Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related (12529 Views)

Pls Help..binance Says I Should Authorize My New Device / Can I Receive Money From Blocked Account / EASYBUY! Take A New Phone Home By Paying Just 30% Of The Phone Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2022
A Letter From Our CEO To Nigerians: Our Commitment To User Protection

Dear Nigerian Binancians,

The Nigerian community is one that brings me great pride. Since the inception of Binance, Nigeria and Africa at large have been very special markets to us and for crypto. On hearing the concerns raised by the community, I decided to write to re-emphasize our commitment to you.

First and foremost, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by delays in resolving your customer support requests. User security remains our top priority. We love and are devoted to our Nigerian community, but we must ensure that our users are safe. As such, protection mechanisms such as KYC, anti-money laundering measures, collaboration with law enforcement, and account restrictions are in place to ensure our community remains protected and that fraudulent activity is prevented. This is a global approach applied in every country.

Some 281 Nigerian accounts have been affected by these personal account restrictions with approximately 38% of these cases restricted at the request of international law enforcement.

Regardless, we owe it to you, our users, to deliver the experience you deserve. Your trust in us is important -- and here’s what we’re doing to rebuild that trust:

Ensuring speedy resolutions of ongoing user cases tied to account restrictions: Currently, we have resolved 79 cases and continue to work through others. All non-law enforcement-related cases will be resolved within two weeks.

Devoting more customer service personnel to the region: We will dedicate more CS and risk agents with a great understanding of the Nigerian market.

Rest assured, we are working hard to attend to all customer service requests

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

CZ
https://www.binance.com/en-NG/blog/all/a-letter-from-our-ceo-to-nigerians--our-commitment-to-user-protection-421499824684903365

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by SadiqBabaSani: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
He Said International Law enforcement

5 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by nairaman66(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fraud related!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Obivestor: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
As long as it doesn't affect my business in onitsha, or my warehouse and branches in NNEWI, nkpor and obosi.

I don't think It's any of my concern

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by chigator2: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fraud Related you mean
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by daddy001: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
He Said International Law enforcement
very good

1 Like

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by osuofia2(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
It was only a matter of time .. anything Nigerians enter e scatter

7 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Their must be a very bad story tell investors

1 Like

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Heterodox(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yahoo boys on the beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by FreeStuffsNG: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm.
Know that Cryptocurrency itself is a fraud, worse than a Ponzi https://www.ft.com/content/83a14261-598d-4601-87fc-5dde528b33d0 and financial mania
and know peace cool

Don't waste your hard earned cash on the fraud called cryptocurrency , you will lose las las in this monkey business. cool

There is no stable coin, it's all a fraud!
https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/15/22728253/tether-41-million-misleading-statements-fiat-currency-bitfinex-cftc

If you have never put your money in the cryptocurrency fraud, you have not lost anything! In fact, you are the clever and financially smart one for not falling for the monkey business.

3 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by l0uie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by depure(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
We are fraud oriented minded that's our problem

2 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Angel55555(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na normal yahoo picking obviously, I told a friend that yahoo guys are the one that made btc popular, it's one of the means of picking without any trace. Sadly some the locked accounts owners don't even know they're picking stole funds

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by geedot: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
And did binance refund the funds to the victims, or they just claim ownership of the funds like our dear EFCC do down here.?

6 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Thinktwicemybro: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
These dirty quick teller boys with smelling dada hair are responsible for most blocked account. Give them your account to transfer money into at your own risk.

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Jerryherd: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022

Some Naija youth are actually very useless, especially the soro soke , ENDSARS woke generation... If you confront them they shift the blame to Buhari and Tinubu

Many people worldwide Cashout Stolen CredtCcardss with BTC however the difference between a US , UK , Russian , Ukrainian Indian Carderr and foolish Nigerian youth is common sense,

Why use Paxful and binance for fruad when you know such wallets are fully traceable to you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Maxxim: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
And why should that be
If the money is actually processed into a crypto why should govt agencies be able to lay enforce on it. Someone should educate me
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by inoki247: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
You people are jus looking for a way to rob people.....

Paxfull as been blocking account no b today buh dey always make sure dey allow you to move your funds if you Breach any of there KYC rules and also terms and conditions....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by WoundedLamb: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sad
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by inoki247: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
Cryptocurrency itself is a fraud, worse than a Ponzi and financial mania cool.
Know this and know peace.

You're always crying up nd down more dan d people dat invested dere money in Cryptoo..

You've neva cry over people playing Bet9jaa,Sportybett for ones...

Buh ones is Cryptoo Mata u start crying around...

Is not your money let anybody du whatever he or she likes with his or her money....

Shey na E Naira wey no get Vision na him u want mak we dey put our life savings nd start getting useless...

Let's assume we av E Naira since 2015 please if I buy E Naira of 5000 naira please how much will it appreciate...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
So what about the 70%? That is a huge percentage of people suffering because of Binance.

5 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
These dirty quick teller boys with smelling dada hair are responsible for most blocked account. Give them your account to transfer money into at your own risk.

Did you read that 70% of blocked accounts is not law enforcement related?
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Maxxim: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
inoki247:
You people are jus looking for a way to rob people.....

This is actually true that was how I lost 15k to them after buying Win coin, they claimed I wasn't verified all efforts to get myself verified got aborted, funniest thing I can log in but my funds can't be found.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Joining crypto is my next month's project. But I no come understand this talk from uncle CZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by debsjoat(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Your contribution is baseless. Are you saying the sorosoke youths are doing the wrong thing by questioning the leaders they elected! The so called leaders must be held accountable.
BTW, stop miss-yarning. SOROSOKE and Binance are not even a correlating compound.

Use your sense abeg!!!!!

Jerryherd:

Some Naija youth are actually very useless, especially the soro soke , ENDSARS woke generation... If you confront them they shift the blame to Buhari and Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Investorozay: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
lol
na learner dey keep funds anyhow
dont keep serious crypto with any crook exchange
keep it in a box
cant hustle to make crypto bags and hand it over to crooks wearing exchange mask
who gave them the right to hold crypto
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Jerryherd: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
debsjoat:
Your contribution is baseless. Are you saying the sorosoke youths are the doing the wrong thing by questioning the leaders they elected! The so called leaders must be held accountable.
BTW, stop miss-yarning. SOROSOKE and Binance are not even a correlating compound.

Use your sense abeg!!!!!

Don't be silly, Soro Soke youths got funding through BTC, many of this transaction got authorities upset and that ultimately led to Twitter block, the same fools have now been linked directly to binance locks, soon they would find a means to protest without changing their own fruadulent ways
Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by Investorozay: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
Know that Cryptocurrency itself is a fraud, worse than a Ponzi https://www.ft.com/content/83a14261-598d-4601-87fc-5dde528b33d0 and financial mania
and know peace cool

Don't waste your hard earned cash on the fraud called cryptocurrency , you will lose las las in this monkey business. cool

There is no stable coin, it's all a fraud!
https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/15/22728253/tether-41-million-misleading-statements-fiat-currency-bitfinex-cftc

If you have never put your money in the cryptocurrency fraud, you have not lost anything! In fact, you are the clever and financially smart one for not falling for the monkey business.

this one knows nothing
small kids dey build exchange wey get value pass your state and everybody inside
you dey shout crypto is a fraud
crypto issa fraud crypto issa fraud
small boy wey build ftx 2 years ago fit buy african richest man 3 times over
undecided undecided undecided
clown

8 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by SirMichael1: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:

Many people worldwide Cashout Stolen CredtCcardss with BTC however the difference between a US , UK , Russian , Ukrainian Indian Carderr and foolish Nigerian youth is common sense,

You are a fool and very stupid for this boldened statement you made. What does speaking out have to do with defrauding people, you cunt! I don't support fraud but how different is fraud from curruption and stealing of public funds? Will you say the generation of our parents are thieves and corrupt? Arent these vices a thing of character and morality? Did defrauding people start with our generation? Endsars has brought much more and even revealing that the youths can be united towards a common goal.

Jerryherd:

Dead on Arrival... Politicians must spend and we must chop part of our money

Even US didn't limit what Joe Biden and Trump can spend, as long as it's from legitimate owners

Here's goes one of your post showing how defunct you are of character, you corrupt and ill mannered piece of shït!

5 Likes

Re: Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related by SirMichael1: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
debsjoat:
Your contribution is baseless. Are you saying the sorosoke youths are doing the wrong thing by questioning the leaders they elected! The so called leaders must be held accountable.

Use your sense abeg!!!!!

Don't mind that stupid fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Young Entrepreneur Punch Newspaper Interview. / MTN To Pick More Banks To Work On Planned Nigerian IPO / How To Link Your BVN To Your UBA Account Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.