Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria (7173 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by luckyCO(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2007
Plz can somebody help me with email address of all Telecommunication companies in Nigeria?
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by luckyCO(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2007
I have not gotten even one, hello plz make una help it is important
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by awa(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2007
I want to remind you that the essence of search engines are for such purpose. Your request exposes much of personal ignorance to the open house. In all, I advise you to type in " Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria" in the goggle search bar. Instantly, you will get that clue/update.
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by luckyCO(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2007
And at the same time to know whether if someone has already google it before that is the essence of forum. There is no need of re-inventing the wheel where the wheel maybe existing. I ve done that and discover that there are no company that were able to list them out with their emails that is why I posted it knowing whther if anyone of us have done similar thing. So dont be offended that I posted it.
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
try this website for ur request. www.jidaw.com/nigeria/career.html scroll to the middle of the page and click the appropriate link
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by godslead(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2007
awa:

I want to remind you that the essence of search engines are for such purpose. Your request exposes much of personal ignorance to the open house. In all, I advise you to type in " Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria" in the goggle search bar. Instantly, you will get that clue/update.

And wat are u exposing;personal "i too know!".Pls dont insult ppl indirectly Ok?

annyplenty:

try this website for your request. www.jidaw.com/nigeria/career.html scroll to the middle of the page and click the appropriate link

Thanks, atleast dis could help @post
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by luckyCO(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2007
Thanks annyplenty ,godslead ,Helpmate it helped me on my serach thanks so much and my God bless you.
Re: Addresses Of All Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria by godslead(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ post God bless you too and its gud to hear u found the infor u needed.

(1) (Reply)

OANDO Assessment Invite / These Companies Are Curently Recuiting / Ab Microfinance Bank Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.