Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada (47552 Views)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by celebritylife: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Primary School Student Seen Carrying 4 of His Schoolmates to School On Okada (video)

An interesting video of a little boy in school uniform carrying four of his schoolmates to school on Okada has left social media users really shocked.

The pupil has been hailed over his ability to perform such a feat.

However, some others condemned the boy saying he’s putting the lives of his fellow students at risk because he’s not of age to ride a motorcycle.

The incident happened in Nigeria.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ6W0SShK7k

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Amotolongbo(f): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2022
This is very risky and should not be allowed

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Where is his dl... The owner of the bike should be arrested, but still on still I admire the boys zeal and will

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by ramdris(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2022
This is absurd!. . Where at thou parents?

25 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by habsydiamond(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2022
This kind of things happen in villages oo.. Where the numbers of cars that ply the roads are not much... U will even see primary 4/5 pupils riding bikes of different brands. That thing dey make me shame cos when I see those small small boys riding, I dey always feel like this small pikin dey ride and me Na only bicycle I fit control haba..

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by pyyxxaro: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Last last the guy go TURN HEADBOY of the school cool

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by illicit(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2022
The boy is being distracted by the camera

That is d real danger

267 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Lavisha(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2022
ramdris:
This is absurd!. . Where at thou parents?

Parents for Alaigbo?!

Na small Dem take pass alimajiri

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by suzzyboss(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Nothing bad here for me ... but some of us here it's until their children reach the age of 25 before they'd be able to touch their car key ... to take something inside their car ... if you teach them the right way they'd do better ...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Waakanda: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Skyfornia(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked whadafucccck!!!! The parents or guardians of the boy should be arrested asap. What of level of negligence and carelessness is this biko!?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Dikaveli(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
My people don't kill one another for money

Rather we prefer pushing the drugs outside to make the money

But look at them. They look hungry and dirty yet mining themselves skull for money yet they won't make the money

They are very crafty and evil

Yet tomorrow they will want to bring mouth for my people..

The envy will always drag them backwards

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
illicit:
The boy is being distracted by the camera

That is d real danger

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by futurerex: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
What a risk
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Sheriman(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
I could remembered that i used bycicle during my days in Emure Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by ngwababe(f): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
AJohnnasa
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by vincentjk(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol just had a flashback to when my dad was still alive, he taught me how to drive when I was still in secondary school and I would deliver heavy goods to people using his jalopy pick up

Many people warned him thinking one day I go crash but God dissapoint them all grin

39 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by MVLOX(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm risky
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Village head master
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
What cannot happen in Nigeria cannot happen anywhere else in the world ‘

Ahn ahn!!

20 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by nwauwa(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Irresponsible parenting

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is not just right for a kid to do.... a minor at that matter.

Odikwa risky!!

shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seems he is a sibling to the fair skinned lad at d back

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
nwauwa:
Irresponsible parenting
You can say that again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Treasure17(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
In as much as I cherish his bravery. This is dangerous and it's unacceptable.

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by greenie77: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
So wrong.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Obi cubana over to you on, the boy has done his part. Do your own shocked

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by whytediamond(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Naaaah. This is every shade of wrong.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by DispatcherLagos: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lavisha:

Parents for Alaigbo?!

Na small Dem take pass alimajiri
lol. If your parents are not very terrible at raising you, I doubt if your kid brother will be hunting for a skull to mine by now

12 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by OMOJOHN001: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Its Risky thou.

But you can't deny the fact that the boy is already matured upstair because of responsibility,He already has role to play in life of others around him.

While His (Female)age mate or counterpart are somewhere claiming girl child up and down, Receiving training from Frustrated,Broken,Over-used women turned Feminist. Just one slap on their body they will run to social media or court to shout Human Violence, Domestic Violence.

And when they both grow up, The girl will be demanding the same Equal right with that same boy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your 2019 JAMB Score? / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.