Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (31529 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by ImoleNaija: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
I hate such nonchalant attitude from the State Environmental Health Monitoring Units. Prompt removal of corpses/dead bodies from roads or streets should be encouraged.

Sometimes I wonder if they intentionally leave the corpses so they can mine their body parts at nights.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by ukpahu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
CXLVII:
Where is that guy that killed a tortoise and ate it?

Meat is ready for you.
fear God
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Tomek09(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Q
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Testimony1988(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
If the no one comes to identify the body, it will be used as practical in medical schools since they are complaining of shortage of cadavers.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Topsin4great(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Son of murderers has finally arrived in Nigeria
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Tomek09(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
angry
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by olax02(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
The skull minners are at work.... May God save us. undecided
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oluwa ooo
kalvoken:
There's a dead body lying along nwanyiba roads, going to university of uyo permanent site.

The body is decomposing and the government has not done anything about it.

Due to the smell from the corpse, I couldn't spare a second to take pix.

Mods, please forward to fp. The government needs to take care of this to avoid the spread of any form of disease
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by solofresh(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is really sad
Humans are heartless
Infact make I do sharperly commot from the shit hole called Nigeria
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by marhez43(f): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wonders shall never end.see what #buhari has turn us to.ladies becareful of men oo in 2022.God will protect us sha
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Tomek09(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Testimony1988:
If the no one comes to identify the body, it will be used as practical in medical schools since they are complaining of shortage of cadavers.
Medical schools or Babalawo shrine in Oshogbo shocked
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Starz825(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
inoki247:
is the world coming to an end from Nigeria cos I no understand again...
The same question I dey ask myself...
In his second coming, Jesus our lord and savior will visit Nigeria first thing before any other country
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Testimony1988(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tomek09:

Medical schools or Babalawo shrine in Oshogbo shocked
hmmmm, the latter will be illegal.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Tomek09(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
The skull of that dead body must not be mined.

Let the necessary authority deposit it in a morgue and have it embalmed.

I repeat, his skull and important body parts must not be mined.

A particular tribe whose IGR is bigger than the U.S, France, China etc will surely feel offended hearing this warning.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Tomek09(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
solofresh:
This is really sad
Humans are heartless
Infact make I do sharperly commot from the shit hole called Nigeria
Sad indeed.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Temptee101(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omo, this country fear me now pass hell fire
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Tomek09(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
This dead body get luck say he no die openly for Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Oyo.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by LILTJAY: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Useless country
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by nextdoorpal: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
The body has been removed, I think it was a mentally deranged woman. When I passed through this evening, it's been taken care off.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Danhumprey: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
kalvoken:
There's a dead body lying along nwanyiba roads, going to university of uyo permanent site.

Mods, please forward to fp. The government needs to take care of this to avoid the spread of any form of disease
A dead body? Along Nwaniba road? Going to Permanent site?
Few days ago, there was a swollen corpse lying just close the roundabout at Ikot Ekpene road, close to university of Uyo Town campus. That corpse has since been evacuated.
Which corpse are you talking about now?
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by sukar886: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
FuckSilly:
angry

OSU ipób jew pigs

Okijã shrine people

THE REAL SKULL MINERS angry angry
Wetin yorubas the carry skull do abeg, is getting out of hand
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Dumte(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Each day different story.

Abeg check my signature to win free airtime and data.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Equilibrium959(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
I’m a living witness. I was going to uniuyo perm site.., nwaniba road.
The government should do something about it.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by manee2(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Akiko grin

E go reach all states grin
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Equilibrium959(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danhumprey:
A dead body? Along Nwaniba road? Going to Permanent site?
Few days ago, there was a swollen corpse lying just close the roundabout at Ikot Ekpene road, close to university of Uyo Town campus. That corpse has since been evacuated.
Which corpse are you talking about now?

This one is after St Luke hospital, anua.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by alphaNomega: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
I'm so glad there is no picture of this corpse
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Danhumprey: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Equilibrium959:

This one is after St Luke hospital, anua.
Oh okay. That's weird.
Quite close to a hospital.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by okechuks22: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
socialmediaman:
lipsrsealed
ur talking as if u have government
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Adewale1603(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
everything government duty
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Impregnablefolk: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Y u no cover/tight ur nose make u take pictures. Wat an unprofessional blogger. So if u r a correspondent in a war zone, na so u go behave? I am used 2 their "two-minutes hatred. I come in peace!
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Depressed101: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
kalvoken:

the murder rate in akwa ibom is becoming much especially those related to ritual, the govt should check fast and see if this people have not relocated into that state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Cure For Catarrh / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football / BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.