Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians (63432 Views)

#Binancestopscamming Is Trending On Twitter / EFCC Responds To Innoson Ceo's Arrest / When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Belial06: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Or Binance should continue to ban every crypto received fraudulently.. Amen

Death to all scammer who made their fellow being cry...

Amen
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Takeproft:
Everything you talked about is true but how does it justify indefinitely locking an account for years? Some TOS Violation could be punished by banning the user and giving him an option to transfer his balance to a provided Bitcoins address.

And for the case of AML and compliance, how are these companies putting the burden on users to run compliance tests on wallets before receiving Bitc0ins from them? OSINT compliance tools are not accurate and to get the tools used by law enforcement and professional Compliance team costs a lot of money.

This people are simply using this excuses to steal money from Nigeria. Imagine Paxful s CEO said he's using the money 'stolen' from Nigerian 'bad players' to build schools in Uganda and other parts of Africa. They're thieves

Truth be said, some of these foreign organisations can be unduly heavy handed in dealing with Nigerians. Also, Nigerian regulators adopting a hands-off approach to crypt0 has not helped too. But then, some folks have not helped matters too....
If receiving coyns from different external wallets, the onus to have documentation on why those were received.
It's same with sending money internationally via banks. Your bank could call up and ask to know the reason for a particular pay. Infact, all international banking transactions above a particular sum are actively tracked.
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
All payments should even move to crypt0. It is a lot more effective than dealing with CBN for dollars.

Crypt0 is increasingly being used for international remittance. That's why Visa and MasterCard are actively trying to get in.

With Crypt0, one can send huge sums in seconds to anyone in any part of the world for almost free. Hence, those receiving Crypt0 from external wallets should do some due diligence on the source of funds

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Jolijay(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Rolly22 post=109798765]

I Don’t have time for arguments with someone that believes crypo is a scam, you forgot that Block chain technology is here to stay and crypto is Just a part of it.[/kquote]

Guys this wallet is a scam wallet

It should be blocked too

0xE73Eb994a24C0eEF0D664110D584AE155d65C6eA
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by justli: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Englishisamust:
If you have invested 100 dollars in 2010 when bitcoin was still 1 USD. Do you know you will have become a billionaire by now. Why did they want to ban this money making scheme which have lift over 90 percent of our youth from poverty. All crypto asset are dipping this is the best chance to buying. Buy the dip! Buy the dip! Buy the dip!

Its very simple, and I hate that people still haven't realised this: the government doesn't want financial freedom for you, especially one that's out of their control.
If you get such freedom, they will lose the power to control and decide your fate.

Crypto is a revelation, an absolute revolution against legacy institutions. It's a dream the kind of money I've made from crypto in just one year.
When people managing #150000 a month income talk shit about how crypto is a scam, I just smh at their ignorance.

Do what you can. Buy block chains as much as you can now. When in 5 to 10 years the technology goes mainstream, you'll make generational wealth.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Sailor1: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
justli:

Its very simple, and I hate that people still haven't realised this: the government doesn't want financial freedom for you, especially one that's out of their control.
If you get such freedom, they will lose the power to control and decide your fate.

Crypt0 is a revelation, an absolute revolution against legacy institutions. It's a dream the kind of money I've made from crypto in just one year.
When people managing #150000 a month income talk shit about how crypto is a scam, I just smh at their ignorance.

Do what you can. Buy block chains as much as you can now. When in 5 to 10 years the technology goes mainstream, you'll make generational wealth.

My brother take it easy. I own crypt0. No be so... I wonder what you mean by "buy Block chains"
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by mrikay: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Well she has to do KYC or you have to do KYC for her, if is she's not of age.

Yeah... They have been warning her but she never showed me the emails. Looking into it now... she doesn't have NIN though.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by TheGift: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rolly22:

I Don’t have time for arguments with someone that believes crypo is a scam, you forgot that Block chain technology is here to stay and crypto is Just a part of it.

Blockchain is a technology that crypto is running on. It is not the same as crypto. Blockchain is considered by some analysts as being overhyped by its investors. We still have a lot to learn.

"blockchain technology, in terms of actual usage, has so far been hugely disappointing - Bitcoin has failed to make significant traction with anyone except criminals and speculators, no-one's exchanging land via the blockchain... Blockchain will have uses, no doubt, but it will continue to disappoint those that think it's the next big thing. Because it isn't." - Asim Qureshi

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by showafrica(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol WHO told you aboki Don't do crypto? You think it's 1969?

So why are they dragging the country backward?
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:

So why are they dragging the country backward?
Haha this question hit me bros
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by lymelyte(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

mschew which money una get? binance is just doing everything to remain no.1 but if you are talking about whether we dwy that relevant, trust me, africa market no dey inside anywhere, they can do without us!
keep quiet.. They can't.. E be like say you nor know say na 9ja dey hold binance for africa.. Dyor. You binance tk be treated same way Twitter was?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.