Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! (305 Views)

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by Hisbah14: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2022
I use to enjoy weed but now I no longer enjoy weed.
If I smoke weed it seems I'm burning or trapped somewhere.

Mods help put it to the right section
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by SportsHD: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Try coke or meth then.
If you don't enjoy something, why can't you stop?

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by Hisbah14: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2022
SportsHD:
Try coke or meth then.
If you don't enjoy something, why can't you stop?

I have stopped it but I need to know what happened
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by theamazonguru(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Are you sure you have really stopped
Something in me says you haven't.

Just stop and move on, don't look back again.
Let whatever had happened in the past remain in the past.

Get engaged in other productive lifestyle.

Wish you God's speed.

Peace
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hisbah14:

I use to enjoy weed but now I no longer enjoy weed. If I smoke weed it seems I'm burning or trapped somewhere. Mods help put it to the right section

It's a habit people pick up to make them feel high. The truth is that people taking such substance are suffering from inferiority complex, so because they want to belong and they can't just come out all by themselves they need something to ginger them.
So for you to stop such a habit you need to tell yourself the truth.
Am i equally incompetent and feel inferior like this people taking hard substance to meet up?
Why can't i do this without the substance?

Asking yourself such sincere questions will first build your confidence to resist, then pray to God for help because by doing so some people who aren't influenced by hard substance when doing what they love will come and teach you how to cope without weed, and mind you they don't just come around because they are God's sent! smiley

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Try heroine
Mkpulummiri

Just kidding

You can smoke any variety of weed:

Skunk
Loud
Arizona

Worst case scenario, you take Colorado.
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MufasaLion: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Smoke some weed and play some Trap songs while at it. It will slap different.

That does not mean I smoke.
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's a habit people pick up to make them feel high. The truth is that people taking such substance are suffering from inferiority complex, so because they want to belong and they can't just come out all by themselves they need something to ginger them.
Am i equally incompetent and feel inferior like this people taking hard substance to meet up?

Asking yourself such sincere questions will first build your confidence to resist, then pray to God for help because by doing so some people who aren't influenced by hard substance when doing what they love will come and teach you how to cope without weed, and mind you they don't just come around because they are God's sent! smiley

How can you demonize something you lots claim God created?

And no, many people take weed for diverse reasons, not really to belong like you just ignorantly assumed.

To many creatives like me, it could be for relaxation, creative boost, or simply for the high.

You really need to update your brain. It's rarely functioning.

@op.

If weed is no longer serving it's purpose, quit, or look for a different strain.

There are hundreds of strains as long as weed is concerned.

The only reason I stopped was because it wasn't helping my fitness journey, and skin.

If you're not a daily user, you wouldn't lose the magic.

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

How can you demonize something you lots claim God created? And no, many people take weed for diverse reasons, not really to belong like you just ignorantly assumed. To many creatives like me, it could be for relaxation, creative boost, or simply for the high. You really need to update your brain. It's rarely functioning. @op.
If weed is no longer serving it's purpose, quit, or look for a different strain. There are hundreds of strains as long as weed is concerned. The only reason I stopped was because it wasn't helping my fitness journey, and skin. If you're not a daily user, you wouldn't lose the magic.

Did i say weed is useless?
Why are there so many psychopaths here? undecided

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did i say weed is useless?
Why are there so many psychopaths here? undecided

How am I a psychopath?
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by helinues: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Change your supplier. He might have been supplying you grasses.

Btw, puffing is different from smoking when it comes to weed

grin
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by helinues: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

grin

So those who have been taking tablets, injections also have inferiority complex issue?

You carry your ITK know pass goal post..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by oteneaaron(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hisbah14:
I use to enjoy weed but now I no longer enjoy weed.
If I smoke weed it seems I'm burning or trapped somewhere.

Mods help put it to the right section

It happens like that when you're addicted to MaryJane and you're trying to find a stronger strain.

It is issues like this that make people call MaryJane a gateway drug.

My advice for you - it is either you try to stop completely, or give yourself a break.

No be because you wan feel highree you go come go smoke Colorado or Meth - cos that one na journey of no return.
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

How am I a psychopath?

Did i condemn the use or it's abuse?

For your information i drink responsibly and believe in natural herbs much more than Orthodox medicine. So don't think i'm talking from the perspective of some stupid religionists who don't know what is right from wrong! smiley
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

So those who have been taking tablets, injections also have inferiority complex issue?
You carry your ITK know pass goal post..

When people fall sick it means their system isn't functioning as usual so they need medicine to restore it. But when someone takes the same medicine just to do normal things then it has become an habit.

For instance, i want to woo a lady instead of going to speak to her as my usual self that she will always see afterwards i now take two bottles of Guinness (big daddy) do you think it's worth it?
NO!
While drinking is not a bad habit but enjoyment on it's own, drinking for the purpose of doing whatever you feel you can't do ordinarily makes you INFERIOR as in NOT ORIGINAL! smiley

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did i condemn the use or it's abuse?

For your information i drink responsibly and believe in natural herbs much more than Orthodox medicine. So don't think i'm talking from the perspective of some stupid religionists who don't know what is right from wrong! smiley

Does that mean you support the use of weed?
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

Does that mean you support the use of weed?
Don't abuse anything you have even the sugar in your tea otherwise you'll live to regret it.
The same is applicable to all the things God created on this planet!

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Weed, Help! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Everything God made is PERFECT {Genesis 1:31} but the misuse by imperfect minds is what's causing problems not what a perfect mind made.
So for imperfect creatures (humans) to make the best use of what a perfect maker gave us we need to learn from Him! Isaiah 48:17-18smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Sting Is Like When You Put Those Of Scorpions And Bees Together. / She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. / Don't Type Rip If It Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.