Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians (63435 Views)

#Binancestopscamming Is Trending On Twitter / EFCC Responds To Innoson Ceo's Arrest / When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Many Nigerians are criminally-minded and need iron hands to be controlled.

I'm fully in support of the Binance Mgt to employ any measure it deems appropriate to detect and punish any Nigerian who's using its platform to perpetrate any crime of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by odysey: 5:15am On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:
E touch am small. I am sure customer support will start replying Nigerians fast. I am sure abokkiis in the north don't know what's going on here though, they are Nigerians too.
don't play with those guys in the North, they currently own the country and have access to dollars lower than what you get it for
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by odysey: 5:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Except they updated their terms is not wrong to have 2 accounts
TemmyDayo50:

Some people sef don't know that having two binance account is against binance terms and conditions

Yes because you can use it to manipulate your p2p trading volume

& once binance finds out. You are gone.

All it takes from them is for their Active AI query to detect it

If you used all different credentials .

You have no problem but also mind you that your IP address used by the account if it remains the same always everytime for a long period of time ,it may attract binance attention.

Of course you know how serious & sensitive binance is with IP

Copied!

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Studyinchina200(m): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Avoid kucoin. They blocked my account and told me to open a new one. Like for real ?
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Don't worry G-boys will take the money back from thier wives, daughters girlfriends and sisters grin
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by TheKingsmann(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Sailor1:

Hehe.... The Nigerian market is one that most exchanges cannot ignore.
Binaz got loads of customers after they pushed ads on Nigerian platforms e.g Nairaland. Even @Seun had to relax his crypt0 rules when the ad revenue piled up. Same binaz is a major sponsor of AFCON.

Of late Kuc⁰in has been running loads of ads on nairaland.... there's something they're all seeing
U are right

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Sailor1:

How?
The explanation seems sensible. Crypt0 is global and such a large exchange will attract scrutiny
dont
Mind the fool
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Cryptogoddess: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2022
I usually teach in my class... "Not your key, not your funds".

The truth is that no matter how juicy a CEX looks, they got your keys and you can't do shit about your money if they decide to block it.

I can't wait for other cex to implement p2p so Nigerians can at least have variety. For now we are stuck with dealing with Binance.

By the way, if you want to learn how to use an exchange. Join my bybit tutor group. https:///HPxV0dmOh9TKu80RRLKjWM
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2022
111P3kdudu:

I see som level of truth in this

I pray that they are all banned permanently cos with the way this is going, they will get us all who are the good traders banned from making use of binance.

This was how it started with PayPal. In the past, PayPal used to let Nigerians receive money but when they found out that Nigerians are using it to receive stolen funds, they stopped Nigerians from recieving money with their platform.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Coldie:

That makes no sense though, seizing peoples crypto then telling them to contact a law enforcement that never replies

It makes sense bro. There is no way you'll be told to contact to the FBI if you were not involved in some scam of some sort. Those lazy scammers want to spoil market for everybody.
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by ivolt: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Englishisamust:
If you have invested 100 dollars in 2010 when bitcoin was still 1 USD. Do you know you will have become a billionaire by now. Why did they want to ban this money making scheme which have lift over 90 percent of our youth from poverty. All crypto asset are dipping this is the best chance to buying. Buy the dip! Buy the dip! Buy the dip!
Good that you know it is a scheme.
Where do you get the 90 percent from?
We would have the lowest crime rate in the world if that is the case.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by abuhusna1: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Crypto gave me life that I am worth more than 1.5 million usd. And we are still very early in crypto space compare to 5 years time
[quote author=Jerryherd post=10979558

Binance is not a scam but a mere gamble and not an investment platform or asset

Staking money on bullish or bearish movement of crypto is very very hard to predict, even if you are a pro in fundamental and technical analysis

2015 Naira to a dollar was ₦150
2022 Naira to a dollar is ₦415

Net loss of ₦365

2015 1 BTC to a Dollar was less than $1000, or ₦ 415,000 naira
2022 1 BTC to a Dollar is $37,917 or ₦15,760,621.

14 million naira net profit

Now Nigerian Federal Government has the mind to call Crypto fraud... If crypto making people gain value on their currency is fraud, what of Nigerian Naira that you just lost 1000% of the value of your money in 5 years

.[/quote]
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by theTranscriber: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2022
LegitAirdrop:
I can tell you one thing common to 99.99% Binance account holder in Nigeria.

Hardly will you see anyone that fully read their terms and conditions.

If you read Binance terms and conditions fully, you go run!!!
exactly bro

I never fancied Binance
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by yusluvad(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Paxxcarl:
But wait o
If I bought usdt from a p2p vendor
And it was discovered that the crypto sold to me was involved in a fraudulent transactions will my account be flagged as well?
Yes, there's possibility it can be flagged too...
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Coldie:

I know somebody like no be hear say that Binance blocked his account with $500k worth of bitcoins. I knew he was rich but I never knew he was that rich, like u said guys in their 20’s what made me question the source of the money the guy refused to like really take up the matter. In my mind am like $500,000
Lol, yes.
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by KushLyon(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Why are you trying So hard to discourage Bitcoin OGA?

Typical Nigerian. The moment they can't make money from something, they try looking for ways to bring it down so that other people won't make money as well, just your regular crab mentality. Leave the ode to continue wallowing in his stupidity while boys keep wallowing in millions

2 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by KushLyon(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Some 281 Nigerian accounts have been affected by these personal account restrictions with approximately 38% of these cases restricted at the request of international law enforcement.

O pari.

Know that Cryptocurrency itself is a fraud, worse than a Ponzi https://www.ft.com/content/83a14261-598d-4601-87fc-5dde528b33d0 and financial mania
and know peace.

Don't waste your hard earned cash on the fraud called cryptocurrency , you will lose las las in this monkey business. cool

There is no stable coin, it's all a fraud!
https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/15/22728253/tether-41-million-misleading-statements-fiat-currency-bitfinex-cftc

If you have never put your money in the cryptocurrency fraud, you have not lost anything! In fact, you are the clever and financially smart one for not falling for the monkey business.

In case you do not know what Monkey Business is all about; Now read this so you will know that Cryptocurrency is a monkey business fraud :

A lot of monkeys lived near a village.

FreeStuffsNG appeals to you to "Please stay off the cryptocurrency fraud/scam."

I should stay off crypto that's putting food on my table? This one is still living under a rock, looks like you and those monkeys in your story belong together grin

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Hellonearth007:

He means most of the account will be closed cos 70% of Binaz uses in Nigeria are scammers.Do scammers use their identity for verification.?
No....
So if the KYC says otherwise then the account is gone.
It effected mine but my KYC on the way

Where did you get your 70% from?
With just 280 accounts blocked, that would present less than 0.1% of Nigerian users. Also out of that 280, just 30% are due to fraud related issues.

I know tens of Nigerians using binaz and none of them are scammers. If you are a scammer, say so
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Gate050:

I pity Nigerians. Many are as dumb as sheep. Whites are making millions from gullible, greedy Nigerians.

How is this the case? So the exchange shouldn't respond when law enforcement agents raise a query? Something worse will happen with a regular bank. Go ask the yahoo boys efcc has cornered
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Coldie:

The law enforcement ne’er replies

Have you been affected?
If so, what was the source of the crypt0 in question
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:

Exactly

Binanace are just scamming Nigerians

Or Binance should continue to ban every crypto received fraudulently.. Amen

Death to all scammer who made their fellow being cry...
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by angelfallz(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Well she has to do KYC or you have to do KYC for her, if is she's not of age.

mrikay:

Well no... but
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2022
Coldie:

That makes no sense though, seizing peoples crypto then telling them to contact a law enforcement that never replies

Except u r a scammer, why wud u be scare to report to the law enforcement agency?

What are you hiding if your record is clean
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by tonididdy(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2022
gambit25:

What should I tell you now? You either dodge a bullet or miss a great an opportunity that could change your life. Who knows: only time will tell. However, I suspect it would be the latter.
Nor be who e life don change for better get $2000 to invest.
It was just a trend, the noise was too much...
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Studyinchina200:
Avoid kuc0in. They blocked my account and told me to open a new one. Like for real ?

That's odd... why did they do that?
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Sailor1:

Yeah... it's not secret... since the scarcity of dollars, most of goods brought into Nigeria are paid for knowingly or unknowingly in crypt0
All payments should even move to crypto. It is a lot more effective than dealing with CBN for dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.