Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. (2807 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by Workch: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
elated177:

You are not getting any.
OK
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by elated177: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Workch:
OK

Good. You aren't searching for the Truth.
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by Workch: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
elated177:

Good. You aren't searching for the Truth.
You are person who believes what you cannot provide evidence for. That's dogmatism

Don't you feel someone believing something you cannot demonstrate with evidence?
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by elated177: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Workch:
You are person who believes what you cannot provide evidence for. That's dogmatism

Don't you feel someone believing something you cannot demonstrate with evidence?

The evidences that I have are sufficient for me.
I just don't want to throw pearls to pigs.
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by Workch: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
elated177:

The evidences that I have are sufficient for me.
I just don't to throw pearls to pigs.
You don't have evidence, because it cannot be tested. You only have delusions and mirages.
It's not evidence if a third party cannot test it
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by elated177: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Workch:
You don't have evidence, because it cannot be tested. You only have delusions and mirages.
It's not evidence if a third party cannot test it

You will continue to wail in frustration. I will not give something sacred to dogs.

I was never going to deny the existence of miracles because of the activities of charlatans out there.
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by Workch: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
elated177:

You will continue to wail in frustration. I will not give something sacred to dogs.

I was never going to deny the existence of miracles because of the activities of charlatans out there.
I think you have started aggression because you cannot substantiate your belief system.
It's typical for anyone who has cognitive dissonance immediately resort to insults.
Jusy show us the evidence that your God exist.
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by elated177: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Workch:
I think you have started aggression because you cannot substantiate your belief system.
It's typical for anyone who has cognitive dissonance immediately resort to insults.
Jusy show us the evidence that your God exist.

What aggression? Where is the aggression?

Cognitive dissogini? Stop using words carelessly.
Re: Why I Think The Idea Of A God Is False. by orisa37: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2022
BegAt40:

he made a lot of sense. na you confusion jam

Madman will never believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start My Own Church / What Killed Pastor Dare Adeboye (COVID 19) / Is Female Co - Pastor Scriptural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.