Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits (171 Views)

VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
I talked about this topic yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/6960681/why-wicked-leaders-africa-photos asking us why African leaders are so wicked to their own people and someone was saying we need to tax Nigerians more I and a friend asked him a simple question what have been done with the taxes that the people have been paying since? And I got no answer

So now I was thinking the okada riders and the bus drivers pay taxes every day and these taxes do not work for them because they don't have good roads and their vehicles break down and get spoilt fast because of bad roads

So the question is where is this money that these citizens pay every day to the state government?

Why are they not using this money to fix the roads?

Go and ask any okada man how much he pays daily and you would be shocked, I mean daily taxation

So guys don't you think it is right for the government to give them some benefits from the money they pay?

For okada riders and bus drivers they should be entitled to accident insurance

The market women should be given some other type of benefit

If the government can do this the people would be encouraged to pay more tax, but you can't tell me to pay tax when the ones we are paying are not benefiting the people, in Brazil, I pay my tax and I see the value of my tax

Remember the politicians use these people during the elections and abandon them after

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/the-nigerian-government-should-give.html?m=1
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
During elections you would see politicians eating corn grin and enjoying that long okada convoy grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Okada grin

Re: The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
They should
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits by Ladyhart: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
I sell charcoal, pls patronize me.
Pls can I get someone to give me a loan.
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Give Okada Riders, Drivers, Market Women Benefits by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ladyhart:
I sell charcoal, pls patronize me.
Pls can I get someone to give me a loan.

(Boas vendas) Good sales

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just in!!! 2023: Cross River Traders Endorse Orji Kalu For President / TRENDING: Arewa Calls On Governor Udom For President 2023 / What Is Happening In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.