Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris (47600 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by waploger(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu has announced his engagement to his long-term Ghanaian girlfriend, Tracy Acheampong.

Onuachu revealed this in an Instagram post after he proposed to her in the city of love, which is also France’s capital, Paris.

The 27-year-old posted a picture of himself and his future wife with the caption: She said YES in the city of Love.

Onuachu has been dating his Ghanaian fiancee since his days at Midtjylland after they reportedly met at Amsterdam Airport.

Although she has a relatively quiet social media life, Onuachu has never been shy to show her off. The two lovebirds were present at Peter Olayinka’s wedding, an international teammate of Onuachu.

Also, she was in attendance as her fiance received the Golden shoe award for the 2021/2022 Jupiler League campaign.

Onuachu has also been winning on the pitch, with 13 goals in 19 league appearances this season, although he missed out on the AFCON due to an injury.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZSH_kYM_Z7/?utm_medium=copy_link

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations!

Enjoy your Ghana jollof.

In the other news Mason Greenwood has scored a hot-soup-trick

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Amotolongbo(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
I thought there was a report that they were married last year May?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by paulolee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
beautiful couple...more goals on n off the pitch bro

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by waploger(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I thought there was a report that they were married last year May?

those were rumours
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Totilopussylick(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bless their union cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Uplifted2022(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
My Gee. So na this banny dey give you that scoring ginger... Congrats though.

cc
semid4lyfe
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Quest7777: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congrats. But why are fine girls attracted to footballers? Abi their football skills de reflect on their bedroom skills.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Quest7777:

Congrats. But why are fine girls attracted to footballers? Abi their football skills de reflect on their bedroom skills.
who no like better thing? Football wey be blood money in disguise

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by paulolee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Quest7777:

I surprise say u de ask dis question bcoz football moni don cast n even old mumsi for village don know say football long pass blood moni even if u use ur generation head take run am..
my friend tunji for hood wey travel last year September go Malta for trial bin de date our pastor pikin...
ever since e travel, we don de fire extra 45mins prayers for tunji mk d malta club sign am so dt he go de send hard currencies to the pastor family....same tunji wey dm oga pastor bin say e look like hoodlum n not good enough for him daughter bk den wey e dey hustle for local league o...baba don fly out n story don change

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Another nigga gone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by inoki247: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shatta Wale no go see now wey we dey promote one of dere woman undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by DropsMic(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cool
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by okosodo: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bahd guy
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice....

For your UK used and brand new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
paulolee:

I surprise say u de ask dis question bcoz football moni don cast n even old mumsi for village don know say football long pass blood moni even if u use ur generation head take run am..
my friend tunji for hood wey travel last year September go Malta for trial bin de date our pastor pikin...
ever since e travel, we don de fire extra 45mins prayers for tunji mk d malta club sign am so dt he go de send hard currencies to the pastor family....same tunji wey dm oga pastor bin say e look like hoodlum n not good enough for him daughter bk den wey e dey hustle for local league o...baba don fly out n story don change
Money stop nonsense

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omo boys dy leave naija hoes now

5 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by NwaNimo1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by karzyharsky(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Magnoliaa when? cry

This year will be my year in Jesus name. I want to be proposed to on London bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by streum: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Naija babes no like footballers. Na politicians dem like

4 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Freestyl(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Quest7777: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ghanaian Girlfriend?
Abeg o, make dem no invite the guy for the WC Playoffs against Ghana. E get why.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Amrabat09(f): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Factoryfitted: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good thing he kept it African. If you know you know cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by money121(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by wallay77(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Money is involved
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by streum: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Haaa. He used and dumped nkechi. Nawa o
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by abobote: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
She is shortly cute, but Ghana girls are very promiscuous

5 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Laverczkky: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shatta wale we don dey take una women not only music industry �

2 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Michaelbjune(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
congratulations to you

enjoy your future wife

enjoy your marriage in advanced

happy married life in advanced

enjoy your pu*sy

there's no time to check time 7:18
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Adakintroy: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Marriage weh go last no be by were them propose. If them do am on top 100 roses.

Congrats to them.

But you. Yes you ! no compare yourself to anyone because you hear "Paris". Bob Marley run him own on his single bed with moonlight just over their head. He still cry is this love ❤️ is this love that am feeling". EmpHasy being on "single bed"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.