Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (51341 Views)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Temptee101(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
parzdor:
If e get who i no like at all is that Yemi Osinbajo wolve in sheep clothin

His character is synonymous to that of a snake.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Osilama1: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Imagine the watery article nairaland put for front page... It's Pity how thrash get massive publicity...but better write up for where...in APC tinubu osinbajo are sure bankers in PDP Atiku, tambuwai are bankers too out of this names one has a good chance to be president... Imagine op saying thrash about tinubu... Kai am disappointed...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Werey ni OP yi sha

You don list the main people, who come be the ones wey no dey waste their time grin grin grin grin grin

Sowore, Hashim, Moghalu etc
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by backbone503(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
If Tinubu decides not to run and rather supports Osinbajo, Star boy will most definitely win, irrespective of who PDP presents. But if Tinubu decides to run, he'll cling APC's ticket but might not win.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
porthouse7:
sell ur candidate hate tinubu on nairaland will not help d igbos, tinubu voters are not on nairaland, and we are all here on election day we don't vote here

Your hatred for Igbo is out of this world.
The post lists people Op thinks are wasting their time, but the only thing your ewedu brain could fathom was ‘Igbos hate Tinubu’.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by gbemishile: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

In a sane clime, the drug baron among them should be in jail but this is Nigeria where drug Lords contest for public offices
In a sane clime,the man under whose watch,the akwuzu massacre happened should be in jail by now.
In a sane clime,the peter obi Pandora box should be cooking off his heels in jail
Peace out

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by snoopz: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
The earlier you remove questionable educational background from tinubu the better, that guy is educated
But still we no want am
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Bovis(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
rippa:

Just do a nairaland poll between tinubu and Obi and see if tinubu will get 10votes

What a moronic statement to make. Nairaland polls are irrelevant as have been proven by previous polls - elections are not conducted online my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by porthouse7(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Your hatred for Igbo is out of this world.
The post lists people Op thinks are wasting their time, but the only thing your ewedu brain could fathom was ‘Igbos hate Tinubu’.
forget dat thing, d post is subtle, maybe u dont have sense
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Coly2012(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
So in your foolish an igbo man as a right to his opinion but I should be denied right to mine ?
Igbo gave me access to phone, make I know reply because it obvious your have gone mad. Why not tell an igbo gave me the money to buy the phone or live my life.

Your right to express your opinion is not an opportunity to display stupidity and hate, insulting people who are capable of feeding and taking care of your entire family,infact its not necessary given a clever mumu advise.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Bovis(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Babisha10:
An Igbo man can't win 2023 race against Thiefnibu.. Atiku holds the key to Igbo presidency

Eyaa pele o broda mi, at least you’re being pragmatic. Now your strategy is to present another Fulani man, since you people can’t stop Tinubu from contesting - typical stalemate!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Babisha10(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bovis:

Eyaa pele o broda mi, at least you’re being pragmatic. Now your strategy is to present another Fulani man, since you people can’t stop Tinubu from contesting - typical stalemate!
We don't care, all we want is PDP coming back to power regardless of where the candidate comes from...
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Superboss: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
Dude leave Atiku n Tinubu they are both criminals every Nigerian know that talk about the daredevil criminal Peter Peter Obi caught with N250M cash in Lagos, $500M in his child Pandora account let the world know he is Igbo n he is a criminal. Leave Atiku n Tinubu aside even the dead know they are thieves.

Who among those guys is not thief or has not stolen government, even our prof Yemi Osibanjo is a thief.
So long as you have been in government or a politician in Nigeria, you are a thief.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by rippa(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bovis:

What a moronic statement to make. Nairaland polls are irrelevant as have been proven by previous polls - elections are not conducted online my friend
Main election never reach. Make we start from here. Again it is not like b4. I have never voted b4 but u see this coming 2023 I must I vote
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by berrystunn(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
Some prove is required now, do your Igbos have prove of all the rubbish you labelled against Tinubu Buhari Awolowo Fashola n every other ethic leader you insult on SM ?

Still hear say just to send hate
Tinubu and buhari is a member of the ruling party APC is not hear say

The insecurity and hardship is not hear say.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
olamakinde:
leave the dead and focus on the living

The latter will turn to the former, it's a matter of time
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Some of the following presidential candidates who have either declared interest in the 2023 presidency or whose body language seems to suggest interest are either hopeless or at best wasting their time.

This is entirely my opinion and based on the current state of things. I am sure some that you will come here and accept my opinion as law, but please do not come here and type nonsense, I only put things the way they are. If you love to hallucinate, it is up to you. All I expect is your point of view, you may counter my points if you have a superior argument. No abuses, please!

Bola Tinubu: A candidate that is very hard to sell. Age is questionable, background shrouded in secrecy, early education doubtful. No one knows where and when Tinubu got his School certificate but he is said to be a degree holder from Chicago State University. Interestingly, APC disqualified Obaseki because it doubted his HSC certificate. Would the same APC accept a Tinubu without a verifiable School certificate? To crown it all, Tinubu is perceived as corruption personified. His perceived influence in "EndSARS" handling in Lagos and health condition now exacerbated by his latest sickness and relocation to oversea for "health consultation" has just put a huge spanner on his ambition. Of recent, APC structure has quickly slipped off his grips, even foreclosing his leadership with Mai Buni now calling the shots.

Anyim Pius Anyim: This one knows he cannot secure a PDP ticket, he is just wasting time and making noise with the hope of securing vp ticket. Anyim has been in a cocoon since leaving office and suddenly remembers he wants to be president. Even his LGA does not support his "ambition".

Dave Umahi: Not sure who drumming for Dave Umahi. However, he lacks a political base. His state is largely PDP and he cannot win APC ticket, except Buhari opt for him as APC consensus candidate. Even at that, APC will lose to a PDP candidate from any part of Nigeria. Again, his handling of IPOB matter is a derailing factor to his success.

Yemi Osinbajo: A weakling, whom Buhari has stopped handing over to since 2017 after he, a "bat" in the Buhari regime tried to act as a "bird". He and his few noise makers know he is going nowhere. Funny thing is that his benefactor, Tinubu is not willing to help him this time, neither is Buhari. He is at best the "most qualified" without a support base

Yahaya Bello: I still do not know who is encouraging a failure of a governor to be dreaming of the presidency. Funny, Kogi is neither South nor do Northerners consider them North. Bello is believed to be interested in Senate but he may not have the chance as his tenure and the senatorial elections in 2023 do not align.

Orji Kalu: [/b]Kalu is a realist and has approached the 2023 presidential race with cautious optimism because he still doubts his capacity to pick APC ticket. The only trump card Kalu is hinging is a fallout between Tinubu and Osinbajo. If destiny smiles on him, he may be a surprise candidate, but for now, a time-waster.

[b]Okorocha
: I do not have to waste time here. His hold to APC is shaky and cannot even win with Imo delegates.

Atiku Abubakar: Anyone would have ruled Atiku out of the 2023 race by mid-2021 when Southern governors were clamoring for the presidency to come to the south. However, the PDP governors have since discovered the deceit in the sudden Southern governors' romance. As it stands, PDP wants to displace APC at the centre and Atiku looks like the catalyst for this job. If the alignments happening in PDP is anything to go by, Atiku might be PDP candidate again.

Peter Obi: Although Peter Obi has not formally declared, he might not be the candidate the ODP could invest 2023 winnable wealth on for obvious reasons. The issue of ipob and their activities will work against Peter Obi securing PDP ticket, however, a vp slot with Atiku is still possible, baring the Wike's factor.

Bukola Saraki: Saraki would have been a great candidate, but the loss of Kwara in 2019 has put a damaging debt to his political sagacity. Going into 2023, Saraki is considered a Northern Muslim, just like Tinubu, he faces the herculean task of proving his northerness to the core north. The South sees him as a northerner by the way.

Kayode Fayemi: Fayemi has been quiet about his ambition. With his tenure as governor coming to an end, there are strong indications that Fayemi might end up picking the APC ticket. Right now, not many are talking about Fayeni, but his governors' forum is calling the shots in APC. Post-APC convention, we will likely see a strategist Fayemu displacing Tinubu and Osinbajo.

The Buhari candidate: Not yet revealed but in Buhari's cabinet. Loyal and unassuming. He might be a last-minute surprise to all APC. Mark you, I am not referring to Rotimi Amaechi. Amaechi is not a candidate the north wants, he is not trusted and cannot get APC ticket.

Your write up could have been thorough, but it lacks some sensitivities...

Calling Osinbajo weakling shows that you did not understand, the margin between President n Vice,

Osinbajo is not a weakling, if u follow the happening you will know how many times he almost get killed through crash...

As vice he can't do anything out of the scope of the President... He must be assigned to duties before Carrington Dem out...

The first time he was entrusted with power
He sacked Maama Daura

He reinstated Onoghe might not pronounced it well.

He later brought it Seyifa Mathew to replace Daura, the cabal were angry.. and till then he never clinched that acting capacity.. or are you expecting him to do things out of presumptuousness.. No he can't.

As for the other candidates u might try to be more coherent on ur analysis..
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by odysey: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
olola4:
That is why we are practicing democracy - they are free to waste their time, their winning the election is in the hands of the voters.
if we're in a real democracy they should be in jail not contesting
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by OLANIYIPETER: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:
Your next president is in one of those listed names.

Take that to the bank for cash out. 2 sure banker that can be given to inlaw self

������
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by OLANIYIPETER: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Your write up could have been thorough, but it lacks some sensitivities...

Calling Osinbajo weakling shows that you did not understand, the margin between President n Vice,

Osinbajo is not a weakling, if u follow the happening you will know how many times he almost get killed through crash...

As vice he can't do anything out of the scope of the President... He must be assigned to duties before Carrington Dem out...

The first time he was entrusted with power
He sacked Maama Daura

He reinstated Onoghe might not pronounced it well.

He later brought it Seyifa Mathew to replace Daura, the cabal were angry.. and till then he never clinched that acting capacity.. or are you expecting him to do things out of presumptuousness.. No he can't.

As for the other candidates u might try to be more coherent on ur analysis..

. This is the wisdom that many lack about the system and cause them to misjudge.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Ekpoudom: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Some of the following presidential candidates who have either declared interest in the 2023 presidency or whose body language seems to suggest interest are either hopeless or at best wasting their time.

This is entirely my opinion and based on the current state of things. I am sure some that you will come here and accept my opinion as law, but please do not come here and type nonsense, I only put things the way they are. If you love to hallucinate, it is up to you. All I expect is your point of view, you may counter my points if you have a superior argument. No abuses, please!

Bola Tinubu: A candidate that is very hard to sell. Age is questionable, background shrouded in secrecy, early education doubtful. No one knows where and when Tinubu got his School certificate but he is said to be a degree holder from Chicago State University. Interestingly, APC disqualified Obaseki because it doubted his HSC certificate. Would the same APC accept a Tinubu without a verifiable School certificate? To crown it all, Tinubu is perceived as corruption personified. His perceived influence in "EndSARS" handling in Lagos and health condition now exacerbated by his latest sickness and relocation to oversea for "health consultation" has just put a huge spanner on his ambition. Of recent, APC structure has quickly slipped off his grips, even foreclosing his leadership with Mai Buni now calling the shots.

Anyim Pius Anyim: This one knows he cannot secure a PDP ticket, he is just wasting time and making noise with the hope of securing vp ticket. Anyim has been in a cocoon since leaving office and suddenly remembers he wants to be president. Even his LGA does not support his "ambition".

Dave Umahi: Not sure who drumming for Dave Umahi. However, he lacks a political base. His state is largely PDP and he cannot win APC ticket, except Buhari opt for him as APC consensus candidate. Even at that, APC will lose to a PDP candidate from any part of Nigeria. Again, his handling of IPOB matter is a derailing factor to his success.

Yemi Osinbajo: A weakling, whom Buhari has stopped handing over to since 2017 after he, a "bat" in the Buhari regime tried to act as a "bird". He and his few noise makers know he is going nowhere. Funny thing is that his benefactor, Tinubu is not willing to help him this time, neither is Buhari. He is at best the "most qualified" without a support base

Yahaya Bello: I still do not know who is encouraging a failure of a governor to be dreaming of the presidency. Funny, Kogi is neither South nor do Northerners consider them North. Bello is believed to be interested in Senate but he may not have the chance as his tenure and the senatorial elections in 2023 do not align.

Orji Kalu: [/b]Kalu is a realist and has approached the 2023 presidential race with cautious optimism because he still doubts his capacity to pick APC ticket. The only trump card Kalu is hinging is a fallout between Tinubu and Osinbajo. If destiny smiles on him, he may be a surprise candidate, but for now, a time-waster.

[b]Okorocha
: I do not have to waste time here. His hold to APC is shaky and cannot even win with Imo delegates.

Atiku Abubakar: Anyone would have ruled Atiku out of the 2023 race by mid-2021 when Southern governors were clamoring for the presidency to come to the south. However, the PDP governors have since discovered the deceit in the sudden Southern governors' romance. As it stands, PDP wants to displace APC at the centre and Atiku looks like the catalyst for this job. If the alignments happening in PDP is anything to go by, Atiku might be PDP candidate again.

Peter Obi: Although Peter Obi has not formally declared, he might not be the candidate the ODP could invest 2023 winnable wealth on for obvious reasons. The issue of ipob and their activities will work against Peter Obi securing PDP ticket, however, a vp slot with Atiku is still possible, baring the Wike's factor.

Bukola Saraki: Saraki would have been a great candidate, but the loss of Kwara in 2019 has put a damaging debt to his political sagacity. Going into 2023, Saraki is considered a Northern Muslim, just like Tinubu, he faces the herculean task of proving his northerness to the core north. The South sees him as a northerner by the way.

Kayode Fayemi: Fayemi has been quiet about his ambition. With his tenure as governor coming to an end, there are strong indications that Fayemi might end up picking the APC ticket. Right now, not many are talking about Fayeni, but his governors' forum is calling the shots in APC. Post-APC convention, we will likely see a strategist Fayemu displacing Tinubu and Osinbajo.

The Buhari candidate: Not yet revealed but in Buhari's cabinet. Loyal and unassuming. He might be a last-minute surprise to all APC. Mark you, I am not referring to Rotimi Amaechi. Amaechi is not a candidate the north wants, he is not trusted and cannot get APC ticket.

One of the most senseless posts of all time. A very poor attempt at a dumb hatchet job.

You really need help. You need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Bovis(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Babisha10:
We don't care, all we want is PDP coming back to power regardless of where the candidate comes from...

You don’t care abi? Don’t worry You would learn the hard way. See ehn PDP is in a serious stalemate as to whether to give their presidential ticket to a northerner or southerner, either way they are toast - there are no good options. We are all witnessing the last days of PDP. Mark this post! It would be impossible to please the likes of Saraki, Atiku and Wike, if the final outcome doesn’t go in their favour. Therefore, a new party would emerge out of the PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Bovis(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ekpoudom:

One of the most senseless posts of all time. A very poor attempt at a dumb hatchet job.

You really need help. You need prayers.

Don’t take the OP too seriously. He or She is just playing a game of reverse psychology

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by prohet: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Take that to the bank for cash out. 2 sure banker that can be given to inlaw self

i completeley agree with the op

take this to the bank:

ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMEACHI will get the ticket!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by DSoj(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rubbish post
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Invictuse: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Who are those capable of feeding your family ? Do you think you chatting with the wretch struggling to escape the poverty stricken Igboland ?

Coly2012:
Your right to express your opinion is not an opportunity to display stupidity and hate, insulting people who are capable of feeding and taking care of your entire family,infact its not necessary given a clever mumu advise.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Invictuse: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
None, I do agree with but what I refuse to agree with is the bigoted subtle way the OP painted Tinubu. Go through his intro to see he is the only one corruption was attached to his profile. Who does not know Atiku looting from the federal is a bigger criminal. Imagine is Tinubu was caught with over N250M cash in Abuja or discovered to have a Pandora account with over $500M opened when he was a sitting governor, not before or after he was a governor like Pandora Peter Obi. What would you Igbos have labelled him ?! Even a recently convicted Kalu Orji was not labeled corrupt but a Tinubu that had his day n court n was discharged n acquitted of all charges with compensation awarded is who he tagged corrupt. Isn't that madness.

Superboss:

Who among those guys is not thief or has not stolen government, even our prof Yemi Osibanjo is a thief.
So long as you have been in government or a politician in Nigeria, you are a thief.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Coly2012(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
Who are those capable of feeding your family ? Do you think you chatting with the wretch struggling to escape the poverty stricken Igboland ?

very funny to hear that igbo land is poverty stricken from a jobless keyboard warrior from the skull mining region.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Invictuse: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is that why you lot can wait to escape in the next gig Ekenedilichukwu etc to Lagos. Abi another thing beside poverty de chase una.

Coly2012:
very funny to hear that igbo land is poverty stricken from a jobless keyboard warrior from the skull mining region.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Invictuse: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Exactly n Onyeama Umahi Ngige Onu n other Igbos in APC are not.

berrystunn:

Still hear say just to send hate
Tinubu and buhari is a member of the ruling party APC is not hear say

The insecurity and hardship is not hear say.

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by melodyogonna(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

The OP na werey, basically listed the most popular candidates as those wasting their time lmao
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by olawonder(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:
We Yorubas know that Atiku is a force to be reckoned with against tinubu's ambition.
That's y we are fighting tooth and nail to make sure he doesn't clinch the tickets.

We are now throwing propaganda up and down and also sowing seed of discord against nyamiris to make sure northerners hate them and against anyone from that region that may be vice to Atiku.

You’re not close to being a Yoruba by miles… your non-Yorubaness is so glaring and obvious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts / Coronavirus: Court Rejects Total Border Shutdown Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.