Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mum Or Dad Who Is The Best? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Or Dad Who Is The Best? (983 Views)

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Or Dad Who Is The Best? by papabaks(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2007
It's so fortunate for me Cos I don't live with any of my parents, right from my tender age,
@ a time i started living with my Mum, but fortunate enough for me I lost her on Feb 21 2002, Nine years after i lost my Dad (1994). My Dad happen to be a very generous person in his days even though i never spent much time with him, but with the little time i spent with my Mum, She happen to be a Sweat Mother. grin grin

So, to me I love My Mum so much and I will keep loving her till I die.

She love singing this song to me when she was alive, it goes this way:

Bata re a dun koko ka (2x)
To ba kawe re
Bata re a dun koko ka. sad

And according to her song my Bata have started doing koko ka
grin grin

So whom do you love most? your DAD or your MUM? please make a comment and tell us the reasons why.

THANKS
papa
papabaks@gmail.com
Re: Mum Or Dad Who Is The Best? by CrazyMan(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give Me An Advice? / To Our Nairaland Family (please Drop Your Christmas Wishes Here) / Naija Girl Who Organized The Killing On Uk Boy Jailed For 12yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.