Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Clark:Saraki’s Best For Nigeria,i’ll Support Him If South Fails To Produce Cand. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark:Saraki’s Best For Nigeria,i’ll Support Him If South Fails To Produce Cand. (164 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / 2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clark:Saraki’s Best For Nigeria,i’ll Support Him If South Fails To Produce Cand. by Loveurneighbour: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yusuph Olaniyonu

South-South political chieftain Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark has spoken about the presidential aspiration of Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki describing him as “The Best for Nigeria.”

Chief Clark made the statement in Abuja when the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Contact and Advocacy Council, headed by its National Chairman, Prof Iyorwuese Hagher, paid him a courtesy call to inform him about the plan of the former Senate President to contest the 2023 presidential election.

During the visit, the group spoke on the need for national cohesion through the emergence of a presidential candidate who, over time, has shown character and competence to deliver on national issues.

In his remarks, Clark emphasised the need to present a credible candidate who understands the dynamics in every part of Nigeria, citing the fact that Saraki possessed all the qualities.

Clark also noted the sterling performance of Saraki in the 8th Senate, while emphasizing that if the Southern part of the country failed to produce a consensus candidate, he would support Saraki’s presidential ambition.

“We have been agitating for the presidency to be zoned to the south. However, if we fail to come up with a consensus candidate in the South, I will have no option than to support Dr Bukola Saraki,” Chief Clark declared.

The delegation included Sen Solomon Ewuga, Sen Bello Adokwe, Hon Idem Unyime, Hon Moses Aliyu, and other prominent PDP chieftains.

Re: Clark:Saraki’s Best For Nigeria,i’ll Support Him If South Fails To Produce Cand. by Jostoman: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Saraki is a good person and also a presidential material just like Atiku, tambuwa, WIKE, anyim, Peter Obi, kwakwaso PDP is truly blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Clark:Saraki’s Best For Nigeria,i’ll Support Him If South Fails To Produce Cand. by mrvitalis(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Saraki ....Peter Obi ...not had sha ..not had

I have stopped seeing corruption as a limitation to performance

If umiah can turn out to be the best governor in Nigeria

Umiah that said it's my turn to chop during election time ...

(1) (Reply)

Family Releases Week-long Programmes For Alao-akala’s Burial / Nigerian Army Debunks Allegation Of Delayed Payment / Igp Awards A'ibom State Governor With Leadership Award..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.