Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. (3145 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Urchman27(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thought i have seen it all.
Monthly salary as girlfriend

1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Candidlady: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Fake convo

Why do you guys do these things... Joblessness or what

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by odinson1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
The guy is a Very Stupid,blind and love struck fool for Paying salary of 20k monthly allowance to a Hired PROSTITUTE.

"You are giving me 20k monthly and so?, I have friends who their boyfriends spend more on them"

That right there is why you ignorant Fools shouldn't spend your hard earned money on PROSTITUTES. It will never be enough for them,she will always be ungrateful and Entitled to What you Sweated for.

"But she's my girlfriend" and so Are you her Father? The only thing she's useful for to you is Her Sexual Organs, she's nothing but a Hired PROSTITUTE.

You "Nice, responsible" men should just open your eyes please,and while you are doing that,go get a brain that isn't filled with coconut juice.

Iyaebe:
Seriously 20k is nothing if you consider how expensive things are.He should step up and not fight her.

The above is why i will always say that Taking relationship advice from a woman Has and will be the downfall of many Men.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Michelle70(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't have a problem giving a lady I am dating cash if she doesnt have and i want her to look good for me.

But this guy is a simp, the audacity with which she talks shows that he isn't trying as a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by qtguru(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Which guy will be trading words like this with a babe def not me. It's not hard don't date unreasonable women or women who don't work, how will they know the value of money?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Jacobx007: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
I seriously feel the guy is just looking for an excuse to dump her, he's tired of paying 20k monthly.
Guys don't ever start what you cannot finish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Another framed conversation to display how petty most boys are.. grin

Make I dey laugh till gullible people go believe this one again.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Danielkelly: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
E be like say the guy Don take redpill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by helinues: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
This ones are just friends.. They are not in any relationship

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
So, even after 20k monthly for her, she is still not content. It is only God that can deliver men from the hands of Delilah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by FirmTR(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Michelle70:
I don't have a problem giving a lady I am dating cash if she doesnt have and i want her to look good for me.

But this guy is a simp, the audacity with which she talks shows that he isn't trying as a man

If she doesn't have
Because na handicap she be abi

No difference between you and the guy for the chat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Seriously 20k is nothing if you consider how expensive things are.He should step up and not fight her.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Ezendimmuo: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Michelle70:

Trying in what aspect sir?

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Ezendimmuo: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

Are you crazy!??
What nonsense are you saying
Is she working for it??!
I wish Nairaland had voicenote...
I would have told you something right now..
What kind of men are out parents raising!??
Someone you are just dating??
How much does he give his mum or siblings!??
Guy...
Just shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by odinson1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

G
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Are you crazy!??
What nonsense are you saying
Is she working for it??!
I wish Nairaland had voicenote...
I would have told you something right now..
What kind of men are out parents raising!??
Someone you are just dating??
How much does he give his mum or siblings!??
Guy...
Just shut up
You are right but if he can't take care of her why did he ask her out? I always advise struggling men to stay out of relationship and focus on themselves because fornication is a big sin and its not advisable to be sinning freely,if you want to sin as a man, then get your pocket ready or you have options of keeping to yourself till marriage, its that simple.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Michelle70(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
FirmTR:

If she doesn't have
Because na handicap she be abi

No difference between you and the guy for the chat.
ogbeni calm down, me and u get different problems for this life.

If I want my woman to look good for me and impress me but she doesn't have the resources, I'll give her.

Carry ur redpill and getat, we see things differently

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Michelle70(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Trying in what aspect sir?
a girl shouldn't talk to u like this.
Its under stable that she may get angry at some point but the way she talks to u wen she's upset shows how weak u are as a man
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Simpleton grin grin
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nyascobar1414: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Michelle70:

Bro from your writeup.. You a SIMP...
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by ibkonekt(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
The guy is a simp, i would give kudos to the fact that he stood his ground on not being blackmailed by the Wh0re of babylon in increasing the financial burden on himself.

As for the image framed or not. This is what is commonplace with majority of women. They would glady sell their multiple used vagina to many boyfriends and claim life is expensive as a woman. Expenses meaning make up, luxury clothings, jewelries and life excesses. It can never be things of worth because those things are not expensive.

This guy has a worthless wh0re of babylon pretending to be a girlfriend, the worst of all is that he cannot even claim dominance in the relationship. Very weak simp

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Michelle70(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bro from your writeup.. You a SIMP...
giving money to a girl is simping?

The thing is I am not as stingy as u are Oga and ur insults won't change me
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by jorion(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Carry 8k for the money take lash your category of olosho everyweek.....for a month... Use the rest on your siblings...

NO emotions attached
No commitments
No complications
No Stress

And you still are able to change your engine oil for the week job... Oh, God bless ashawo
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by freddie009(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Leave all these students alone, Nah only bills you go they pay. Get yourself a business or working class lady.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Legend44(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pls can you just explain what a relationship is cos I know it not about giving money... The kind of entitlement mentality of Nigerian girls dey alerting. The ones with this kind of mentality as yours never dey add value to una bf life.
Iyaebe:
You are right but if he can't take care of her why did he ask her out? I always advise struggling men to stay out of relationship and focus on themselves because fornication is a big sin and its not advisable to be sinning freely,if you want to sin as a man, then get your pocket ready or you have options of keeping to yourself till marriage, its that simple.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by GodsGrace33(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na you start to pay her salary e come be like her own right Bro in your next relationship dey give her small small like surprise cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by flokii: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
The guy got tired grin

How can you be jobless, earning 20k every month for doing nothing and still be saying God when.. the guy no try reach abi she no get papa?
Let her go and work for money and see how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Una never sabi women

You will do so much for them and they will trivialize it. See her mouth like you give me 20k, some men bla bla bla angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder Finds Love With A Man She Met On Facebook / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / Should I Arrange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.