Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68297 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Walkee:
Lol why don't you tell tell what you did. I can bet my testicles that slapped him first

Its on record ladies are usually the first to start domestic violence.

I mean, even on movie sets, they are always the first to slap the man, squeeze the man's shirts, cut the buttons and strangulate the man.

The man keeps choking and choking, pleading "leave me alone o, leave me alone o". But no, once the man retaliates, the woman comes into the open to begin their sympathy-gathering cry.

And then the man is expected to take 100% of the blame.

You see, we really have to begin reasoning properly I swear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Is it that brown patch on her arm that is evidence?

That is a bruise. It is caused by blunt force trauma. Oyibo skin different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bride price doesn't mean you own a woman. It is sympolic. It is 2022. You can't own a human being. It is 2022, assault is a crime. Marriage is not an excuse to rape your wife.

Any argument to the contrary, you are also saying I can as well buy a human being and treat him with utmost disregard because his parents collected five kolanuts from me.

Agbegbaorogboye:

What do you think of the paying of bride price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

bw me and you who needs to 'get sense'?..

You'll be able to answer the question the day you finally 'get sense'

lame. Rape defender. I wish same on any woman in your life.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good question. The same way you jumped into conclusion he might not be the one. Give it a few days.

Starzo:

And how do you know he's actually the one in the audio?? or don't you know these things can be doctored??

What for forensic report to confirm he's actually the one in the audio before jumping to conclusions

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Little wonder United is messing up and struggling this season...

How can they achieve anything when their key players are barely interested in football!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Betboss:

A fxxking hypocrite speaks. You only heard one side of the story, you already crucified the guy. If you really a guy, then you are so daft

Lmao. I didn’t hear one side of the story, I listened to the tapes. A woman will never put that out on a beloved public figure like greenwood unless it’s true. People in the know say he has been assaulting her for 2 years so don’t think everyone is just hearing the story on social media like you. He is deleting comments in his Instagram and his teammates are already unfollowing him. Keep defending rape until it happens to your pathetic sister and mother. Fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
Good question. The same way you jumped into conclusion he might not be the one. Give it a few days.

When did you see me declare he was innocent??

Show me that post. I'm waiting

PS. and the word 'might' clearly indicates that no conclusion had been made on the subject matter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by BCD2much(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:
hmmn,

aunty you no come talk since wey Una dey date,na as Una come breakup you come dey tell us.

hmmm.

This happened when they got back, even if it happened 400yrs back she's got the right to speak whenever she feels like it.
This mentality of yours is terrible, wrong is wrong no matter how long u conceal it,

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by sleek82(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
She also shared a voice note (an audio recording).... You can listen to it here: SOURCE

From the voice note, the incident took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: So I should I be polite and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well, so what do you want me to do.

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and see what I'll do.
can someone please send a tailor to that guy to take his measurements...we need to order an orange Ankara for his jail time!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
You be fool
Imagine she's your sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
lame. Rape defender. I wish same on any woman in your life.
You're just an irredeemable fool. And an irrationally emotional one at that.

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Kollins11: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mile when they re heartbroken. she probably want him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
Bro, you're right, these vagina people can go extra mile just to pull a man down.

That is why I don't spend on ladies. Infact before I spend on any woman, she must comply to our agreement which is sex. If she nor wan gree fvck.. Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Huracio(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
na to go join Benjamin Mendy for prison be that ooooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Here we go again . Karma (woman ) hit back when success come ... Anyway there's no room for violence on both side ..

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

You're just an irredeemable fool. And an irrationally emotional one at that.

Better than being a rape defender. Pathetic beta male. Have to resort to rape because no woman wants to willingly fvck a degenerate like you. Shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
drips8:
He ruined his own career himself, to think he's got in trouble back in 2020 for disobeying lockdown rules by bringing girls over in the England national team's hotel.

Goodbye to a career that barely happened

Serious?

Several village people are after this guy.

Like really?

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
Bride price doesn't mean you own a woman. It is sympolic. It is 2022. You can't own a human being. It is 2022, assault is a crime. Marriage is not an excuse to rape your wife.

Any argument to the contrary, you are also saying I can as well buy a human being and treat him with utmost disregard because his parents collected five kolanuts from me.

You're the one giving your own definition to bride price. Culturally, bride price means you own a woman. Go and study African culture well.
What I mean is that it is hypocritical to start preaching You don't own a woman bla bla bla and yet still want a man to pay your bride price. Y'all should stop barking up the wrong tree and face your parents to tell them you want bride price abolished. That's where to start from.

Marriage is not an excuse to rape and bride price should be abolished. Can I get an amen from you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by snoopz: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let him Goan join mendy to complete the machester gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jangbajantis: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
He may go to prison and pay fine. It would have been worse if they were married.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jail him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ityP(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
And that's how his life is going to be ruined just like that.

Benjamin Mendy upon there was no proof like this, he has been locked up in prison for a year now. Now imagine what will happen to this Mason greenwood guy shocked shocked

Mendy's own na 7 counts of rape o and 1 count of sexual assault. So, proof dey pass this one. Mason Greenwood may still get away with it, unless there are other victims.
I was telling a friend that the biggest feat a man can achieve is sexual discipline. It serves from a lot of issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I know you well. You’re sexually frustrated and that explains your rabid hatred for women and anybody who defends them against abuse.

Pele o. I know it’s not easy being passed up by so many women for other more mature and sensible men. Something you will never be. Vile peace of trash. Your daughter will be raped too. Amen.

Everything is sex to this one. Oya go and collect the award for the most sought after Casanova.
See how you are bursting your veins for a white woman that is not aware of your existence while praying for my daughter who is an African like you to get raped.
I hope this is not the receipts you're hoping to tender at the UK embassy as proof of your refined manners and fitness for their society. It is riddled with foolishness to be candid

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

That is a bruise. It is caused by blunt force trauma. Oyibo skin different.

Good. Is it supposed to be coloured brown on a Caucasian skin?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by akenzua74: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
. Sign of an abuser, meaning you can do same. Don't worry that boy that doesn't take advice from Senior players might end up in jail, hope you will join him iin prison?.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by greenie77: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

Greenwood is more connected mark my words nothing will happen to him

"Connected"? You think Greenwood is in Nigeria? Hope on his behalf that forensic would prove all she shared are fake or else...

6 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lmao. I didn’t hear one side of the story, I listened to the tapes. A woman will never put that out on a beloved public figure like greenwood unless it’s true. People in the know say he has been assaulting her for 2 years so don’t think everyone is just hearing the story on social media like you. He is deleting comments in his Instagram and his teammates are already unfollowing him. Keep defending rape until it happens to your pathetic sister and mother. Fool.

Yeah. Like the one with Neymar was carried out by a tranny abi

This guy mumu na follow come. It no get spare part

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You’re a bastardd. I wish a slow and painful death on you because men that think like you are the scum of this earth and don’t deserve to live.

I sincerely hope God does not bring a girl child into this world through a degenerate father like you. I am a decent guy so I wouldn’t wish the same fate of rape and assault on any sister or female family member of yours like I am tempted to because no woman deserves it. Not even one related to a garbage human like you.

Just come online and type rubbish without using sense.

Ogbeni calm down. Whenever a man is accused by a woman he’s guilty before proving innocent. Let’s be rational I’m waiting for the other storyline.

The funny thing is that men who rush to criticize their fellow guys in issues like this don’t put on the same energy when it’s the other way round.

Peradventure if this woman is wrongly accusing Greenwood and get busted your likes won’t come to attack her , feminist won’t say a Jack. The crap you’ll be hearing online is . “ men should stay away from women , fear women they’ve been bringing men down since the time of Samson “ total crap . I’m not sure that girl the Who wrongly accused Neymar served her time . But her accusations alone made Neymar to loose his Nike endorsement.

Domestic violence is bad but women should control their tongues and be decisive. You can’t keep on mentally abusing a man that’s way stronger Than you and expect him to keep shut .
You can’t say NO to a man and want him to figure out you actually meant Yes. And still bad mouth him that he’s not man Enough when he let you go after saying NO to him on the first instance. that’s a mental abuse .

That bullshiit Gave birth to all these aggressive attitudes of guys forcing women when they say No . They don’t No what she truly wants .

The world is against men when it comes to issues like this. To hell with all the Simps.
Until heart broken women are dealt with for giving wrong information or false accusations men will become endangered species.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Better than being a rape defender. Pathetic beta male. Have to resort to rape because no woman wants to willingly fvck a degenerate like you. Shame.
In the little back and forth we've had, I've lost count of the number of times you mentioned f*ck and sex in all your post. It shows your demented obsession with sex. It's like sex and f*ck rules your life.

Bw the both of us if deductions were to be made on the one most likely to be indicted in a case of rape or sexual assault, it would 101% most likely to be you; the one who can't/won't stop talking about s*x and f*ck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Betboss(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Keep quiet and learn SIMP

That guy nah pure dingbat

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by mamagee3(f): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Those injuries look like makeup…

They are not real…it’s probably a prank!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.