck

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Comr(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
I am flattened. what sort of despiration is these that will warrant these innocent lady to be killed in these cold blood just in the name of wanting to get rich by all means. i hope these will not be swept under the carpet let justice prevail for these promising young lady.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by iReddington: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
When the useless idiotic musicians, hypemen and entertainers will keep glorifying fraud, worshipping money and singing about girls, this is the trickle down effect, all these lazy impressionable teenagers also wan get money they didn't work for, and the useless olosho lazy girls they will spend it on will also be the biggest collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Comedian2019:

Most of the stakeholders are superstitious and believe in rituals.
All these gruesome killings stem from faulty beliefs, which does not work.
Until the people dismantle those archaic and barbaric ideology, more of this will still be happening.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Great0ne1: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=Santifiedboo post=109781697][/quote]ooh my god !!
There should be a severe punishment for such inhumane crime. I propose death by roasting. This boys needs to be thought a serious lesson
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
owagbeba:

Can’t the nation make a policy change and outlaw these witch doctors / herbalist, and some rogue churches? They are the oneS promulgating the false belief in money ritual.

THIS WILL BE VERY IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE HIGHLY AND RIDICULOUSLY RELIGIOUS. ALL 3 MAJOR RELIGIONS IN THE COUNTRY ARE RECOGNIZED BY THE CONSTITUTION, AND OUTLAWING JUJU PRIESTS MEANS OUTLAWING CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM COMPLETELY AS WELL.

MAJORITY OF OUR LAWMAKERS ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST PATRONIZERS OF JUJU SO IT'S NOW MORE COMPLICATED.

LET ME TELL YOU. MANY THINGS WE SEE TODAY IN THIS COUNTRY ARE EVIDENCE OF PEOPLE SUFFERING SEVERE MENTAL DAMAGES AND DISORDERS, OR TERMINAL ILLNESSES, BUT WE LET IT SLIDE BY ATTRIBUTING WHATEVER THERE IS TO JUJU/SPIRITS/GOD AND DO NOT CARE TO LOOK INTO MATTERS TO SEE HOW WE CAN SOLVE CERTAIN PROBLEMS. SO THE ISSUE IS REALLY DEEP ROOTED. WE'RE A VERY LONG WAY AWAY FROM ATTAINING ANYTHING POSITIVELY WORTHY IN THIS KIND OF SOCIETY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by benqo01(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ogun state and skull mining are 5&6 not surprised at all

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by colestephan86: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
robinso01:
Angel Gabriel, please come and blow the trumpet �. Where is our sanity in this country? This issue is becoming unbecoming.
The only problem is parents , whose wards come home with money and don't do any jobs. They will never ask where the money came from

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starzo:

The 'truth' is what you're desperately trying to evade by ignoring the main culprits in this issue.

Learn to speak the undiluted truth with boldness.

How are they the main culprits sir?!!

Did they go out there preaching the gospel of easy wealth to these imbeciles?!!

Did they create the demand for easy and ritualistic wealth?!!

Have herbalists and idol worshippers not existed since time immemorial?!!

Prior to this modern world of today, even before Christianity and Islam, didn't we have these herbalists and spiritualists?!! Compare the level of wealth desperation then and now!!!

Who made the need for these herbalists become so high and rife?!!

Okay... Let's assume we are able to eliminate all of them. What next?! Will that suddenly make the desperation for money among young men disappear?!! Or will they not find alternative yet equally evil ways to get this much celebrated and worshipped wealth?!!

My good sir, let's say the truth... We are all to blame as an immoral people who worship money above all else!!! If we didn't give undue premium and adoration to easy money, these people would not be that desperate to the point of cold blooded ritualistic murder.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Small boys wanna hit it big..
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by benqo01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:
You see that region, I fear who no fear them... It's better my son turn to a yahoo boy, or take mpurumiri, than to be a skull miner. Imagine being this heartless at this young age ... I need to start wearing helmet

Ogun state ND Osun when it comes to skull mining there are very good in that,seriously something has to be done about it haba those two states na wao

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues
You said it Right. But bro, I will prefer those drug pushers and oil bunkers to these other issues you mentioned. Not supporting any crime though. Just if presented with a choice.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Adolfhitler001: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
If i do not leave this country my unborn generation will not forgive me embarassed embarassed
please how can i unsee this abeg i just throw up

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Goldbw122(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:
You see that region, I fear who no fear them... It's better my son turn to a yahoo boy, or take mpurumiri, than to be a skull miner. Imagine being this heartless at this young age ... I need to start wearing helmet
Well when your son does not cash out that is when he will turn to skull miner, how does that sound?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
See their yorubatic face

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Mayeldah(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Berryli:
sometimes I get neauseous reading some comments. Do they look rich to you? Why make it sound like all poor guys pure and holy? Always rushing to blame the victims. The former deputy governors daughter in the west that got killed by her poor boyfriend for ritual nko?

Getat!!!

Who is the victim here? the yahoo boys or the greedy young ladies?

Yahoo boys, whether they are already spending money or still trying to make it, young ladies should run away from them.

will you allow your young sister date a 17 year old yahoo boy? whether he has made it or still hustling one day your sister might be the next sacrificial lamb.

Not all of us in this country are without conscience!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Goldbw122:

Well when your son does not cash out that is when he will turn to skull miner, how does that sound?

Since you're too dumb to understand sarcasm, why not move along?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Corea4king(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
You said about mmpuri mmrri and forgot about the merciless killings and cannibalism in the same SE region. Arrrrgh what are you sef?

Your problems is insatiable

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by BoneTackle: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Practices of cannibalism has been going on in yorubaland

Remember soka forest in osun state where human beings are butchered, roasted and eaten

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AJohnnasa(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
These ones don know wetin money be? Wetin dem wan use money do na?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by lozanni(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
There is need for massive sensitization of the youths to the fact that money rituals does not work.
As economic situation of the country becomes more dire, it is expected that more of such ritual killings will occur. Government and NGOs' should take proactive steps to checkmate this very horrible trend.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Qatar2022: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yoruba urchins that don't work but want to be millionaire, what a useless people

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Goodbadbowy419: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ohhh shitt
Why gon do that brothers ,Bleep this menh
If I should take a judgement on these assholes, slice them up and feed them to lions �
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
smiley smiley
FILEBE:

exactly. we, the adults aren't even helping . All our songs are based on sex and money. Everywhere on social media is about flexing, babes showing yanch and breast. young boys think about sex almost every day in a year, then money to have sex and be flashing just as they see on music videos. A primary student is already wishing she/he has an iphone. well, i didn't say too much to even notice one of them is wearing a picture of naira marley. What value does Naira Marley passes to people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.