Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68254 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

Nothing will happen Mendy is black Greenwood is not
Look at the pic above you.
Dude is black. Just Obama black.
He's gone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

Man: I don't give a f*CK what you want

Hardcore Alpha cheesy

I hope your sister meets such a “hardcore alpha” soon.

Senseless thing. An alpha male does not rape because women willingly fvck them. Only weak beta, degenerate men like you and greenwood need to rape to get sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by treatise: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Manchester United’s Mason Will John Greenwood (born October 01, 2001) could be in a pile of trouble following allegations of abuse by his now ex-girlfriend Harriet Robson.

Ms Robson, took to her Instagram stories to expose the scars she bears on her body, allegedly from attacks by the 20-year-old Man United forward.

In several posts on her official Instagram account which has now been deleted, Harriet is seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body. Along with a video, she wrote, "To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me."

In the wake of the accusations, Manchester United quickly released a statement and said they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.

Greenwood, a United academy graduate is no stranger to controversy.

In September 2020, he and Man City youngster Phil Foden were kicked out of the England National team after breaching Covid-19 protocols in Iceland.

This is after a video popped up on social media, exposing the two meeting girls in their hotel room after a Nations League encounter in Reykjavik.

I smell eat here. I don't think it happened.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You’re a bastardd. I wish a slow and painful death on you because men that think like you are the scum of this earth and don’t deserve to live.

I sincerely hope God does not bring a girl child into this world through a degenerate father like you. I am a decent guy so I wouldn’t wish the same fate of rape and assault on any sister or female family member of yours like I am tempted to because no woman deserves it. Not even one related to a garbage human like you.

Just come online and type rubbish without using sense.
what if the guy is later proven right just like what happened in the Amber heard case??...How would you judge yourself based in the angry rant you just posted in a case that's still under investigation?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Promise47(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mason Greenwood he done destroy his Carrera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper
1.What happens between the period between the rape and the consensual sex?. Why would she give consent for subsequent sex and raised an allegation aftet a gap in period?

-Viper

I liked both comments. But will they hear?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mason greenwood is guilty see the punch scar on her arm is green

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
this is not a domestic assault or rape accusation with little or no evidence as we often have in Nigeria, and from disgruntled exes.

There you have concrete evidence and you're still having an opinion in support of the abuser. Carry on!

Until it's your turn undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Mariezaza1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You’re a crackhead. Google Adam Johnson (former man city player) and then tell me what race he is.
Greenwood is more connected mark my words nothing will happen to him

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself

Look at the rubbish this one is spewing. So domestic violence and rape is okay because he has spent so much money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
naturefellow:
this is not a domestic assault or rape accusation with little or no evidence as we often have in Nigeria and from disgruntled exes.

There you have concrete evidence and you're still having an opinion in support of the abuse. Carry on!

Like the evidence is so clear yet they'll still find ways to blame the woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Betboss(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You’re a bastardd. I wish a slow and painful death on you because men that think like you are the scum of this earth and don’t deserve to live.

I sincerely hope God does not bring a girl child into this world through a degenerate father like you. I am a decent guy so I wouldn’t wish the same fate of rape and assault on any sister or female family member of yours like I am tempted to because no woman deserves it. Not even one related to a garbage human like you.

A fxxking hypocrite speaks. You only heard one side of the story, you already crucified the guy. If you really a guy, then you are so daft

6 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Manchester United’s Mason Will John Greenwood (born October 01, 2001) could be in a pile of trouble following allegations of abuse by his now ex-girlfriend Harriet Robson.

Ms Robson, took to her Instagram stories to expose the scars she bears on her body, allegedly from attacks by the 20-year-old Man United forward.

In several posts on her official Instagram account which has now been deleted, Harriet is seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body. Along with a video, she wrote, "To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me."

In the wake of the accusations, Manchester United quickly released a statement and said they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.

In September 2020, he and Man City youngster Phil Foden were kicked out of the England National team after breaching Covid-19 protocols in Iceland.

This is after a video popped up on social media, exposing the two meeting girls in their hotel room after a Nations League encounter in Reykjavik.

Is that a scar? A brown patch on a white girl? I thought scars on white folks are supposed to be pink or purple in colour. Am not taking all this info until there's an investigation.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:

Also tell us what you do to him.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
She also shared a voice note (an audio recording).... You can listen to it here: SOURCE

From the voice note, the incident took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: So I should I be polite and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well, so what do you want me to do.

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and see what I'll do.

Listened to it: it doesn't prove a thing.

Besides its also against the law to record someone without his/her consent.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
When they say a gf or wife doesn't owe their partner sex. It means you don't rape them because they don't want to have sex with you.

There is nothing westernised about anti-rape rhetorics. A culture that advises you hurt your wife because she doesn't want to have sex with you, is a culture fit for animals.

What do you think of the paying of bride price?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Unless you are saying an action been be erased. If it has happened, it happened. For example, I slapped your stupid face and then pet you later, would my latter action erased that slap?

Mason won't treat you nicely for sticking up for him.

ViperAda:

-Viper
1.What happens between the period between the rape and the consensual sex?. Why would she give consent for subsequent sex and raised an allegation aftet a gap in period?

-Viper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

what if the guy is later proven right just like what happened in the Amber heard case??...How would you judge yourself based in the angry rant you just posted in a case that's still under investigation?

Even If he is eventually proven innocent (he will not) that does not negate the fact that what that person wrote about women and rape is pure trash. So try get sense. It is bigger than this one case. My problem was the tone and attitude of that person towards rape victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
elantraceey:

Like the evidence is so clear yet they'll still find ways to blame the woman.

Is part of the evidence the brown scar in her upper arm?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Keep quiet and learn SIMP

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Laurene: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
she sounds like a disgruntled element.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
She also shared a voice note (an audio recording).... You can listen to it here: SOURCE

From the voice note, the incident took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: So I should I be polite and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well, so what do you want me to do.

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and see what I'll do.
Damn him, that was traumatising angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Betboss(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

No mind the mofo... I'm so irritated by his comment. I feel like like putting a bullet through his/her useless skull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Selfish Greenwood wey no dey gree pass ball give Ronaldo, na for woman body you get strength. Mumu.

When Life gives you Mason, make a Mount.

That's true
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:

This is why when one is successful, one should not get carried away by the 'love' people are showing him or her.

He or she should not take bullshit from anyone or form humble because when wahala start, everybody go run
Str8 up
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

Greenwood is more connected mark my words nothing will happen to him

Lmao. Have you ever lived outside Nigeria? I doubt. Just speaking based on your warped perception of life in the west.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Preator:

Your wife does not owe you sex legally. If she says no, any forceful sex will be deemed as rape in the eye of the law. It's better for you to cheat or get a divorce. Don't allow a woman alter your destiny for 5minutes pleasure.
If you are in Africa, The law is more lax on marital rape though but if you jam a female judge, e don be for you. My advise; if you are not getting what you want in your wife, take the highway. No woman is worth sacrificing your future.

Stop saying what you don't know. There's nothing like marital rape in Nigerian laws

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
naturefellow:
this is not a domestic assault or rape accusation with little or no evidence as we often have in Nigeria and from disgruntled exes.

There you have concrete evidence and you're still having an opinion in support of the abuse. Carry on!

Is it that brown patch on her arm that is evidence?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
I hope this won't affect his career, dude is so young.
embarassed

These ladies... Some na demon, Mason for just go carry okpo come hase or self-service in he bathroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Selfish Greenwood wey no dey gree pass ball give Ronaldo, na for woman body you get strength. Mumu.

When Life gives you Mason, make a Mount.
CR7 self stingy but Greenwood is stingier.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Keep quiet and learn SIMP

I know you well. You’re sexually frustrated and that explains your rabid hatred for women and anybody who defends them against abuse.

Pele o. I know it’s not easy being passed up by so many women for other more mature and sensible men. Something you will never be. Vile peace of trash. Your daughter will be raped too. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Even If he is eventually proven innocent (he will not) that does not negate the fact that what that person wrote about women and rape is pure trash. So try get sense. It is bigger than this one case. My problem was the tone and attitude of that person towards rape victims.
bw me and you who needs to 'get sense'?..

You'll be able to answer the question the day you finally 'get sense'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally / What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.