Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. (3148 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nyascobar1414: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Michelle70:
giving money to a girl is simping?

The thing is I am not as stingy as u are Oga and ur insults won't change me

I dont wanna change you..
But you will change..
Bet me!
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nonexisting: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is how they go about making these brainless daughters of Jezebel feel important. Simps deserve whatever that comes their way.

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are right but if he can't take care of her why did he ask her out? I always advise struggling men to stay out of relationship and focus on themselves because fornication is a big sin and its not advisable to be sinning freely,if you want to sin as a man, then get your pocket ready or you have options of keeping to yourself till marriage, its that simple.
I like u o, but I swear, u are so annoying, so fucking annoying and always making stupid comments that I no longer find funny.. seriously, even if u are doing all this for fun, isn't it high time u become serious for once...nawa for u zzor angry
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Guys, isn't it obvious that the guy isn't a simp, must one be stingy to be forming redpil?...just see the matured way he replied the girl, that shows he isn't a simp at all..the stupid girl is just ungrateful and sassy, the guy did the right thing, but we shouldn't blame him on spending on his gf, but it's unfortunate he was doing it to an ungrateful jobless bitch like that.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Demigod22: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Whenever I receive my paycheck, I always have my family in mind. I have a sister and brother in school, I have those who helped me while in school, and I still have friends in school.

I can help my girlfriend financially when the need arises, but God knows that I can't date unproductive lady. Paying someone's daughter salary or upkeep money all in the name of relationship is the lowest form of self degradation. I will rather remain single and spend that money on those that really need it.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
I like u o, but I swear, u are so annoying, so fucking annoying and always making stupid comments that I no longer find funny.. seriously, even if u are doing all this for fun, isn't it high time u become serious for once...nawa for u zzor angry
Don't worry there are matured people who can see through me,I'm OK with that after all Yobo saw through Adaeze and they've weathered the storm together to become a formidable couple. I'll be fine,surely I will.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't worry there are matured people who can see through me,I'm OK with that after all Yobo saw through Adaeze and they've weathered the storm together to become a formidable couple. I'll be fine,surely I will.
this is no joke, I'm just advising you as a nairaland friend have known for sometime..I know u make those comments for fun and attentions, u don't really mean them, but I'm telling u the truth... it's no longer funny..u just want ppl to hate u for nothing in this forum, especially men...
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
this is no joke, I'm just advising you as a nairaland friend have known for sometime..I know u make those comments for fun and attentions, u don't really mean them, but I'm telling u the truth... it's no longer funny..u just want ppl to hate u for nothing in this forum, especially men...
Not after your yesterday's comment and why are you too serious about comments on this forum? don't worry I'm perfectly fine and iyaebe doesn't care about who hates or like her on this forum
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not after your yesterday's comment and why are you too serious about comments on this forum? don't worry I'm perfectly fine and iyaebe doesn't care about who hates or like her on this forum
what did I say yesterday...lol, here we go again, emotional blackmail....I don't hate u o, infact I do like u, but that doesn't mean your comments don't annoy me sometimes ..sorry ma, if I sounded too harsh grin
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
what did I say yesterday...lol, here we go again, emotional blackmail....I don't hate u o, infact I do like u, but that doesn't mean your comments don't annoy me sometimes ..sorry ma, if I sounded too harsh grin
Even my comments annoys me too,so stop attaching strong meaning to them.Everywhere cannot be quiet
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Even my comments annoys me too,so stop attaching strong meaning to them.Everywhere cannot be quiet
it's alright... wink

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
it's alright... wink
Keep sharing comments targeted at me,you are a lowkey enemy.I can see you
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Keep sharing comments targeted at me,you are a lowkey enemy.I can see you
lol..o only shared one by mistake na, and it was out of annoyance ..u know I really care about u grin

Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by luvyaself95(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
To me the guy was just a gentle but he still stand his ground to be not deceive or trick into more bill.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Candidlady:
Fake convo

Why do you guys do these things... Joblessness or what

To recruit more redpillars i guess, Some guys will read this and learn to be very defensive so they won't experience same, a female account was created with cyntia8800, and the account posted about how, guys are so dull and can't sustain a conversation, i had to send a pm, only for me to find out it was a guy that opened the female account, an edo guy, i was so irritated and confused. Most female accounts here are male.
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by benqo01(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Bitches aint appreciative,if they see a higher pay they jump to that one....the only woman in your life you should take care of is your mother even giving her 5 naira comes with lots of prayers so do the right thing
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by benqo01(m): 7:19am On Jan 30, 2022
LINTUNE:
Guys, isn't it obvious that the guy isn't a simp, must one be stingy to be forming redpil?...just see the matured way he replied the girl, that shows he isn't a simp at all..the stupid girl is just ungrateful and sassy, the guy did the right thing, but we shouldn't blame him on spending on his gf, but it's unfortunate he was doing it to an ungrateful jobless bitch like that.

Omo this girls aint loyal they re just dey for the money nothing more,me pay that bitch 20k never she dey work for me i rather go give begger
Re: Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. by benqo01(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Michelle70:
I don't have a problem giving a lady I am dating cash if she doesnt have and i want her to look good for me.

But this guy is a simp, the audacity with which she talks shows that he isn't trying as a man

Use the sense God gave to you,omo think straight and snap out of that your foolishness before it is too late.

Should I Arrange / See How Nigerians Are Making Themselves Happy This Period (pics) / African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb?